The most violent state in America

You cannot justify committing the most violent crimes by saying you have the most people. I don't cherry pick anything, you just can't deal with the fact that whites are the most violent race in this country. I have at least 241 years of documentation that proves it. This is what whites don't seem to get.
Violence has nothing to do with race....testosterone maybe...
Read the damn FBI statistics they are clear which group has a problem.

I have. Sine 1994. The same story every year. Whites commit at least double the crime as we do.
Again dumb ass there are 5 times as many whites as blacks if we are committing twice as much that is further proof that blacks have a problem.
I've argued with blacks before. It's not unusual for them to not per capita statistics. No wonder he thinks they're unimportant/invalid. Better to say it's invalid than try to understand it.

Contrary to what he thinks, it's crucial to understanding what races cause the most violence.

Argued with blacks before, have you? :rofl:

I have. Sine 1994. The same story every year. Whites commit at least double the crime as we do.
Again dumb ass there are 5 times as many whites as blacks if we are committing twice as much that is further proof that blacks have a problem.
I've argued with blacks before. It's not unusual for them to not per capita statistics. No wonder he thinks they're unimportant/invalid. Better to say it's invalid than try to understand it.

Contrary to what he thinks, it's crucial to understanding what races cause the most violence.

Not in person, of course. I'm not stupid.

Afraid to argue face to face?

In-person arguments with negroes often turn into fights. Fights often turn into one person going to the hospital/morgue and the other going to prison. That's why there are so many negroes in prison. I'm too smart to do that stupid shit.

In-person arguments with negroes often turn into fights. Fights often turn into one person going to the hospital/morgue and the other going to prison. That's why there are so many negroes in prison. I'm too smart to do that stupid shit.

Again, :rofl:.

Talk about how smart some people are a lady argued with me in college that my retirement from the military was welfare. She insisted and nearly got violent when I explained to her I EARNED IT by serving.

Talk about how smart some people are a lady argued with me in college that my retirement from the military was welfare. She insisted and nearly got violent when I explained to her I EARNED IT by serving.
I guess it is a government handout. Whether you "earned" it is debatable.

20 years serving at the pleasure of the Government risking life and limb is definitely an EARNED retirement dumb ass.

cowardly-lion.gif

20 years serving at the pleasure of the Government risking life and limb is definitely an EARNED retirement dumb ass.
Did anyone actually need what you were doing? Did it do good for the American people?

So where is the most violent state in the country?

Louisiana ranks as the most violent state in the country. This is largely due to the state’s nation-leading homicide rate, which at 10.3 murders and incidents of nonnegligent manslaughter per 100,000 people is more than double the national murder rate. Approximately 80% of homicides in the state are carried out with handguns, one of the larger shares of any state. Firearms also account for about two-thirds of all suicides in the state, the third largest share nationwide..

Louisiana’s incarceration rate is also nation-leading, with 1,049 people imprisoned in the state for every 100,000 residents. Louisiana is one of only two states, along with Oklahoma, to have an incarceration rate in excess of 1,000 per 100,000 people.

America's most and least violent states

This state is 65 percent white.

What state has the highest rate of violent crime?

Alaska’s violent crime rate of 730 incidents per 100,000 people is the highest of any state and is nearly double the national rate. The FBI Uniform Crime rate includes rape, robbery, aggravated assault, and murder as violent crimes, and the state ranks worst in the country in both aggravated assault and rape. Particularly egregious, the state’s rape rate of 122 reported incidents per 100,000 people is more than triple the U.S. figure.

This state is 67 percent white, 4 percent black.

Check yourselves white folks.
Oh that can't be true. It has to be a lie. Republicans insist it's Illinois with Chicago. Louisiana is supposed to be close to heaven on earth since it's the most conservative state in the union.

Louisiana ranks as the most violent state in the country. This is largely due to the state’s nation-leading homicide rate, which at 10.3 murders and incidents of nonnegligent manslaughter per 100,000 people is more than double the national murder rate. Approximately 80% of homicides in the state are carried out with handguns, one of the larger shares of any state. Firearms also account for about two-thirds of all suicides in the state, the third largest share nationwide..

Louisiana’s incarceration rate is also nation-leading, with 1,049 people imprisoned in the state for every 100,000 residents. Louisiana is one of only two states, along with Oklahoma, to have an incarceration rate in excess of 1,000 per 100,000 people.

Alaska’s violent crime rate of 730 incidents per 100,000 people is the highest of any state and is nearly double the national rate. The FBI Uniform Crime rate includes rape, robbery, aggravated assault, and murder as violent crimes, and the state ranks worst in the country in both aggravated assault and rape. Particularly egregious, the state’s rape rate of 122 reported incidents per 100,000 people is more than triple the U.S. figure.

Oh that can't be true. It has to be a lie. Republicans insist it's Illinois with Chicago. Louisiana is supposed to be close to heaven on earth since it's the most conservative state in the union.
Most states are so big that it makes no sense looking at the whole state. Cities help paint a far more accurate picture.

Notice how when he wants to claim something he understands per capita but when presented with per capita to show his claims are false suddenly it does not count?

What whites who continue doing what?

Whites may commit the most violent crimes of any racial group in the country, but whites are also the largest racial group in the country, so that would be expected. However, you ignore the rate of crimes committed, which would be a much stronger indication of "the most violent racial group in this country."

And, as I said, pointing to race as the important factor where crime is concerned is not a good idea in the first place.

You are just as bad as the anti-black racists that end up in your threads when it comes to cherry-picking information.

You cannot justify committing the most violent crimes by saying you have the most people. I don't cherry pick anything, you just can't deal with the fact that whites are the most violent race in this country. I have at least 241 years of documentation that proves it. This is what whites don't seem to get.

Agreed here, but a closer look shows that it's a cultural problem, especially among inner city blacks.

Forum List

Back