The most educated states are all blue

Idiot....when did Washington DC become a state?? So much for your intelligence. :cuckoo:

Oh, DC, VA and Maryland have a lot of people with college degrees because of the Federal Govt being there....it kinda goes with the territory and many of those people in the Pentagon, Congress, etc are right-wingers.

NY and CT are high on the list because of NYC/Wall Street, but there are plenty of idiots on welfare in NYC that are Democraps too.

Here are the states' rankings for graduate degree holders:

1. Washington, D.C.: 23.6 percent
2. Massachusetts: 14.5 percent
3. Maryland: 14.1 percent
4. Connecticut: 13.7 percent
5. Virginia: 12.9 percent
6. New York: 12.6 percent
7. Vermont: 12.3 percent
8. Colorado: 11.5 percent
8. New Jersey: 11.5 percent
10. New Mexico: 11.0 percent
11. Illinois: 10.6 percent
12. New Hampshire: 10.5 percent
13. Washington: 10.1 percent
13. California: 10.1 percent
15. Rhode Island: 9.9 percent

See any Red States on the list?

Starsplash: Where are all the educated people

I have, dumbfuck. You have no clue about the state, it is near the top for millionaires per capita and that was before this recent oil boom.

Assholes like you like your oil, meat and grain but are ignorant about where it comes from. I'd say the output from ND in natural resources is greater to the US GDP than NY....without Wall Street, NY is a joke.

No one wants to live in the red states.

Really?
Got facts?

10 fastest-growing states - North Dakota (1) - CNNMoney
Seems pretty mixed to me.

Have you been to North Dakota????

I searched and searched and could find nothing conclusive that backs up Chris' lame blog post.

Most states are judged by how many bachelor degrees were received in that state. And having a bachelors degree doesn't necessarily mean you are smart. And also it doesn't mean once you receive said degree that you stay in that state making this another pointless thread by a pointless lib.

Just because one has a degree doesn't necessarily mean they are the smartest or have large degrees of common sense.

All it means is that they are highly polished...but not necessarily the sharpest tools in a given drawer.

Anyone can polish a turd.

It's the elitist way to control.

They control you.

I have, dumbfuck. You have no clue about the state, it is near the top for millionaires per capita and that was before this recent oil boom.

Assholes like you like your oil, meat and grain but are ignorant about where it comes from. I'd say the output from ND in natural resources is greater to the US GDP than NY....without Wall Street, NY is a joke.

Have you ever noticed that if Red States can't get it out of the ground, they generally have nothing of importance?

I searched and searched and could find nothing conclusive that backs up Chris' lame blog post.

Most states are judged by how many bachelor degrees were received in that state. And having a bachelors degree doesn't necessarily mean you are smart. And also it doesn't mean once you receive said degree that you stay in that state making this another pointless thread by a pointless lib.

Just because one has a degree doesn't necessarily mean they are the smartest or have large degrees of common sense.

All it means is that they are highly polished...but not necessarily the sharpest tools in a given drawer.

Anyone can polish a turd.

It's the elitist way to control.

They control you.

Wazzat deany-boy? Really?

No one but larger powers beyond any MAN control me...but then even that power...allows me to make a choice of liberty.:eusa_shhh:

But don't bother asking what I mean...the Founders already told you...but your likes already claimed them dead and moldy.

Get out of my face derp. YOU are a glittering jewel of colossal ignorance...and deception courtesy of your masters that impede MY liberty.

Have you ever noticed that if Red States can't get it out of the ground, they generally have nothing of importance?

Oklahoma, Mississipi, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, Alaska,....

The Meth Belt states.

Red States aren't going broke...are they?

How's Detroit doing these days? Michigan? Illinois? New York? California?

Dumbfuck, 2 states in my background in Colorado and North Carolina are traditional RED states and they aren't solely AG states.

FYI dumbfuck, California is the #1 AG state in the USA because of its size and climate, none of which has anything to do with the left-wing scum that moved there taking advantage of the good weather and sights.

Nevermind the fucking OIL the state drills out of the ground turning Los Angeles into a major city from a peon town.

Scum like you look down your nose at the oil industry and AG industry workers, but would be the first in line looting to get your hands on food and gas in a disaster.

Last edited:

Oklahoma, Mississipi, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, Alaska,....

The Meth Belt states.

AH! Now the South are druggies instead of Racist?

Really?

Nice DODGE Chrissy.

You don't know Washington DC isn't a STATE and you can't spell Mississippi.....but of course YOU know the people on drugs are Republicans. :cuckoo:

Typically people who are fucked up in life, are your kind.

You can't claim Republicans are rich white people like Romney then claim we're methheads living in trailer parks....

The Meth Belt states.

I thought a belt was all connected, you know one continuous area. Last I checked Alaska wasn't anywhere near the Southern States.

BTW, please keep your rife up North. We Southerners are sick and tired of them coming down here wanting to change everything to fit their way of life. That way of life has caused your taxes and cost of living to be so outrageous, no one can afford to live there anymore.

We down here like growing our own veggies, gathering eggs and hunting deer. Y'all just keep your huffy puffy attitudes there. I'm sick of them.

Because many liberals tend to take jobs in the academia sector of the US, many times out of fear of competition on the job in the free market....liberals believe they are smarter than us.

They ignore most people on welfare and living in the ghetto vote Democrap, while most hard workers in oil, AG, etc industries prefer Republicans.

Liberals also equate living in our major cities as being smarter than the person living in a smaller town, which is insane. This explains why they think they are the majority when there are protests and riots on their behalf in those large cities.

With all that fine education people can afford to live in most of them because of the cost so I guess us ole ingnorant Texas will just have to struggle along with no state income tax and a low cost of living. Just in case people of the educated states figure it out please do us a faoor and stay the hell away. We don't need you education.

What was your point?

The Pubs are rich a-holes like Romney, the dupes live in trailer parks a lot.... see sig last line. But they are duped, and by definition dumb. Change the channel and read something- and not drivel like Liberal Fascism or the Washington Times or a Murdoch rag.

Chris, you are preaching to people who do not care about education.

More educated does not correlate on 1:1 basis with common sense. I have more respect for an small business owner or manager, with graduate degrees or high school dropout, who has worked in the trenches knows what it is like to be accountable and create value vs. a perpetual student with advanced degrees that hangs around in an ivory tower and avoids jobs that require accountability and objective metrics.

Forum List

Back