10. New Mexico: 11.0 percent
11. Illinois: 10.6 percent
12. New Hampshire: 10.5 percent
13. Washington: 10.1 percent
13. California: 10.1 percent
15. Rhode Island: 9.9 percent

See any Red States on the list?

Starsplash: Where are all the educated people

Got a Chart that shows how many of those are Broke .....lol...

I see quite a few :)

Dead on.

"What were Barack Obama's grades in college?

Answer:
It is difficult to say. Barack Obama has not released transcripts for his grades from Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law. He has also not released his SAT and LSAT scores."

What were Barack Obama's grades in college

Absolutely...just like the LIES outlined in his 'Autobiography'.

Obama is manufactured.

"Republicans will be pleased to hear that a 2012 Pew Research Center poll found that Republicans were more knowledgeable on political and economic affairs than Democrats."

What the Public Knows about the Political Parties | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

Not saying that Conservatives are Republican...WE already know that myth...But Conservatives tend to be Republican...

Now that out of the way?

Conservatives live in reality...that don't appreciate being pushed into the 'kook' district of Statist Utopia.

Here are the states' rankings for graduate degree holders:

1. Washington, D.C.: 23.6 percent
2. Massachusetts: 14.5 percent
3. Maryland: 14.1 percent
4. Connecticut: 13.7 percent
5. Virginia: 12.9 percent
6. New York: 12.6 percent
7. Vermont: 12.3 percent
8. Colorado: 11.5 percent
8. New Jersey: 11.5 percent

Dead on.

6 of the Top 10 States ready to go Bankrupt are among the Smartest according to Chris, what does that say about Liberals?

10 States Ready to Go Bankrupt – Bad Implications for USA

Does it say:

Brilliance?
Stupidity?
Knowledge?
Arrogance?
Ignorance?

lol..............................

Dead on.

6 of the Top 10 States ready to go Bankrupt are among the Smartest according to Chris, what does that say about Liberals?

10 States Ready to Go Bankrupt – Bad Implications for USA

Does it say:

Brilliance?
Stupidity?
Knowledge?
Arrogance?
Ignorance?

lol..............................

Out of that list? Florida IS working on it with much resistence from the left...and Florida is a Non-State Tax State...and a right to work State.

WE will get there.

The top ten states with the highest debt.
1. Connecticut $5,402
2. Hawaii $4,755
3. New Jersey $4,217
4. North Dakota $3,181
5. New Mexico $3,144
6. California $3,060
7. Massachusetts $3,040
8. Delaware $3,026
9. Rhode Island $3,000
10. Oregon $2,960

Seems to be a majority of blue states here.

Anyone can research anything they want and get the desired result. I personally have met many educated idiots in my lifetime. I've also met may educated idiots that are perpetual students. :D

Is that the PEW poll? Yeah, the people who quote that poll are morons. Well maybe its not fair to say they are morons. You see the first line in my signature. The one about doing research? Yeah, that applies to all of the mor... err lazy people who use that quote. That poll was taken exclusively from the AAAAS. Here is their website: AAAS - The World's Largest General Scientific Society it is a political organization to advance the study of things like climate change and carbon emissions. ALL of the contacts supplied for the study came from that organization. That is kind of like saying "Attention everyone, liberal scientists belong to liberal organizations!!! Yes, we actually studied that".

It is nothing more than an idiot finding a slightly bigger megaphone.

Mike

Good catch Mike.. I posted the "poll" background as a separate thread some time ago. Because like you -- the Bull detector just went nuts..

Turns out that only about 15% of the responding readership were from industry with the vast majority being university professors..

You can find the background here :: http://www.usmessageboard.com/3902701-post1.html

Didn't phase the guy at all. Happy to repeat his little fantasy OVER and OVER ad nauseum. I've developed my own special RDean filter.. Would NEVER put him on ignore. He's a reminder of why I will never vote for the candidates or issues that he pimps for..

In the name of full disclosure I don't have a "bullshit detector". I tend to research every claim made that seems substantial. If someone I agree with says something I'll research it too. There is nothing that will prevent the advance of your ideology more than using false evidence.

Mike

Well that's true... But most people don't go on bragging about stuff that they've been told "just isn't right".. When someone does that -- it's not hard to smell that Bull most all of the time..

No sense in researching anything -- if you're predisposed to ignore the evidence..
:D

Here are the states' rankings for graduate degree holders:

1. Washington, D.C.: 23.6 percent
2. Massachusetts: 14.5 percent
3. Maryland: 14.1 percent
4. Connecticut: 13.7 percent
5. Virginia: 12.9 percent
6. New York: 12.6 percent
7. Vermont: 12.3 percent
8. Colorado: 11.5 percent
8. New Jersey: 11.5 percent

So are your boyfriend's nuts before he spunks in your face.

Forum List

Back