The Most Beautiful Women In The World Thread

* still campaigning for Jennifer *

Attachments

• $jennifer Morrison.jpg
    $jennifer Morrison.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 121
I wouldn't go that far

Walking around Manhatten is usually a jaw dropping experience. THere are amazing looking girls everywhere

I can vouch for that. People watching is a favorite pasttime. The men are better looking here too. All the corporate men in their pinstripe suits...be still my heart...

This one is a given.... Salma Hayek...

3024673351_e08c4bc211_o.jpg

Then there's this little tart. NO, I do NOT agree with her views, AT ALL! Don't care. She's just.... HOT.... Lindsay Lohan...

3025530830_ae216188c7_o.jpg

And another one that I've always like... Tiffany Amber Theissen...

3024726731_3d47444584_o.jpg

And last but not least, my favorite, Erika Eleniak.... of which finding a tasteful picture of her with her clothes ON is a daunting task, but not unenjoyable... :lol:

3024886255_df15414383_o.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, I think Maxim or some other random lame magazine said that Miami was the "hottest city" in the US.

I can well believe it. I remember staying in a hotel on South Beach while on a TV shoot a few years ago. Went for a walk in the evening and everyone looked that they'd just stepped out of GQ , Elle or the Playboy Mansion.

A couple of my favorites:

I've always had a thing for Kathy Ireland:
KIreland28.jpg

I love me some Mariah Carey:
Mariah-Carey-Biography-7.jpg

But If I had to say the mosst beautiful woman in the world(besides my wife), I would go with:
jessica_biel_4.jpg

Too much makeup.

She rarely wears makeup, other than eyeliner. It just depends. The picture above is from an awards show, so of course she was dressed up.

That photo of Ashley Judd needed more makeup. She's hot, but NOT in that picture.

Supposedly, Jennifer Morrison is topless in the unrated director's cut of Urban Legends Final Cut. Haven't seen it. Haven't even seen the original movie with Rebecca Gayheart. I did watch Urban Legends: Bloody Mary because the director (Mary Lambert, sister of Senator Blanche Lincoln) is from my hometown and cast her niece in a minor role in the film. She also directed Pet Sematary and Pet Sematary II, two of my favorite Stephen King films, so I had hope that Urban Legends would be good. I was wrong.

Crimson, I agree with Kathy Ireland and Mariah Carey. But I have always thought Jessica Biel had a face like a man. Nice body though.

Last edited:
Fay%20Wray.jpg

Fay Wray wasn't bad. Americans went APE over her

o_loretta_young_01.jpg

They would've kicked Loretta Young out of bed for bananas, either.

Or how about Bogies main squeeze, Loren Bacall?

118409136_40957a5947.jpg

I could go on and on and on showing you people women -- most of whom none of you have ever heard -- who were drop dead beautiful.

Oh yeah...one more point?

The above three are all wearing eye makeup.

Do any of them look like sluts?

Last edited:
I'm not really into the whole blonde with too much makeup, moviestar look.

My tastes are a little different. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea, but I kind of have a thing for Sarah Silverman

Forum List

Back