The Most Beautiful Women In The World Thread

NuclearWinter

Rookie
Apr 13, 2006
Who do you guys think are the hottest women in the World?

I'll start it off with my own personal favorite. That sweet little strumpet they call Beyonce Knowles.

beyonce_knowles_08.jpg

For more hot pics of Beyonce Knowles visit The Entertainment Central Community Message Board :: View topic - Beyonce Knowles Ass Pictures/Videos

I'm interested to know what kind of women you guys are into.

Angelina Jolie , The lady that played Invisible woman in the Fantastic 4, Selma Hyack, but if you want a Country full of hot ladies, go to the Philippines, just make sure you check their package before go anywhere alone with them.

• Banned
Angelina Jolie , The lady that played Invisible woman in the Fantastic 4, Selma Hyack, but if you want a Country full of hot ladies, go to the Philippines, just make sure you check their package before go anywhere alone with them.

I agree she's one hot cookie. Got a favorite picture of her you'd like to post?

I met Angelina Jolie in the checkout line at a supermarket in Britain. About 10.30 on a Friday night. Surprisingly, I can't for the life of me remember what she was wearing, all I can remember is that she looked breathtaking and she uses Neutrogena T-Gel shampoo (unless it was for Brad).

Oh - and my favorite of all time is Grace Kelly.

Can I play too? I don't swing that way but I can appreciate a hot girl :lol:

Megan Fox:

meganfox-maxim.jpg

fox.jpg

In my opinion, the most beautiful woman in the world is my wife....end of story.

good call, best lay so far has been from an asian chick.

My friend has the theory that asian women are the best in the sack because they have to make up for it being asian men are hung like a half a pack of lifesavers

Can't keep my eyes off of this one---it's disgusting, I know.

Attachments

• $Jennifer_Morrison_001.jpg
    $Jennifer_Morrison_001.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 55

Forum List

Back