The Most Beautiful Women In The World Thread

Sarah Silverman is attractive, but her personality is a complete turnoff.

editec, if we're going to talk about women who were also gorgeous in their younger years, you can't leave off Grace Kelly

ap_grace_kelly_070911_ssv.jpg

and Ingrid Bergman

bergman1.jpg

Kim Novak

kim-nov5.jpg

Barbara Stanwyck

Barbara_Stanwyck.jpg

And of course Bette Davis

T179125~Bette-Davis-Posters.jpg

Ya just can't talk about sexy stars from yesteryear without mentioning these two. They were probably the top two of all time...

Jayne Mansfield...

3027315125_492a77eafe_o.jpg

and Marilyn Monroe...

3028149504_2b98b921da_o.jpg

Time was so cruel to Bette Davis, wasn't it?

So stunningly beautiful as a young women in the late 20s, and yet such a crone in her middle years and beyond.

She became an amazing actress though. It's almost as though she traded her beauty for talent because in her younger days as an actress she really wasn't very good.

By the middle of her career and beyond she was a formitable actress.

Here's a trivium. Did you know that Mariska Hargity is Jayne Mansfield's daughter?

Mansfield's death is probably one of the saddest moments in Hollywood's history. So young, and such a tragic accident. Mariska and her siblings are lucky to even be alive.

editec, you're right about Bette Davis. Time caught up with her QUICK. I really don't know what happened. She went from looking 21 to 55 overnight.

Actually, I think Maxim or some other random lame magazine said that Miami was the "hottest city" in the US.

I live in Miami, well North Miami Beach is where I live.

15 min from South Beach, 15 min from Fort Lauderdale Strip, and there are gorgeous women everwhere.

South Beach is considered the "Model Capital" of the world.

Jennifer Beals is hot. Kim Basinger is hot. I just saw Basinger in the classic movie 9 1/2 weeks last night.

lol, leave it to me to scan backwards. I'm blond after all lol

Your scanner shouldn't have turned the pic around either. Must have done something while saving it. In any case, I corrected the color, cropped it slightly, rotated it a little, and changed the light and contrast a tad. My son is a Graphic Designer and was kind enough to give me Adobe Photoshop CS2 for free. Probably the best photo editing software there is. Anything else you'd like touched up, send me a PM. Even black and whites.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back