Vicious cat attacks innocent pitbull!

That's horrible! We have a cat that looks just like that. We have two dogs that would eat our cats if they could.

Did you watch the vid xsited?

Cats and Dogs, living in sin, what could be horrible about that? :D

They remind me of my dog and my daughter's new kitten, nightmare.

They are so cute together. Kaci, the dog, doesn't trust nightmare however and won't lay next to him yet. :lol:

Did you watch the vid xsited?

Cats and Dogs, living in sin, what could be horrible about that? :D

Yes, I watched it and it's a cute video. I'm with Bill Murray (Ghostbusters) on this one! ('Horrible' sounds so much better than 'that's cute', don't you think?)

But I wasn't kidding about our dogs wanting to eat our cats. We also have rats and our cats, of course, want to eat them, too. We have a lot of diversity in our home. I guess it teaches our kids (and our pets) tolerance because I won't put up with bullying, although the kids have selective hearing.

my pitbull babe was attacked by the neighbors cat they are best friends but she just had kittens and he went to greet her and she jumped of the fence a glued herself to his face and would not let go it was like a bull ride until he shook her loose and she leaped back over the fence...poor babe had a few nasty scratches.. but mostly she was heartbroken...once the kittens where 6 weeks they where all friends again...but man you don't want to mess with a protective mother...

Yes, I watched it and it's a cute video. I'm with Bill Murray (Ghostbusters) on this one! ('Horrible' sounds so much better than 'that's cute', don't you think?)

But I wasn't kidding about our dogs wanting to eat our cats. We also have rats and our cats, of course, want to eat them, too. We have a lot of diversity in our home. I guess it teaches our kids (and our pets) tolerance because I won't put up with bullying, although the kids have selective hearing.

It also teaches them about the food chain! :eek:

It also teaches them about the food chain! :eek:

No fatalities with our pets yet, but there have been some close calls. I can't say the same for the critters that dare to tread on our property. The cats always bring critters in the house. Last week they brought in 2 rats, 1 mouse and 2 birds. Of course cats love to play with their food, so we had to catch them (although the mouse is missing). Our dogs kill anything that moves in the backyard which includes squirrels and opossums. Nature is so cruel. I'm glad humans are more enlightened. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back