The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

no he didnt, maybe in your fertile imagination, which point do you think he scored lets talk about it.

I know you're insane, but ... his point filled post is still there. Feel free to address them without any assistance from me. But you already lied about responding to them, so you're already at a disadvantage.

you dont know anything of the sort.
nice bait and switch!
tell every one I lie one post before you lie your ass off.
you said he scored and cant give us so much as one, not even one example what he scored!

You just made it all up!!

We see you!

I note again how you're obviously avoiding the 8 enumerated pointed Skylar made. Sure, you do post some colorful Gifs while you hope no on will notice that you lied about responding to them, when in fact, you completely ran away from them ... I'm just letting you know that your lies and cowardice have not gone unnoticed.

the plane is a transparency

TRANZ.gif

sometimes I think that as well. seeing all the different angles of the shadows of the plane, the second one, its not right. Many pilots said even with their exp. they could not never flown them in the buildings like that , with the wingspan not much room left and going at that speed.

WTG!

Good eye!

Wanna see something that will really piss ya off?

Tell me who was in charge of security at WTC's on 9-11. or should I take it that you do not know. WTC 7 was demolition no plane, I wanted videos of planes hitting the towers, that is your proof is it not?

Its your argument. You tell us. You don't know.....so you're doing your 'insinuate an argument I can't possibly support' schtick again.

If you have an argument to make, make it. If you don't know who ran security at the WTC, just tell us. I've already offered you a *huge* helping hand by eliminating the conspiracy go to of Securacom/Stratesec.

Show us your evidence.

the plane is a transparency

TRANZ.gif
And you think you prove that with a grainy animated gif, no doubt. Then again, you are completely insane ... so .... I should believe you and not the eyewitnesses.

OOPSIE nice fuck up!

the same one you seen on tv and used by the omission commission!

So lets see your clear one, in fact if you have a an unmodified provably verifiable original of a 757 impacting wtc 2 I will be happy to pay you 50grand for it.

take it to your attorney have them get a hold of me here
Since you lied about something as silly as a post here, I would have to be as crazy as you to believe you would ever pay a cent. Regardless of your delusions, there remains eyewitnesses who saw the planes hit the towers and plane parts [mysteriously] appearing on the ground. You know, what you insanely call, not evidence. :lol:

I note again how you're obviously avoiding the 8 enumerated pointed Skylar made.

and the world notes again that you lied and cannot tell us what points you think he scored.

you really need to gradute stoopid before continuing with your line of foolishness. The rest of us have left you behind and moved on.

Since you lied about something as silly as a post here, I would have to be as crazy as you to believe you would ever pay a cent. Regardless of your delusions, there remains eyewitnesses who saw the planes hit the towers and plane parts [mysteriously] appearing on the ground. You know, what you insanely call, not evidence. :lol:

awe poor baby why dont you ask skylar to help you save your sunk ass.

I note again how you're obviously avoiding the 8 enumerated pointed Skylar made.

and the world notes again that you lied and cannot tell us what points you think he scored.

you really need to gradute stoopid before continuing with your line of foolishness. The rest of us have left you behind and moved on.
You're lying again. I said he made 8 enumerated points. I need not repeat them since they're still there and you're still avoiding them.

:lmao: You're so delusional, it's funny.

You're lying again. I said he made 8 enumerated points. I need not repeat them since they're still there and you're still avoiding them.

and you are an asshelmet stooge nothing changed and here we are.

Yes, here we are, where you are still avoiding the 8 points skylar made in the post you falsely claimed you addressed.

and you think someone will believe an asshelmet.
good luck with that.

Yes, here we are, where you are still avoiding the 8 points skylar made in the post you falsely claimed you addressed.

and you are an asshelmet that is making shit up that you cant explain.

still here same place nothing changed.

and you think someone will believe an asshelmet.
good luck with that.
Right, I'm sure they'll believe the Liar who didn't actually address any of the points made in a post he falsely claimed to have responded to; while claiming that airplane parts found on the ground didn't come from one of the planes which eyewitnesses saw hit the towers.

Do you think calling me an asshelmet is going to buy you enough cover that no one will notice you are still running from his points? :lol:

HEY DUMB ASS I SAID THERMETIC CUTTERS DO NOT EXPLODE THEY CUT

Oh, you said a lot of things about these mythic 'thermetic cutters'. But you have yet to factually establish they even exist. You don't know their size, what's in them, or what they look like while they're operating. YOu can't even provide a single example of 'thermetic cutters' ever being used for demolition of any building anywhere......despite your claim that the technology has been in use since the 1930s.

Its almost like you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

You claimed they cut an entire girder in milliseconds. Even a thermal lance (one of the most powerful cutting tools on earth and the primary tool used to cut through the girders during the salvage and clearing of the WTC plaza) takes orders of magnitude longer to cut a girder. Yet your imaginary 'thermetic cutter' does it in milliseconds.

Says who? Says you. And you're nobody. Show us anything verifiable to back up your claim.

You say that the 'thermetic cutter' disintegrates after use. Prove it. You have yet to prove your 'thermetic cutter' even exists. Let alone what it does. Let alone that there were any in the WTC 7. You assume all of it.

And your assumptions aren't evidence. They're an excuse for it.

not change dingleweed added to my story. get a clue!

You claimed there was a huge explosion that sounded like it was underground before the WTC 7 collapse. The video disproves that claim. There was no sound of explosives.

So we're in agreement that the WTC 7 wasn't brought down by explosive demolition.

I am showing you photos, dont ask me to set up interviews for you with the person taking them it aint gonna happen. I already told you foia release, get your citations from them.

First off, your photos don't show cut girders. They show *twisted* girders. Which are consistent with structural failure, not being cut by your imaginary 'thermal cutters'. You've just provided some spectacular evidence of structural failure. But where are the cuts? You can't factually establish even one....and your theory requires thousands and thousands.

Second, you 'say' they're from a FOIA request, just like you 'say' that your animated gif is from a 'forensic analysis', just like you 'say' that your imaginary thermal cutters will cut through a girder in 'milliseconds'. But when challenged to back any of that up with evidence, you run with your tail between your legs, trying to change the topic.

Show us the FOIA request. Show us where the girders are from, with evidence. You have yet to establish they are even from WTC 7. But you 'saying' it must be so means absolutely nothing, as you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. You're pulling these imagines from photobucket. And they don't even show what you claim they do, as all the girders are twisted. Not cut, as your theory requires.

Absolutely killing your conspiracy yet again.

Do you think calling me an asshelmet is going to buy you enough cover that no one will notice you are still running from his points? :lol:

stating facts, do you think your 10,,000 posts will hide your single digit iq ignorance that even a child can see all the shit you keep making up. keep digging asshelmet!

Last edited:
if you cant deal with the fire stop the gish gaslighting tell us what you were looking at.

Deal with what, exactly? You making up a 'forensic analysis' and then fleeing from the claim when challenged to back it up?

This thread is littered with nonsense you've claimed, then abandoned. You don't even know where your gif is from, who made it, what their qualifications are, and how the animated gif was modified. You just cut and paste it from photobucket.

And most absurd, it doesn't even show what you claim it does. It doesn't show any 'demolition sequence'.

Is there anything you got right?

stating facts, do you think your 10,,000 posts will hide your single digit iq ignorance that even a child can see all the shit you keep making up. keep digging asshelmet!
:blahblah: And you're still running from skylar's 8 points from that post. :eusa_naughty:

Forum List

Back