The Morons In California

California needs to break apart and fall into the ocean.
if that happens what ever shithole you live in should be sucked into a massive sink hole at the same time....
You can always put your little super hero outfit on. Just like the one in your avatar. Then you could save California. He'll you might be the next mayor of the loons.

I'm not sure what shithole you people came from but there are lots of rich and successful people that live here.

I live in Palm Spring and La Jolla San Diego........ Where do you people live?

2715997c2b21bf220ed3528313aa9e34.jpg

025ab3c04f14362560cb83d50f4a5caf.jpg

I live in Florida. Wher sanity and common sense rule.

My other home is in Key Biscayne. What is common sense mean? Letting these illegals running around without identifications?

Last edited:
granted illegals the right to possess drivers licenses but are finding out the illegals are driving without insurance. Now, the moron left tardy in DC mandate Americans have insurance both health and auto but in California they just release the illegals back to driving without insurance. How fucked up is that?

Evidence scant California's licensed illegal immigrant drivers getting insurance | Fox News

Moron? Let's see.
1. There far are more American citizens that drive without insurance than illegals. If YOU get caught without ins they treat you the same. Tell me what state that they put you in jail just bc you don't have ins?
2. Just bc they are illegals doesn't mean they are bad people or don't comply. Some do have insurance
2. These illegals will drive their cars whether you or I like it or not.
3. From your link. This guy provide his valid ID. Normally they will just run. No id what do you have? I'm sure this guy got a ticket. A lot of them is like an honor so this is very valuable for them.
5. This id (AB60) also help authorities nail these illegals when they are caught doing something stupid. Normally they just give you any names.

If they do not have a valid ID to identify these people. What do you have? Other state are also trying to adopt the same bill.

Can you tell me again why do you think this is stupid?

01f91c2072e892cf105a560783969872.jpg
Just because Americans break American laws is not an excuse for illegals doing so. Can you explain why you always defend and champion illegal lawbreakers?

I don't defend any law breakers. If they do they should go to jail. If you read my other post........ These people go to jail, get tickets, impound cars etc. just like everyone else. Where in my post that I defend these illegals?
I ask you a question first........ Why do you think issuing a valid ID is stupid?

That is another problem with illegal aliens. Then come here and the first thing they do get behind the wheel of a car, and they have never driven anything but an ox cart before coming here. They clog up the streets and have no insurance what can go wrong.

They are here and they will drive either you like it or not..............
1. Get them train properly, pass written and driving test. Pay $33.
2. Law say.... If you own a car you need to have car insurance. Some do but some don't.
4. Also help authorities to keep track or any kind of infractions. ( Plus others ??)
I think it's a wonderful idea.

granted illegals the right to possess drivers licenses but are finding out the illegals are driving without insurance. Now, the moron left tardy in DC mandate Americans have insurance both health and auto but in California they just release the illegals back to driving without insurance. How fucked up is that?

Evidence scant California's licensed illegal immigrant drivers getting insurance | Fox News

Moron? Let's see.
1. There far are more American citizens that drive without insurance than illegals. If YOU get caught without ins they treat you the same. Tell me what state that they put you in jail just bc you don't have ins?
2. Just bc they are illegals doesn't mean they are bad people or don't comply. Some do have insurance
3. From your link. This guy provide his valid ID. Normally they will just run. No id what do you have? I'm sure this guy got a ticket. A lot of them is like an honor so this is very valuable for them.
5. This id (AB60) also help authorities nail these illegals when they are caught doing something stupid. Normally they just give you any names.

If they do not have a valid ID to identify these people. What do you have? Other state are also trying to adopt the same bill.

Just because Americans break American laws is not an excuse for illegals doing so. Can you explain why you always defend and champion illegal lawbreakers?

I don't defend any law breakers. If they do they should go to jail. If you read my other post........ These people go to jail, get tickets, impound cars etc. just like everyone else. Where in my post that I defend these illegals?
I ask you a question first........ Why do you think issuing a valid ID is stupid?
Because a valid ID implies legality.

That is another problem with illegal aliens. Then come here and the first thing they do get behind the wheel of a car, and they have never driven anything but an ox cart before coming here. They clog up the streets and have no insurance what can go wrong.

2. Law say.... If you own a car you need to have car insurance. Some do but some don't.
4. Also help authorities to keep track or any kind of infractions. ( Plus others ??)
Deport their asses. Don't give them a damn thing.

if that happens what ever shithole you live in should be sucked into a massive sink hole at the same time....
You can always put your little super hero outfit on. Just like the one in your avatar. Then you could save California. He'll you might be the next mayor of the loons.
so what shithole do you live in?....or are you one of those who put other states down but are to ashamed to admit were you are from?...

Deport their asses. Don't give them a damn thing.

Go ahead I'm not stopping you. Better get busy.

I'm not sure what shithole you people came from but there are lots of rich and successful people that live here.

I live in Palm Spring and La Jolla San Diego........ Where do you people live?

2715997c2b21bf220ed3528313aa9e34.jpg

025ab3c04f14362560cb83d50f4a5caf.jpg
That looks like a really beautiful area. Beats the crap out of anything Maryland has to offer.

Key Biscayne is better.

fea6e5300493fe55ce3bb24e171f4de3.jpg

Moron? Let's see.

That was stupid. A valid ID only implies a ID.

Moron? Let's see.

Moron.

Moron? Let's see.

Moron.
Dont call yourself a moron just because you were wrong. Educate yourself and grow.

Moron.
Dont call yourself a moron just because you were wrong. Educate yourself and grow.
You're an idiot as well as a moron. Get over it.

California gives twice the money to the Federal Government as the next closest state, Texas.
It's listed among the top 10 biggest and most productive economies in the world.
The ignorant from failing Red States dis California. No surprise there.

Forum List

Back