The Morons In California

The point is, if insurance came with car registration, everyone would have it all the time and everyone would know it. There would be no 'cheating'.
Car registration is annually. They buy INS monthly. Show one mo get car registered and stop paying INS next mo.

Here is a typical libtard, deny it and it didn't happen, even though in reality it did.

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", or question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people

7. Lie

8. Play race card

9. Play gender card

10. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up shit.

12. Deny it constantly

13. Reword and repeat

When/if pulled over, you supposed to produce proif of INS. Used to be a fine? Driving suspended or revoked they used to take the car? I think they stopped that as too many illegals got caught.

granted illegals the right to possess drivers licenses but are finding out the illegals are driving without insurance. Now, the moron left tardy in DC mandate Americans have insurance both health and auto but in California they just release the illegals back to driving without insurance. How fucked up is that?

Evidence scant California's licensed illegal immigrant drivers getting insurance | Fox News

What possibly can go wrong? :rolleyes-41:

why argentina ?
+ im argentina fan in football

The point is, if insurance came with car registration, everyone would have it all the time and everyone would know it. There would be no 'cheating'.
Car registration is annually. They buy INS monthly. Show one mo get car registered and stop paying INS next mo.

In Cali they get the insurance to register then cancel. Insurance companies are suppose to report delinquent canceled polices to DMV, who in turn suspend your registration pending insurance compliance. Problem is, the beaners don't care. They got their plates and stickers and only care if they get pulled over. Then they're busted. Except, they go great lengths to avoid getting pulled over. Like driving 30 miles an hour in the 50. But when they do stupid stuff like pulling out in front of you, sitting at a green light after his slow ass got you at the stop.

Cops won't pull them over just to avoid dealing with a no win situation

-Geaux

The state should be the one that is the insurer. The cost of insurance would be in the registration fee. Not free insurance, assurance of insurance.

I lived in CA for 5 years and it was whacky back in the mid 70s. Glad I left. I think it's a loon magnet, lunatics love to move there and politicians court their votes. Those in the rural areas are normal folks watching the state circle the drain.
yet that loon land had the most massive economy and still does to this day.....whats wrong with the rest of you non-loonies?...your not as productive....why?....

granted illegals the right to possess drivers licenses but are finding out the illegals are driving without insurance. Now, the moron left tardy in DC mandate Americans have insurance both health and auto but in California they just release the illegals back to driving without insurance. How fucked up is that?

Evidence scant California's licensed illegal immigrant drivers getting insurance | Fox News

Moron? Let's see.
1. There far are more American citizens that drive without insurance than illegals. If YOU get caught without ins they treat you the same. Tell me what state that they put you in jail just bc you don't have ins?
2. Just bc they are illegals doesn't mean they are bad people or don't comply. Some do have insurance
2. These illegals will drive their cars whether you or I like it or not.
3. From your link. This guy provide his valid ID. Normally they will just run. No id what do you have? I'm sure this guy got a ticket. A lot of them is like an honor so this is very valuable for them.
5. This id (AB60) also help authorities nail these illegals when they are caught doing something stupid. Normally they just give you any names.

If they do not have a valid ID to identify these people. What do you have? Other state are also trying to adopt the same bill.

Can you tell me again why do you think this is stupid?

01f91c2072e892cf105a560783969872.jpg

Last edited:

In Cali they get the insurance to register then cancel. Insurance companies are suppose to report delinquent canceled polices to DMV, who in turn suspend your registration pending insurance compliance. Problem is, the beaners don't care. They got their plates and stickers and only care if they get pulled over. Then they're busted. Except, they go great lengths to avoid getting pulled over. Like driving 30 miles an hour in the 50. But when they do stupid stuff like pulling out in front of you, sitting at a green light after his slow ass got you at the stop.

Cops won't pull them over just to avoid dealing with a no win situation

-Geaux

Bullshit. You are a lying asshole as always. I live here in Southern California half of my life and I know 109% you are lying. I have total of 9 part time LEO working for me as security guards plus other LEOs. What the hell do you know?
They do get pull over get tickets appear in court, impound the car just like everyone else. There are no such thing as NO WIN SITUATION BS. You make it sound that cops are not doing their jobs and make a judgement right there and then and let them go. That's just crap.

Insurance companies are also doing their part bc this part of the business.

California needs to break apart and fall into the ocean.
if that happens what ever shithole you live in should be sucked into a massive sink hole at the same time....
You can always put your little super hero outfit on. Just like the one in your avatar. Then you could save California. He'll you might be the next mayor of the loons.

I'm not sure what shithole you people came from but there are lots of rich and successful people that live here.

I live in Palm Spring and La Jolla San Diego........ Where do you people live?

2715997c2b21bf220ed3528313aa9e34.jpg

025ab3c04f14362560cb83d50f4a5caf.jpg

Moron? Let's see.
1. There far are more American citizens that drive without insurance than illegals. If YOU get caught without ins they treat you the same. Tell me what state that they put you in jail just bc you don't have ins?
2. Just bc they are illegals doesn't mean they are bad people or don't comply. Some do have insurance
2. These illegals will drive their cars whether you or I like it or not.
3. From your link. This guy provide his valid ID. Normally they will just run. No id what do you have? I'm sure this guy got a ticket. A lot of them is like an honor so this is very valuable for them.
5. This id (AB60) also help authorities nail these illegals when they are caught doing something stupid. Normally they just give you any names.

If they do not have a valid ID to identify these people. What do you have? Other state are also trying to adopt the same bill.

Can you tell me again why do you think this is stupid?

01f91c2072e892cf105a560783969872.jpg
Just because Americans break American laws is not an excuse for illegals doing so. Can you explain why you always defend and champion illegal lawbreakers?

if that happens what ever shithole you live in should be sucked into a massive sink hole at the same time....
You can always put your little super hero outfit on. Just like the one in your avatar. Then you could save California. He'll you might be the next mayor of the loons.

I'm not sure what shithole you people came from but there are lots of rich and successful people that live here.

I live in Florida. Wher sanity and common sense rule.

That is another problem with illegal aliens. Then come here and the first thing they do get behind the wheel of a car, and they have never driven anything but an ox cart before coming here. They clog up the streets and have no insurance what can go wrong.

That is another problem with illegal aliens. Then come here and the first thing they do get behind the wheel of a car, and they have never driven anything but an ox cart before coming here. They clog up the streets and have no insurance what can go wrong.
Dead Americans splattered all over the highway.

You can take a liberals brain. Place it inside a humming bird. The humming bird would fly backwards and suck a mules ass for a morning glory.
how would you keep the liberals brain from bouncing around inside the hummingbirds skull? would you pack around it for stability?

That looks like a really beautiful area. Beats the crap out of anything Maryland has to offer.

Forum List

Back