Illegal Immigrants Allegedly Fleeing Florida After New Driver's License Law Goes Into Effect

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Good!

And the stupid, mostly Blue States, giving DL's to illegals. And some of those states which do the DL's for illegals, those DL's can be used as ID, probably for voting too. Like NJ.

Friday, a commonsense law passed by the Florida legislature that ends recognition of driver’s licenses issued to illegal aliens by other states went into effect.
This law is part of a package of laws passed by the Florida legislature that was enacted as a reaction to Joe Biden’s refusal to react to the illegal immigration crisis at the US-Mexico border. The bill, known as SB1718, in addition to the driver’s license provisions, imposes penalties on businesses that knowingly hire illegals and requires hospitals that accept Medicaid (edited) to ask about citizenship status. The bill also allocates $12 million to transport illegals to other, more welcoming states despite the bizarre “kidnapping” allegations hurled at Florida Governor Ron DeSantis by the left.
Currently, 18 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico issue driver’s licenses to illegal aliens.
    • California
    • Colorado
    • Connecticut
    • Delaware
    • Hawaii
    • Illinois
    • Maryland
    • Massachusetts
    • Minnesota
    • Nevada
    • New Jersey
    • New Mexico
    • New York
    • Oregon
    • Utah
    • Vermont
    • Virginia
    • Washington

The laws granting illegals a driver’s license vary from state to state. Some states issue a special license that specifies it is not proof of identification. Others, like New Jersey, make no such arrangement.
The law mandates two types of documents. One is the Real ID under federal guidelines, and the other is a standard driver’s license that any New Jersey resident can obtain without discrimination based on immigration status. It is also prohibited to disclose the personal information of those who have the standard driver’s license for immigration-related purposes unless there is authorization from the individual.

Most states — I think it is accurate to say “all,” but I’ll stick with “most” — that issue driver’s licenses to illegals do not necessarily require a driving test. They just require some sort of proof that the person was allowed to drive in whatever country they are absconding from.
According to CBS News, this law that keeps unqualified drivers off the road is “controversial.”
“We are hearing people are starting to leave,” Yvette Cruz with the Farmworkers Association of Florida told CBS News of reports of migrant workers abandoning fields and construction projects. “We’re just gonna keep seeing that more as the law will take effect.”

...​

Yep, Virginia is one of the retarded states....See what can happen when dems briefly hold sway?

Damn I hope we take the Virginia senate back this November.

Lots of the things they did need to be put right.

They get fake licenses.

Hell, here in Texas they don't even bother, because they find out the police will NOT do anything to them!
Especially if they murder people!!!

I had one fucking illegal try to RAM MY VEHICLE INTO THE FRONT OF AN ONCOMING SEMI TRUCK, while I was stopped at a stop sign!
I slammed my vehicle into PARK and pushed my brakes all the way to the floor! I was BARELY MISSED by only a few inches!!!

Nothing says "KILL ALL THE FUCKING ILLEGALS DEAD", like one of them attempting to MURDER YOU IN PUBLIC, with WITNESSES, and the "police" claim "Theres nothing we can do"!!!!!

A drivers license is all they need to register to vote.

Roman citizens of any social level could own horses too, as long as they were of good reputation, in good health and owned at least 400,000 sesterces (Roman coins).

And everyone knows how that worked out for them. Maybe we could just relegate illegals to owning donkeys.

Last edited:
LOL, it's not because of any D.L. law. It's because of cracking down on employers.

A drivers license is all they need to register to vote.

Some of them, like NJ, yes. Others no, because they say not for ID purposes.

Some states issue a special license that specifies it is not proof of identification. Others, like New Jersey, make no such arrangement.

And since the license says is not proof of identification then essentially it's letting people vote without proving they are citizens.
Does anyone know what the purpose is of providing documents to people whom they don't actually know who they are, according to what I've read.

My documentation proves who I am, where I was born and in some cases where I've lived. How can someone who cannot prove who they are obtain "vital records" which are essentially a testament to their identity without factual documents to support their identity>

I admit that I may just not understand the process but on its face it doesn't make any sense.

Good!

And the stupid, mostly Blue States, giving DL's to illegals. And some of those states which do the DL's for illegals, those DL's can be used as ID, probably for voting too. Like NJ.

Friday, a commonsense law passed by the Florida legislature that ends recognition of driver’s licenses issued to illegal aliens by other states went into effect.
This law is part of a package of laws passed by the Florida legislature that was enacted as a reaction to Joe Biden’s refusal to react to the illegal immigration crisis at the US-Mexico border. The bill, known as SB1718, in addition to the driver’s license provisions, imposes penalties on businesses that knowingly hire illegals and requires hospitals that accept Medicaid (edited) to ask about citizenship status. The bill also allocates $12 million to transport illegals to other, more welcoming states despite the bizarre “kidnapping” allegations hurled at Florida Governor Ron DeSantis by the left.
Currently, 18 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico issue driver’s licenses to illegal aliens.
    • California
    • Colorado
    • Connecticut
    • Delaware
    • Hawaii
    • Illinois
    • Maryland
    • Massachusetts
    • Minnesota
    • Nevada
    • New Jersey
    • New Mexico
    • New York
    • Oregon
    • Utah
    • Vermont
    • Virginia
    • Washington

The laws granting illegals a driver’s license vary from state to state. Some states issue a special license that specifies it is not proof of identification. Others, like New Jersey, make no such arrangement.

Most states — I think it is accurate to say “all,” but I’ll stick with “most” — that issue driver’s licenses to illegals do not necessarily require a driving test. They just require some sort of proof that the person was allowed to drive in whatever country they are absconding from.
According to CBS News, this law that keeps unqualified drivers off the road is “controversial.”

...​

California used to give illegals driver’s licenses, then insurance fraud and fleeing the scene of accidents to avoid financial responsibility got to be such a problem it stopped. Now, two decades later the liberals have forgotten all the real reasons NOT to give illegals licenses and are doing it again,

Good!

• California
    • Colorado
    • Connecticut
    • Delaware
    • Hawaii
    • Illinois
    • Maryland
    • Massachusetts
    • Minnesota
    • Nevada
    • New Jersey
    • New Mexico
    • New York
    • Oregon
    • Utah
    • Vermont
    • Virginia
    • Washington

...​

That's good!. Reps are useless to stop the invasion. Plan B should be to ship ALL illegals to dem sanctuary states and implode them. That is the best the useless reps can do...or possibly do, since the reps are cucks of the highest order.

best thing.jpg

Forum List

Back