The Morons In California

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Police came to the scene and determined the driver had a valid license, and sent him on his way. Brawley, grateful to be unhurt, was nonetheless left with a feeling that something wasn’t quite right. In the push to grant illegal immigrants driver’s licenses, Californians had been assured that doing so would spur them to get safety training and insurance coverage. Nearly a year-and-a-half later, there’s no evidence it worked.

“It is hard to pinpoint whether the bill has had an impact or not,” said Jeffrey Spring, spokesman for the American Automobile Association’s California chapter. “We have no way of knowing.”

Related Image
Expand / Contract
Brawley felt fortunate she was not hurt, but left with expensive repairs.

The law, and a three-year, $141 million program designed to implement it, did not provide for a way to measure if illegal immigrants are any more inclined to buy insurance.

granted illegals the right to possess drivers licenses but are finding out the illegals are driving without insurance. Now, the moron left tardy in DC mandate Americans have insurance both health and auto but in California they just release the illegals back to driving without insurance. How fucked up is that?

Evidence scant California's licensed illegal immigrant drivers getting insurance | Fox News

What possibly can go wrong? :rolleyes-41:
Oh nothing. Just another case of Americans being butt fucked by libtards.

granted illegals the right to possess drivers licenses but are finding out the illegals are driving without insurance. Now, the moron left tardy in DC mandate Americans have insurance both health and auto but in California they just release the illegals back to driving without insurance. How fucked up is that?

Evidence scant California's licensed illegal immigrant drivers getting insurance | Fox News

In non-Liberal land....illegals get deported....in Liberal land illegals get driving licenses, and OMG who's surprised that illegals are driving without insurance....only Liberals are surprised.

I lived in CA for 5 years and it was whacky back in the mid 70s. Glad I left. I think it's a loon magnet, lunatics love to move there and politicians court their votes. Those in the rural areas are normal folks watching the state circle the drain.

You can take a liberals brain. Place it inside a humming bird. The humming bird would fly backwards and suck a mules ass for a morning glory.

Another argument for auto insurance coming from the same place as drivers' licenses and plates.

California needs to break apart and fall into the ocean.

I've been to California, I'm now told that San Francisco has dropped pretty much down the toilet, I'm not sure how Oakland now is, nor Sacramento....I hope that the Californian side of the beautiful Lake Tahoe is still beautiful.

In non-Liberal land....illegals get deported....in Liberal land illegals get driving licenses, and OMG who's surprised that illegals are driving without insurance....only Liberals are surprised.
There are non-illegal Americans driving without insurance also...No surprises if you are aware of how some humans act or don't act..

I lived in CA for 5 years and it was whacky back in the mid 70s. Glad I left. I think it's a loon magnet, lunatics love to move there and politicians court their votes. Those in the rural areas are normal folks watching the state circle the drain.

The Governor of California I just read is Jerry Brown, he's pretty old, it says he was also Governor during part of the 1970s and they referred to him as Governor Moonbeam.

Why does the state create a market for private enterprise? Where does one 'buy' a driver's license?

The point is, if insurance came with car registration, everyone would have it all the time and everyone would know it. There would be no 'cheating'.

New Topics

Forum List

Back