The Morons In California

Police came to the scene and determined the driver had a valid license, and sent him on his way.

[...]
I've never been stopped by a cop while driving but I believe that, unless the laws have changed, the first thing the cop will ask for is licence, registration and insurance card. Am I right.

In the topic incident, Brawley was rear-ended by a truck. Did the truck belong to the refugee driver, or to an employer, who presumably is insured.

If the driver was operating his own car without insurance, what is the cop required to do?
That is for you. The American. In California the liberals have made it to where the cop lets him go and tells you good luck. If he is drunk he will be arrested then released from jail after a day or two and will not show for court. It is the Mexican way. Nothing happens if they do not show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is for you. The American. In California the liberals have made it to where the cop lets him go and tells you good luck. If he is drunk he will be arrested then released from jail after a day or two and will not show for court. It is the Mexican way. Nothing happens if they do not show.
And the bafflingly ironic bottom line to it is the voting public keeps electing and re-electing the sonsabitches who propose, pass and support laws which enable this sort of thing.

I don't know how old you are but I'm old enough (80) to remember a very different America, one in which the Congress would have been stormed by a pissed-off mob if this kind of permissiveness to illegal aliens was allowed by law. And I'm talking about the fifties and sixties, not a few hundred years ago.

I talk to my grand-kids and their friends, most of whom regard me as a cranky old man who's pissed off at the world. They all seem to have a vaguely accepting, "What can you do?" attitude about the incremental assaults on the rights and status of American citizens by their government. They are absolutely insensitive about the rapidly diminishing value of being an American citizen with active and potent Constitutional freedoms and protections.

When my grandparents came here from Germany they landed at Ellis Island, where my grandmother was quarantined for nine days having contracted influenza on the boat. They were worried that if she didn't fully recover within ten days she would be sent back -- as many were. Today, to enter and live in America one need only sneak across the border, or walk across and demand (demand!) political asylum.

The incremental changes are taking place so gradually it is difficult to consciously perceive what is happening. I can remember a time when being an American citizen held some tangible value. This is no longer true -- unless it is reflected in one's financial net worth.

Last edited:
Deporting is done by the feds, so I don't see where California is to blame for the illegal problem The driver license thing has got quite a few illegals to get licences and insurance.

The point is, if insurance came with car registration, everyone would have it all the time and everyone would know it. There would be no 'cheating'.
That's the way it used to be. You had to submit proof of insurance to register the car. Fake off shore insurance companies would sell a binder for $50.00. This verified insurance for the 50 down and monthly payments.

Once the car was registered no payments were made. The insurance company didn't exist anyway.

I've been to California, I'm now told that San Francisco has dropped pretty much down the toilet, I'm not sure how Oakland now is, nor Sacramento....I hope that the Californian side of the beautiful Lake Tahoe is still beautiful.
Oakland *is* the toilet.

Here is a typical libtard, deny it and it didn't happen, even though in reality it did.

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", or question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people

7. Lie

8. Play race card

9. Play gender card

10. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up shit.

12. Deny it constantly

13. Reword and repeat

They think they are being clever but their game is old as shit. No one buys their bullshit any more and we will see that this November.

California needs to break apart and fall into the ocean.
if that happens what ever shithole you live in should be sucked into a massive sink hole at the same time....
You can always put your little super hero outfit on. Just like the one in your avatar. Then you could save California. He'll you might be the next mayor of the loons.

I'm not sure what shithole you people came from but there are lots of rich and successful people that live here.

I live in Palm Spring and La Jolla San Diego........ Where do you people live?

2715997c2b21bf220ed3528313aa9e34.jpg

025ab3c04f14362560cb83d50f4a5caf.jpg

I live in Florida. Wher sanity and common sense rule.
LOL, the place that's starting to sink into the sea? The place that when it starts seriously will cause the biggest migration problem in history, where Georgian's and Alabaman's will shoot you on sight? That Florida?

The point is, if insurance came with car registration, everyone would have it all the time and everyone would know it. There would be no 'cheating'.
Car registration is annually. They buy INS monthly. Show one mo get car registered and stop paying INS next mo.

In Cali they get the insurance to register then cancel. Insurance companies are suppose to report delinquent canceled polices to DMV, who in turn suspend your registration pending insurance compliance. Problem is, the beaners don't care. They got their plates and stickers and only care if they get pulled over. Then they're busted. Except, they go great lengths to avoid getting pulled over. Like driving 30 miles an hour in the 50. But when they do stupid stuff like pulling out in front of you, sitting at a green light after his slow ass got you at the stop.

Cops won't pull them over just to avoid dealing with a no win situation

-Geaux

Here in San Diego they are not even pulled over because they do not show up for court dates or pay fines. It is the Mexican way. If the shit gets to deep they change names. All Mexicans have 2 to 3 names. I live and work right in the middle of what is coming to a city near you. Corruption is in their DNA. Just wait until they are entrenched in the democratic leadership.
Have any of you liberal deniers ever been to Mexico. Outside the resorts and see the corruption works. If pulled over by a Mexican cop you pay him a little or you go up the ladder and pay more with each rung. Any situation is done this way. Complete coruption

They are not a being pulled over........ Because they do not show up in court........ What a fucking lying bullshit stupid you are. I live here in San Diego. How the hell you or a cop know that the driver before you next to you is an illegal. He is driving drunk...... I will not pull him over because he will not show up in court...... Do you realized how stupid you are........Idiot.
I cannot believe a bunch of stupid liars here on this thread.

Here is a typical libtard, deny it and it didn't happen, even though in reality it did.

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", or question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people

7. Lie

8. Play race card

9. Play gender card

10. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up shit.

12. Deny it constantly

13. Reword and repeat

They think they are being clever but their game is old as shit. No one buys their bullshit any more and we will see that this November.

You are a good example of a bullshiter. Asshole.,

Car registration is annually. They buy INS monthly. Show one mo get car registered and stop paying INS next mo.

In Cali they get the insurance to register then cancel. Insurance companies are suppose to report delinquent canceled polices to DMV, who in turn suspend your registration pending insurance compliance. Problem is, the beaners don't care. They got their plates and stickers and only care if they get pulled over. Then they're busted. Except, they go great lengths to avoid getting pulled over. Like driving 30 miles an hour in the 50. But when they do stupid stuff like pulling out in front of you, sitting at a green light after his slow ass got you at the stop.

-Geaux

Here in San Diego they are not even pulled over because they do not show up for court dates or pay fines. It is the Mexican way. If the shit gets to deep they change names. All Mexicans have 2 to 3 names. I live and work right in the middle of what is coming to a city near you. Corruption is in their DNA. Just wait until they are entrenched in the democratic leadership.
Have any of you liberal deniers ever been to Mexico. Outside the resorts and see the corruption works. If pulled over by a Mexican cop you pay him a little or you go up the ladder and pay more with each rung. Any situation is done this way. Complete coruption

They are not a being pulled over........ What a fucking lying bullshit you are. I live here in San Diego. How the hell you or a cop know that the driver before you next to you is an illegal. Idiot.
I cannot believe a bunch of liars here on this thread.

Cops don't waste time with the beaners. They should all be prosecuted as criminal invaders

-Geaux

-Geaux

They are not a being pulled over........ What a fucking lying bullshit you are. I live here in San Diego. How the hell you or a cop know that the driver before you next to you is an illegal. Idiot.

Cops don't waste time with the beaners. They should all be prosecuted as criminal invaders

-Geaux

Aside from a racist asshole like you. Do you have anything to contribute? Dude grow the fuck up.

-Geaux

They are not a being pulled over........ Because they do not show up in court........ What a fucking lying bullshit stupid you are. I live here in San Diego. How the hell you or a cop know that the driver before you next to you is an illegal. He is driving drunk...... I will not pull him over because he will not show up in court...... Do you realized how stupid you are........Idiot.
i thought you said you live in Palm Springs?....mmm?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Aside from a racist asshole like you. Do you have anything to contribute? Dude grow the fuck up.

Hey Charmin....

Relax tampax

You need some Charmin alright

-Geaux
======

1_2_charmin_desktop_hero_Opt2_nobtns.jpg

-Geaux

i thought you said you live in Palm Springs?....mmm?

My house is in Palm Spring. If you've been following this thread I also posted pictures of la Jolla San Diego.
I'm leasing a condo here in la Jolla so I can get closer to my grand kids.
And in other thread ( Could Trump actually deport 11 millions ) I also specifically mentioned my main business is in San Diego.

-Geaux

Hey Charmin....

Relax tampax

You need some Charmin alright

-Geaux
======

1_2_charmin_desktop_hero_Opt2_nobtns.jpg

You lost and always a pleasure to kick your ass and this is the best you can do.
Dude grow the fuck up. Racist asshole.

California sucks the main vein. The beaners go in vans to pick up their free milk, cheese, cereal then offer it up free to the neighbors. How cool is that?

Yea, the cops leave the wetbacks alone. Waisted effort to engage

-Geaux

Forum List

Back