The Moral Decline of America is exemplified by two different A-B commercials, 20 years apart

You're incorrect of course.

If BUD thought they could increase sales by having a serial killer for a spokesperson they absolutely would do so.
You’re incorrect of course.

The Marketing Director of BUD, brainwashed by Harvard, is more focused on “wokeism” and concerned primarily with showing how BUD welcomes cross-dressing gays than in bringing in business.

It is VERY likely that the top honchos of the corporation did not know about the commercial. Now they do.

You're incorrect of course.

If BUD thought they could increase sales by having a serial killer for a spokesperson they absolutely would do so.
You'd guess they're interested in increasing sales, seems they are only interested in getting out the woke message. If they were really interested in sales, they'd put Trump on the can.

The Marketing Director of BUD, brainwashed by Harvard, is more focused on “wokeism” and concerned primarily with showing how BUD welcomes cross-dressing gays than in bringing in business.

It is VERY likely that the top honchos of the corporation did not know about the commercial. Now they do.

How many times have you seen the offending commercial on TV?

Note to mods: there is no link because this is an original thought. Not everything has to be a mimic of someone else’s opinion, I hope.
Never quite got that rule myself. It's a political discussion sight. Not, necessarily, a "news" discussion site.

You'd guess they're interested in increasing sales, seems they are only interested in getting out the woke message. If they were really interested in sales, they'd put Trump on the can.

Have you seen any cans in the store with the offending person on them?

This is progress according to the useful idiots that accept literally anything their Dem overlords tell the to.

Your opinion on advertising illustrates that you don't understand its purpose.

I stopped drinking Bud when they had commercials that had abused toads and frogs doing vocals.
I never started. The only time I ever drank a Bud is when someone gave one to me.

I did used to drink Michelob for a while when I was a teenager though

It's called inclusion something you hate.

Bud Light is not a very good beer and sales have been in steady decline.
Steady decline or not, I'm sure the 30% drop in sales over the last two weeks had to be a real eye opener. Talk about being woke, now they're really woke.

Forum List

Back