The Moral Decline of America is exemplified by two different A-B commercials, 20 years apart

2002: The most touching, memorable commercial I can recall was the Super Bowl commercial shortly after 9/11, when beautiful Clydesdale horses trotted through the gorgeous American countryside at dawn, to eventually arrive at NYC, and, with no words spoken by a narrator, bowed their hands in homage to the innocent victims of Islamic terrorists.

2023: Some weird gay guy dressed up like a woman.

Note to mods: there is no link because this is an original thought. Not everything has to be a mimic of someone else’s opinion, I hope.
The moral decline is juxtaposed to the increase in atheism

And here i thought the "drag queen Superbowl ad" was for Sabra dip

Do you agree that Ms. Harvard Woke MBA deserves to lose her job for costing the company a fortune in sales and market worth?

Don't really care and why do you care so much?

Do you own stock or something? Or do you just need a new outrage of the day?

Steady decline or not, I'm sure the 30% drop in sales over the last two weeks had to be a real eye opener. Talk about being woke, now they're really woke.
Many corporations have developed a WOKE mindset.

Don't really care and why do you care so much?

Do you own stock or something? Or do you just need a new outrage of the day?
I’m outraged by the decline of America, and the difference between these two commercials from the same company, two decades apart, typifies it.

And why is it so hard for you to say that a Marketing Director who causes a 30% decline in sales after an idiotic advertising campaign should be fired? That too shows the decline. Incompetent people should be fired.

Is it too late to buy puts, do you think? I wouldn’t mind profiting from A-B’s decline. I could spend it on some other company’s beer.

Not at all. BUD has dipped in price a bit, but not tremendously so, and is still closer to its 52 week high as opposed to low.

She's talking about the tranny on the beer can read the OP again

She said..... two different A-B commercials....in her title.

So, I will ask again, have you seen the commercial that has caused so much triggering?

What made you such a hater in life?
Don’t attempt to put me on the defensive by launching a false claim as a way of deflecting from the issue here. That leftist tactic don’t play no more.

I’m outraged by the decline of America, and the difference between these two commercials from the same company, two decades apart, typifies it.

And why is it so hard for you to say that a Marketing Director who causes a 30% decline in sales after an idiotic advertising campaign should be fired? That too shows the decline. Incompetent people should be fired.
It really doesn't.

What it does is play to the extremes and emotions just like our media conglomerate does, just like our politicians do

people in every generation have pissed and moaned about the moral decline of America

And I'm not paying the salary for any ad execs so I really have no right to say if a person should be fired by some company I have absolutely no financial stake in.

The question is why do you think you do?

I know that if I fired every single person for making a mistake that I never would have had a business to run in the first place.

And like I said people have short attention spans. Coca Cola suffered no lasting effects from having a serial rapist as a sponsor did they?

Give it a month and you all will have a new thing to be outraged over and nobody will even remember this one.
A reason there is a push on this is because people may or may not care when there are tragedies, but Progs are now showing public disdain for people who do not think like them and show no compassion for victims of mass shootings unless used for political reasons. Children died from the hands of a transsexual and the trannie is the one eulogized. Just one reason caused by Progs who keep the "what are you complaining about" agenda going for decades as it gets worse and worse.

Thats just it.....real Americans are of course outraged by this, the manipulation of our media, attack on our children in schools, no white people on commercials......while others just let it breeze right by them and ask "why so upset, its just a beer ad, its just a commercial", etc.
Your example of the commercials is perfect.

Forum List

Back