The Montana body slam, what's more alarming???

A. What evidence is there that the reporter was "overly aggressive", the statement by the Fox Reporter says differently. You were not there, she was!

B. The Reporter was battered, and that is a crime. He was sucker punched by a coward, the sucker punch is the way of a cowardly thug.

This may become the new normal, as the DA / Prosecutor did not do his job and allege the conduct was an aggravated assault i.e. a felony. As it stands the complaint is a low grade misdemeanor. The thug could spend up to 6 months in the County Jail.

I bet he won't serve a day - imagine if the roles were reversed and the Reporter sucker punched the thug - the reporter would probably go to prison. The bright side of this event is the civil judgment may be a larger penalty than the slap on the wrist for the criminal act - of course the thug will probably have a civil judgment against him, but that will be paid for by another neo fascist.

The reporter became a trespasser when the candidate told him they would talk about it later and didn't leave. From what I understand the candidate was preparing for an on camera interview when the reporter entered uninvited and started asking questions and didn't leave when asked.

A Birther brings us the facts! lol

:link::link::link::itsok:

Deny it.
That's not how this works

You made an accusation, ergo, it is incumbent upon you to offer proof of your assertion

His refusal to deny it will be my proof.

I am not applauding an assault, I said clearly that the assault was inappropriate

But that I understand the sentiment

The leftwing violence that I have denounced has been different & more brutal - no bike locks used here; it was a man that got fed up because he was being unduly harassed & over-reacted

Again, I do not approve of the physical altercation, but I do not feel sorry for the reporter

he was asked twice to back off, plus, my understanding is that there was history here between these two

when he was told to take it to the press secretary, after the 2nd time, it is OK to report that the question was asked & that he refused to answer

sticking a microphone in his face was absolutely inappropriate & could be viewed as assault in and of itself - being a reporter does not give one the right to be rude or to violate personal space

I have not lied about anything

the words "crying" and "whining" are interchangeable here and that is my opinion

is that the hill you want to die on? semantics?

from what I have heard on the tape, the reporter was out of line, at some point, you have to back off

and again, I have said numerous times that Gianforte was n the wrong to assault the guy

free speech means you can say or write what you want without fear of reprisal from the government, not that you can hound someone to the end of the earth

lastly, when leftists thugs coordinate an attack on a peaceful rally with the intent of shutting it down, that is a whole different ballgame than seeing a guy snap because he's had enough

It's no different when leftists protest - in fact, you can say it's "understandable" - but when they cross the line into violent behavior - assaulting people it is NOT undertandable. It is NOT excusable with a "but"...if the journalist had assaulted him first, I'd totally be on his side but he did not and it's a stretch to make it the journalist's fault which is what you are doing.
Yes, I am saying that the reporter was misbehaving & has some culpability here

But not once did I say that I approved of the physical violence

You don't seem to think the reporter did anything wrong

I disagree

That's OK.

I can live with that, but your calling ng me a liar was way off base

You wholeheartedly approved of violence. Now you're trying to weasel out of it? That makes you the coward.
Stick a microphone in my face a 3rd time after I have asked you nicely on 2 occasions to back off and I may well do the same thing

Yet thousands of politicians don't.

Maybe they should, teach reporters some manners.

A. What evidence is there that the reporter was "overly aggressive", the statement by the Fox Reporter says differently. You were not there, she was!

B. The Reporter was battered, and that is a crime. He was sucker punched by a coward, the sucker punch is the way of a cowardly thug.

This may become the new normal, as the DA / Prosecutor did not do his job and allege the conduct was an aggravated assault i.e. a felony. As it stands the complaint is a low grade misdemeanor. The thug could spend up to 6 months in the County Jail.

I bet he won't serve a day - imagine if the roles were reversed and the Reporter sucker punched the thug - the reporter would probably go to prison. The bright side of this event is the civil judgment may be a larger penalty than the slap on the wrist for the criminal act - of course the thug will probably have a civil judgment against him, but that will be paid for by another neo fascist.

The reporter became a trespasser when the candidate told him they would talk about it later and didn't leave. From what I understand the candidate was preparing for an on camera interview when the reporter entered uninvited and started asking questions and didn't leave when asked.

He wasn't told to leave and even if he was - that is absolutely no excuse. None.

Greg Gianforte: Fox News team witnesses GOP House candidate 'body slam' reporter

From you link: My B/U

During that conversation, another man — who we now know is Ben Jacobs of The Guardian — walked into the room with a voice recorder, put it up to Gianforte's face and began asking if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act. Gianforte told him he would get to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.

The reporter came into the room uninvited, shoved a recorder in the candidates face and started asking questions, interrupting the preparation for the Fox interview. He was then told they would talk about it later. This guy, according to another account I read said there wasn't time to talk about it later, I guess he had a deadline. A normal person would have gone and spoke to the candidates press guy like he was told to do. I guess the reporter thought he was in Queens, not Montana, they get a lot of snowflakes in Montana, not too many actually live there.

If you aggressively get in my fact, you'll likely wind up on your back too.

Most reporters will press a question - look at press events.

That is not aggressive. That is not assaulting someone.

That is not an excuse.
He accosted the gentleman and was wielding a potential weapon near his head. He got owned. Fuck him.

Fuck you. ASSHOLES like you are liars, you never have any evidence to even make anything ASSHOLES like you post close to credible. Are you psychotic, or just a lying piece of shit?

It's no different when leftists protest - in fact, you can say it's "understandable" - but when they cross the line into violent behavior - assaulting people it is NOT undertandable. It is NOT excusable with a "but"...if the journalist had assaulted him first, I'd totally be on his side but he did not and it's a stretch to make it the journalist's fault which is what you are doing.

I disagree

That's OK.

You wholeheartedly approved of violence. Now you're trying to weasel out of it? That makes you the coward.
Stick a microphone in my face a 3rd time after I have asked you nicely on 2 occasions to back off and I may well do the same thing

LOL, do you really believe journalists ought to be obsequious and partisan fools - like you?

those who were have stated the reporter was sucker punched.
Link to accusation of a "sucker punch"

All the reports I have seen say the two men were facing each other...

The irony of you calling me a liar is just way too much fun!

Here's a link to the audio & transcript

A Transcript of the Greg Gianforte ‘Body-Slam’ Audio

Now you provide a link to anyone that stated they saw a "sucker punch"

I will be patiently waiting baw

Last edited:
He was not sucker punched, that is just ridiculous to assert that he was

You're a liar! That is a fact!
You were not there, and those who were have stated the reporter was sucker punched.
Who said that he was sucker punched (besides you)?

The Reporter from fox news, which everyone knows and only liars and idiots and fools - that covers you - don't believe.

All the reports I have seen say the two men were facing echo other...

Here's sla ink e sudiaandaudio transcript

Now you provide a li roto anyone that stated they saw a "sucker punch"

Fuck you! You can't post a link which is credible, which is more proof that you're a lying piece of shit.

Deny it.

You made an accusation, ergo, it is incumbent upon you to offer proof of your assertion

Your insistence in proving time and again that you aren't that bright is super confusing baw

A) an American politician getting physical with an overly aggressive reporter

B) seeing a grown man get battered and crying about it instead of defending himself?

For rational people, the answer is "B" and it's not even close

Unfortunately, the way society is going, this may well become the norm in my lifetime

Thoughts?

He wasn't told to leave and even if he was - that is absolutely no excuse. None.

Greg Gianforte: Fox News team witnesses GOP House candidate 'body slam' reporter

From you link: My B/U

During that conversation, another man — who we now know is Ben Jacobs of The Guardian — walked into the room with a voice recorder, put it up to Gianforte's face and began asking if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act. Gianforte told him he would get to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.

The reporter came into the room uninvited, shoved a recorder in the candidates face and started asking questions, interrupting the preparation for the Fox interview. He was then told they would talk about it later. This guy, according to another account I read said there wasn't time to talk about it later, I guess he had a deadline. A normal person would have gone and spoke to the candidates press guy like he was told to do. I guess the reporter thought he was in Queens, not Montana, they get a lot of snowflakes in Montana, not too many actually live there.

If you aggressively get in my fact, you'll likely wind up on your back too.

Most reporters will press a question - look at press events.

That is not aggressive. That is not assaulting someone.

That is not an excuse.

What do you fail to understand, it was not a press event, the guy came into the room uninvited. Gianforte was nice to the point where he wasn't. And yeah, coming where you're not invited is aggressive. Shoving a recorder is someone's face is aggressive. Not doing as asked is aggressive. No Montana jury will convict Gianforte of assault, at most he might pay a fine for disturbing the peace.

A) an American politician getting physical with an overly aggressive reporter

B) seeing a grown man get battered and crying about it instead of defending himself?

For rational people, the answer is "B" and it's not even close

Unfortunately, the way society is going, this may well become the norm in my lifetime

Thoughts?

Deny it.

Doesn't work that way bub, you made the claim, PROVE IT.

Fuck you! You can't post a link which is credible, which is more proof that you're a lying piece of shit.
You seem to be upset

Perhaps this whole debate thing is too much for you?

Maybe you should take a break for a minute

I'm getting worried about you

Your insistence in proving time and again that you aren't that bright is super confusing baw

You lose, apparently you've never taken geometry, and if you did you failed it.

I disagree

That's OK.

LOL, do you really believe journalists ought to be obsequious and partisan fools - like you?
Oh you mean like
CNN
MSNBC
ABC
CBS
NBC
NPR

You want more?
The press has no right to be rude or even to bother you in your home or office. The 4th gives you the right to be secure in your person and the press does not have the right to violate the 4th.

He cannot do that because he is a typical jackass Democrat, and the term "Democrat" is pretty much synonymous with "lying sack of shit".

Fuck you! You can't post a link which is credible, which is more proof that you're a lying piece of shit
Let's recap

You asked for a link to the audio

I provided said link

I asked for a link to.any statement from anyone that claims there was a sucker punch

Your response is "fuck you, you're a liar"

AM I missing anything?

You really aren't very good at this baw

You should think about taking up a new hobby...

He cannot do that because he is a typical jackass Democrat, and the term "Democrat" is pretty much synonymous with "lying sack of shit".

Fuck you. Sorry, that's not a rebuttal, it's a reflection on how stupid and arrogant you are. It's what you deserve, and I'm sure it's a reaction you're experienced many times in your disgusting life.

All the reports I have seen say the two men were facing echo other...

Here's sla ink e sudiaandaudio transcript

Now you provide a li roto anyone that stated they saw a "sucker punch"

:lol: You are projecting.

I disagree

That's OK.

Is that a trick question? LMAO

Fuck you! You can't post a link which is credible, which is more proof that you're a lying piece of shit
Let's recap

You asked for a link to the audio

I provided said link

I asked for.a.link to.any statement for OM anyone that claims there was a sucker punch

Your response is "fuck you, you're a liar"

AM I missing anything?

You really aren't very good at this baw

You should think about taking up a new hobby...

Your link is bullshit. That you know it and play this silly game is more bullshit..

Forum List

Back