The Montana body slam, what's more alarming???

There is no excuse for assaulting someone. If the pol had been a dem assaulting a Fox reporter you'd been all over him like white on rice.

You wholeheartedly approved of violence. Now you're trying to weasel out of it? That makes you the coward.
Stick a microphone in my face a 3rd time after I have asked you nicely on 2 occasions to back off and I may well do the same thing

Yet thousands of politicians don't.

Maybe they should, teach reporters some manners.

LOL, do you really believe journalists ought to be obsequious and partisan fools - like you?

Is that a trick question? LMAO

No! It's a statement of facts. And you know it!

A) an American politician getting physical with an overly aggressive reporter

B) seeing a grown man get battered and crying about it instead of defending himself?

For rational people, the answer is "B" and it's not even close

Unfortunately, the way society is going, this may well become the norm in my lifetime

Thoughts?
I'm glad you believe that asshole politician should have gotten his ass kicked.
Leftists are ready to kick some GOP bootie!
image.jpeg

Fuck you! You can't post a link which is credible, which is more proof that you're a lying piece of shit
Let's recap

You asked for a link to the audio

I provided said link

I asked for.a.link to.any statement for OM anyone that claims there was a sucker punch

Your response is "fuck you, you're a liar"

AM I missing anything?

You really aren't very good at this baw

You should think about taking up a new hobby...

Your link is bullshit. That you know it and play this silly game is more bullshit..
Dude, seriously

Quit while you are behind

OR are you suggesting that the audio was tampered with?

Fuck you! You can't post a link which is credible, which is more proof that you're a lying piece of shit
Let's recap

You asked for a link to the audio

I provided said link

I asked for.a.link to.any statement for OM anyone that claims there was a sucker punch

Your response is "fuck you, you're a liar"

AM I missing anything?

You really aren't very good at this baw

You should think about taking up a new hobby...

Your link is bullshit. That you know it and play this silly game is more bullshit..
You need a safe space snowflake? Crayons? Hot Coco? Coloring book?

So, I'm going to assume you can't find a link to anyone suggesting there was a sucker punch

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you...

Only in deplorable land can an assault on someone due to perceived political views be excused and condoned.
So why are you excusing the assault on the Politician?

Could it be that you're one of the deplorable?

You see, the OP said both were in the wrong. You're just wrong.

A) an American politician getting physical with an overly aggressive reporter

B) seeing a grown man get battered and crying about it instead of defending himself?

For rational people, the answer is "B" and it's not even close

Unfortunately, the way society is going, this may well become the norm in my lifetime

Thoughts?

A. What evidence is there that the reporter was "overly aggressive", the statement by the Fox Reporter says differently. You were not there, she was!

B. The Reporter was battered, and that is a crime. He was sucker punched by a coward, the sucker punch is the way of a cowardly thug.

This may become the new normal, as the DA / Prosecutor did not do his job and allege the conduct was an aggravated assault i.e. a felony. As it stands the complaint is a low grade misdemeanor. The thug could spend up to 6 months in the County Jail.

I bet he won't serve a day - imagine if the roles were reversed and the Reporter sucker punched the thug - the reporter would probably go to prison. The bright side of this event is the civil judgment may be a larger penalty than the slap on the wrist for the criminal act - of course the thug will probably have a civil judgment against him, but that will be paid for by another neo fascist.

The reporter became a trespasser when the candidate told him they would talk about it later and didn't leave. From what I understand the candidate was preparing for an on camera interview when the reporter entered uninvited and started asking questions and didn't leave when asked.

He wasn't told to leave and even if he was - that is absolutely no excuse. None.

Greg Gianforte: Fox News team witnesses GOP House candidate 'body slam' reporter

From you link: My B/U

During that conversation, another man — who we now know is Ben Jacobs of The Guardian — walked into the room with a voice recorder, put it up to Gianforte's face and began asking if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act. Gianforte told him he would get to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.

The reporter came into the room uninvited, shoved a recorder in the candidates face and started asking questions, interrupting the preparation for the Fox interview. He was then told they would talk about it later. This guy, according to another account I read said there wasn't time to talk about it later, I guess he had a deadline. A normal person would have gone and spoke to the candidates press guy like he was told to do. I guess the reporter thought he was in Queens, not Montana, they get a lot of snowflakes in Montana, not too many actually live there.

If you aggressively get in my fact, you'll likely wind up on your back too.

Most reporters will press a question - look at press events.

That is not aggressive. That is not assaulting someone.

That is not an excuse.
Shoving something into someones face IS assaulting AND agrressive.

Stick a microphone in my face a 3rd time after I have asked you nicely on 2 occasions to back off and I may well do the same thing

LOL, do you really believe journalists ought to be obsequious and partisan fools - like you?

Even your term sucker punched is crap. What we do know from all sources. The reporter went up and stuck a camera in his face and got punched right? How does someone put a camera in your face with their back to you?
So he was not sucker punched!

It is okay with you pile of dogshit liberals when a thug piece of shit slams a brick against a truck drivers head and damages him for life if it is in one of your pet projects. It is okay if you piles of dogshit harass a person and constantly badger them or attack them with pepper spray of rocks or what ever to include kicking stomping and other acts of violent racist behavior to keep them from orating a different viewpoint than yours. But if someone has enough of you shit and fights back suddenly his actions though much less violent than your are "TERRIBLE". You need to try your fukin asshole tactics on some of my friends and I when we make our rounds the next election, You will probably get to see some of us when your shitheads jump up, get beaten down and are not able to cast their vote from the ICW on life support.

Really, the majority of the press sucked mulatto dick for 9 years and counting. They are definitely obsequious and partisan fools, just like you.

Even your term sucker punched is crap. What we do know from all sources. The reporter went up and stuck a camera in his face and got punched right? How does someone put a camera in your face with their back to you?
So he was not sucker punched!
This from the guy that calls everyone else a liar...

Really, the majority of the press sucked mulatto dick for 9 years and counting. They are definitely obsequious and partisan fools, just like you.

* wry catcher googles the term "mulatto"

Side note, when people tell me I am racist for hating Obama, I tell them I hate his white half...

Side note, when people tell me I am racist for hating Obama, I tell them I hate his white half...

I don't hate him, just have no use for him.

Forum List

Back