The Montana body slam, what's more alarming???

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
A) an American politician getting physical with an overly aggressive reporter

B) seeing a grown man get battered and crying about it instead of defending himself?

For rational people, the answer is "B" and it's not even close

Unfortunately, the way society is going, this may well become the norm in my lifetime

Thoughts?

The fake news writer should apologize to the guy and then thank him for making his loser face famous, something he was never going to achieve on his own ability. they aren't real journalists, just gimps with agendas and this fake news purveyor was being deliberately obnoxious in an inappropriate setting.

B) seeing a grown man get battered and crying about it instead of defending himself?

Unfortunately, the way society is going, this may well become the norm in my lifetime

Thoughts?
I'm glad you believe that asshole politician should have gotten his ass kicked.

Thoughts?

You made a typo with kicked rather than licked as you intended

Thoughts?
I believe that the reporter was behaving inappropriately to start with

I believe that the congressman reacted to inappropriate behavior with inappropriate behavior of his own

And I believe the reporter acted like a whiney little bitch

It is possible to not approve of the incident but still not feel sorry for the reporter

That's where I am on this

Thoughts?

A. What evidence is there that the reporter was "overly aggressive", the statement by the Fox Reporter says differently. You were not there, she was!

B. The Reporter was battered, and that is a crime. He was sucker punched by a coward, the sucker punch is the way of a cowardly thug.

This may become the new normal, as the DA / Prosecutor did not do his job and allege the conduct was an aggravated assault i.e. a felony. As it stands the complaint is a low grade misdemeanor. The thug could spend up to 6 months in the County Jail.

I bet he won't serve a day - imagine if the roles were reversed and the Reporter sucker punched the thug - the reporter would probably go to prison. The bright side of this event is the civil judgment may be a larger penalty than the slap on the wrist for the criminal act - of course the thug will probably have a civil judgment against him, but that will be paid for by another neo fascist.

A. What evidence is there that the reporter was "overly aggressive", the statement by the
A. What evidence is there that the reporter was "overly aggressive", the statement by the Fox Reporter says differently. You were not there, she was!

The audio is clear, the reporter was asked twice to back off

His behavior was rude and inappropriate, I heard that for myself

B. The Reporter was battered, and that is a crime. He was sucker punched by a coward, the sucker punch is the way of a cowardly thug.
He was not sucker punched, that is just ridiculous to assert that he was

Thoughts?

Your post should be wearing a hockey helmet. That's my thought.

A. What evidence is there that the reporter was "overly aggressive", the statement by the

The audio is clear, the reporter was asked twice to back off

His behavior was rude and inappropriate, I heard that for myself

Do you beat up your wife if she's rude? Do you support men doing that, as a general principle?

IMG_0102.JPG

Thoughts?
Defending violence because someone from his party was the guilty one.
It doesn't get much more reprehensible than that.
This incident is the result of the orange clown's attack on the 1st amendment.
Lots of negative things trickling down due to his destructive policies and inflammatory rhetoric.

View attachment 129285

Thoughts?
Defending violence because someone from his party was the guilty one.
It doesn't get much more reprehensible than that.
This incident is the result of the orange clown's attack on the 1st amendment.
Lots of negative things trickling down due to his destructive policies and inflammatory rhetoric.
Says the guy that posts a fallacious meme about Trump's America

Too rich - so far almost all of the vandalism against Jewish cemeteries has been proven to be perpetrated by leftists trying to keep "Trump supporters" look bad

Plus, I made it clear that the physical altercation was inappropriate

And Trump is not the one assaulting the 1st amendment, our friends on the left own that distinction

Free speech does not give the press an absolute right to harrass

Thoughts?
The snowflake got what he wanted, too bad politician didn't have the patience to ignore the little antagonist. The antagonist would have won had the man he aggravated lost.

Only in deplorable land can an assault on someone due to perceived political views be excused and condoned.

Forum List

Back