If Kushner Was Looking For Back Channels To Russia In December, That Means They Never Had Any Before

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Think about it! On the other hand, I seem to remember before Reagan took the oath that his team opened a back channel to Iran to collude with them and cut a deal to release the hostage's once he took the oath of office. As lawyer Alan Dershowitz stated, there has been no crime of what Kushner did. It also proves there was no collusion before. Otherwise, what was the point in Kushner seeking a private back channel if they already allegedly had one?

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/dnc-calls-trump-son-law-jared-kushner-fired-job/

This one is laugh out loud funny.

Pond scum OP is incorrect. This new information does NOT prove any innocence. Indeed, it indicates they're dirtier than we knew previously.

The anti-America RWNJs are dancing as fast as they can.

:dance:

I think it means he wanted channels only the famiglia knew about. Oh, and the Russians, of course, seeing they were the Russian's channels. Hilarity.

Think about it! On the other hand, I seem to remember before Reagan took the oath that his team opened a back channel to Iran to collude with them and cut a deal to release the hostage's once he took the oath of office. As lawyer Alan Dershowitz stated, there has been no crime of what Kushner did. It also proves there was no collusion before. Otherwise, what was the point in Kushner seeking a private back channel if they already allegedly had one?

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/dnc-calls-trump-son-law-jared-kushner-fired-job/

exactly .. the Obama administration refused to cater to Russia.

The Trump Cartel LOVES Russia.

Again for the slow and stupid it is neither illegal not wrong for an incoming administration to create channels for dialog with foreign Nations.

Especially with PUTIN, who Obama claimed was NOT a threat and lampooned Romney for claiming Putin was a geopolitical threat.

Was Obama stupid or lying? The snowflakes can't seem to decide.

This one is laugh out loud funny.

HA! HA! HA!

Pond scum OP is incorrect.

POND SCUM! HA! That really is funny! Would that be a Cyanobacteria or the typical dinoflagellate chloroplast?

{QUOTE]This new information does NOT prove any innocence. [/QUOTE]

I Didn't know you had to prove innocence? Isn't the presumption that a person IS innocent until proven guilty??? Sounds like some more of your pretzel-logic, screwed up commie bullshit.

The anti-America RWNJs are dancing as fast as they can.

Where is the anti-Americanism in a platform whose foundation is the Constitution, you nit? And where have the "RWNJ's" to dance to, fool? Who DOES NOT have the Presidency, the Senate, The House and the Supreme Court??? NOT US, Asswipe! All of your "crises" and "conspiracies" exist only between your two ears and the 1st and 2nd pages of the New York Times.

exactly .. the Obama administration refused to cater to Russia.

The Trump Cartel LOVES Russia.

Hillary said Trump was in Putin's pocket during the debates! We didn't listen, "no puppet here; you're the puppet!" :blahblah:

I don't bother with reading this fake news any more; it's just noise from assorted sexual deviants and pissy little faggots running amuck.

Oh stevie, your deluding yourself.

It means that Kushner was more than willing to give full and complete control of all communication between the Fascist Draft Dodger's Transition Team and Russia. That would include classified data from the U.S. Government.

Why was such a back channel needed and why would Mike Flynn, a former Director of Defense Intelligence Agency not speak out against it, he was in the damn meetings when it was discussed. He would have known such a system was a violation of National Security.

Why would Kushner talk to the Russian Ambassador about such back channel being in the Russian Embassy or Russian Consulate?

Such a communications setup is a National Security Risk. Giving Russia full and complete access to any and all communication between GroppenFuhrer and the U.S. Government is bordering on Treason.

But I know what stevie boy will say, IOKIYAR.

Last edited:
the entire Trump Cartel is up to their ass with Russia.. meetings,requests for help during the campaign, WHO KNOWS?

enter the investigation.

the entire Trump Cartel is up to their ass with Russia.. meetings,requests for help during the campaign, WHO KNOWS?

enter the investigation.

Don't forget the MONEY $$$$! Trump's truly sold off the trappings of the Presidency to the highest bidder; even if Russian! :321:

enter the investigation.

Don't forget the MONEY $$$$! Trump's truly sold off the trappings of the Presidency to the highest bidder; even if Russian! :321:

the FBI has enough history to figure this out, nothing will be forgotten ... and no heads will be turned away, no matter how much Shitforhair begs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back