The Misinformed Among Us Are Obama's Only Hope

your big problem is YES.

There has been improvement and the vast majority of the fall caussed by Bush had to be faced by Obamas admin.

Lets remember Bush stood in front of a camera in sept of 2008 to announce we were about to crash to the ground.

Obama wasnt even elected yet.

October, November, December and 20 days of January.

Your team CRASHED the world economy right before they left office.

You will ALWAYS get this blame because you richly deserve it.

So Bush began the "lets give houses to everyone and anyone" policy? Funny, I remember his administration warning about a possible collapse.

Yet again, you prove the op.

No one blames him for the crash Clayton and you know it. Your posts are shallow and unworthy of serious discussion. Obama OWNS the recovery or lack there of. He had 2 years without the gop to hinder his efforts to help a recovery.

Do you see a recovery?

Yep.

The DOW was at 7000 when Obama entered office and it's over 12,200 as of Friday 10/28/2011, many industries are seeing historic profits and GDP came in better or as expected.

So I blame him for that. :lol:

So, the rich getting richer is recovery? I thought we needed to see recovery on main street. Really wish you guys would make up your minds.

No one blames him for the crash Clayton and you know it. Your posts are shallow and unworthy of serious discussion. Obama OWNS the recovery or lack there of. He had 2 years without the gop to hinder his efforts to help a recovery.

Do you see a recovery?

Yep.

The DOW was at 7000 when Obama entered office and it's over 12,200 as of Friday 10/28/2011, many industries are seeing historic profits and GDP came in better or as expected.

So, the rich getting richer is recovery? I thought we needed to see recovery on main street. Really wish you guys would make up your minds.

You don't create a "recovery" by letting major corporations fail. Which is what alot of conservatives (more liberatarians) were advocating.

I would have liked to have seen some strings attached to TARP and QE..but letting everything go to hell wasn't a very smart option.

Yep.

You don't create a "recovery" by letting major corporations fail. Which is what alot of conservatives (more liberatarians) were advocating.

I would have liked to have seen some strings attached to TARP and QE..but letting everything go to hell wasn't a very smart option.
Tarp was Bushs plan, was it not? And qe1 and qe2 has caused major inflation.

Obama may have been involved in stopping the bleeding but at a VERY high cost. He has done NOTHING to stimulate a recovery. Hell he can't even keep pace with our population growth. He will get a spike in jobs because of the holiday temp jobs and it wouldn't surprise me if he tried to claim the credit for it.

Now I have no doubt your informed. Having said that how can you justify a second term? You want this mass govt intrusion at the expense of mainstreet America?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

the stimulus worked guys.

your team held back any other methods to recovery and insisted on tax revenue reduction

I wonder if those who voted for Obama have any concept of how the Democratic Machine works? Just look at Solyndra? So whats a half-billion among friends?

Obama will win reelection in a landslide. This thread is just the right wing conservative's way of dealing with the doubt creeping into their thought process. It's like the beginning of the five stages of grief. They've past denial and now are working their way into anger of the inevitable, the reelection of President Obama.

And the premise of the OP is idiocy, given the reality of American presidential politics, as if the voters have a say whom to vote for.

Once again it’s ‘hold your nose and vote.’

A vote for Obama isn’t any more or less ‘misinformed’ than a vote for Romney/Perry/Cain.

All the choices are rotten, and equally ‘misinformed.’

But that’s not the problem…

The problem is the aberration of the Imperial Presidency, the fact that we’ve rejected the original intent of the Framers for the Executive Branch, that whomever is president is relatively unimportant, as it was to be Congress to govern the Nation subject to the rule of law – the Constitution and its case law.

Sadly, the bane of the Imperial Presidency was likely inevitable, given human nature, America’s standing after the Second World War, and the challenges brought by the Cold War – but none of that mitigates the problem the Imperial Presidency has become nor our responsibility to address it.

Do you see a recovery?

That is not accurate. Either you know this and are lying or you don't know this and you are stupid.

Do you see a recovery?

That is not accurate. Either you know this and are lying or you don't know this and you are stupid.

Give me a fucking break. The gop couldn't even stop Obamacare.

Get a clue

Do you see a recovery?

Give me a fucking break. The gop couldn't even stop Obamacare.

Get a clue

They tried their damndest. It had to pass through reconcilation, same with the Bush tax cuts.

And the premise of the OP is idiocy, given the reality of American presidential politics, as if the voters have a say whom to vote for.

A vote for Obama isn’t any more or less ‘misinformed’ than a vote for Romney/Perry/Cain.

The problem is the aberration of the Imperial Presidency, the fact that we’ve rejected the original intent of the Framers for the Executive Branch, that whomever is president is relatively unimportant, as it was to be Congress to govern the Nation subject to the rule of law – the Constitution and its case law.

Sadly, the bane of the Imperial Presidency was likely inevitable, given human nature, America’s standing after the Second World War, and the challenges brought by the Cold War – but none of that mitigates the problem the Imperial Presidency has become nor our responsibility to address it.

Actually insisting on voting for somebody that you know without a doubt is woefully inadequate for the job rather then risking something different is like repeatedly bashing your thumb with a hammer hoping the the pain will go away.

Obama has tried everything his ideology will allow him to do yet you feel that his rationalizations and misrepresentations ring true. It's all hollow campaign rhetoric.

Take the politics out of it. Forget the intellectually lazy arguments and use your brain. In other words....stop feeling and start thinking God Dammit.

Do you see a recovery?

It's extremely accurate.

Most of us are tired of showing folks like you the facts you refuse to heed.

Of course a vote for Obama is misinformed. How could anyone vote for a president with such a terrible record? Even people on the left are terribly disappointed he didnt do more to complete their agenda. He never pushed for single payer or card check or cap n trade or other liberal issues.
So people voting for him accept the fallacy that none of this is really his fault and he is still an outsider. That is wrong.

As for the "imperial presidency", we have pretty much what the Framers had in mind. They wanted a chief executive because rule by committee didnt work too well.

Forum List

Back