The Minnesota Vikings thread...

Jeremy

TRANSFER!!!
Jun 11, 2010
349sw043yu35.gif

People get mad or wonder why I bump old threads. It’s simple. I want to talk about something but not so badly that I want to start a new thread about it.

Anyways, I hope the Vikings go to 1-2-1. They’re pretty good but not Super Bowl good. They may be better than my lions but the rams are phuckin you guys up right now

This is the best 1-2-1 team. They hung in there with the rams. I’ll admit this Minnesota team will beat my lions

Remember the time Favre came to Green Bay in a Vikings Jersey and kicked the Packers aces? Heh heee...

Lived my whole life in MN.
Haven't watched a single game since Favre.
I really enjoy my Sundays now.
Vikqueens will always suck.

People get mad or wonder why I bump old threads. It’s simple. I want to talk about something but not so badly that I want to start a new thread about it.

Anyways, I hope the Vikings go to 1-2-1. They’re pretty good but not Super Bowl good. They may be better than my lions but the rams are phuckin you guys up right now

This is one of the few RARE times you bumped something where you were NOT trolling though. You go and hunt peoples political threads from discussions that ended AGES ago that people have no interest in talking about anymore. that AND the fact you ignore evidence that proves you wrong that the dems are as evil as the republicans are why you piss so many people off around here.:rolleyes:

If it were just old threads like this where it is Relevent NOW, people would not have a problem with you doing so because again,this is one of those rare times where you are NOT trolling.:rolleyes:

Nobody else goes and does that trolling game of yours here.only you. this is a thread that is relevent even though it was made years ago so in this case it is no big deal like it is in your fucking political trolling

Same here. Last game I watched was the last one he played.

I loved it when he cost the vikings the chance to go to the superbowl throwing that interception against the saints when he could have easily just ran and picked up the first down which would have seal a trip to the superbowl for them. I hated farve cause he lied so many times on retiring so that was WHY i was happy they did not go to the superbowl. at the time i hated farve as much as the pukers,now that he is gone,the pukers take the honors now.LOL

This is one of the few RARE times you bumped something where you were NOT trolling though. You go and hunt peoples political threads from discussions that ended AGES ago that people have no interest in talking about anymore. that AND the fact you ignore evidence that proves you wrong that the dems are as evil as the republicans are why you piss so many people off around here.:rolleyes:

If it were just old threads like this where it is Relevent NOW, people would not have a problem with you doing so because again,this is one of those rare times where you are NOT trolling.:rolleyes:

Nobody else goes and does that trolling game of yours here.only you. this is a thread that is relevent even though it was made years ago so in this case it is no big deal like it is in your fucking political trolling
Just because you don’t see the relevance doesn’t mean there is none. You just don’t want to talk about it anymore. So then don’t.

I know it’s like a I told you so when I bring up your sides stupid past posts that show you were wrong then and now

I loved it when he cost the vikings the chance to go to the superbowl throwing that interception against the saints when he could have easily just ran and picked up the first down which would have seal a trip to the superbowl for them. I hated farve cause he lied so many times on retiring so that was WHY i was happy they did not go to the superbowl. at the time i hated farve as much as the pukers,now that he is gone,the pukers take the honors now.LOL
That game pretty much ended my interest in the team.
Not to mention they lead the league in DUI's and several sexual harrasment incidents. Made for hilarious morning radio here.
Now a billion dollar stadium with overpriced everything. Yeah, I'm good.

I knew they were going to blow being the first team to ever host and play the Super Bowl in the new stadium.
They choked as expected.

Last edited:

That game pretty much ended my interest in the team.
Not to mention they lead the league in DUI's and several sexual harrasment incidents. Made for hilarious morning radio here.
Now a billion dollar stadium with overpriced everything. Yeah, I'm good.

I knew they were going to blow being the first team to ever host and play the Super Bowl in the new stadium.
They choked as expected.

yeah the idiot politicians in minnesota really screwed the citizens building it with taxpayers money.If americans were not so stupid,they would just boycott the games,the more they keep showing up,the more they will keep using their tax dollars to build these freaking new stadiums in the corrupt NFL. the fucking NFL is such a disgusting sport now the fact that new overpriced stadiums take priority over history and tradition.fuck the NFL.they will never get a dime of my money. I always watch my Ram games but i go down to a bar and do it so i never spend anything on the NFL.i wont give them a fucking dime.

Forum List

Back