The military is NOT protecting you !

if you think that the Texas shooter just fell thru the cracks of crime reporting , think again . For 20 years the pentagon has failed to report criminals to the fbi, leaving them free to legally buy guns.

Heads should roll for this ! All the branch’s have huge failure rates of crime reporting . The Texas guy is litterally a mental patient!

Once again the pentagon has failed us

REPORT: Pentagon Knew About Crime Reporting Failures That Could Have Prevented Texas Shooting

details emerged that revealed the shooter was able to purchase the gun he used during his rampage because the Air Force failed to report his criminal records to the FBI — a problem that the Pentagon has known about for at least 20 years.

You forgot to blame Trump.

if you think that the Texas shooter just fell thru the cracks of crime reporting , think again . For 20 years the pentagon has failed to report criminals to the fbi, leaving them free to legally buy guns.

Heads should roll for this ! All the branch’s have huge failure rates of crime reporting . The Texas guy is litterally a mental patient!

REPORT: Pentagon Knew About Crime Reporting Failures That Could Have Prevented Texas Shooting

details emerged that revealed the shooter was able to purchase the gun he used during his rampage because the Air Force failed to report his criminal records to the FBI — a problem that the Pentagon has known about for at least 20 years.

It’s been going on for 20 years . Lots of different prez in that time .

It’s been going on for 20 years . Lots of different prez in that time .

:eek: Holy crap! Timmy's being honest and making sense? Who's using Timmy's computer? Can't be him.

:uhoh3:

How come you and your kind were happy with the Bergdahl verdict?

In case you missed it...the Military has always underreported crimes
within their ranks. Always.

They very seldom hand out maximum punishment and always lessen
the offense to protect these young men when they have to return
to civilian life.

It's always been like that.

I agree . How many times does the pentagon have to be exposed for lying and law breaking?

You can expose them forever. It ain't gonna change anything

Right . The pentagon uses the troops as figurative “human shields “ to protect them from criticism .

“How dare you challenge the military ! You hate the troops you monster !”

Meanwhile the pentagon can literally get away with murder .

Nonsense.

The troops go into combat for this country. That's not a normal way
of life to folks. Nor is survival in combat a normal way of life for young
men. You gotta do some nasty things, sometimes, to survive. Other
times you have to keep your mouth shut about things you may see.

Nobody is gonna punish anybody that is put in situations like that, and
there is no amount of training/preparation that can prepare anybody for
a life or death situation.

What the country needs to do a better job of is getting these folks back
to normal life with proper medical treatment. Sure it will cost a great
deal of money. Take the money away from the bums that have never worked
a day in their lives and are bleeding this country dry.

Let them suffer. Then they can always say...they sacrificed for the young
men that defend this country.

Same for the states who don’t report?

Auditors: Many States Still Not Reporting Records to NICS

STFU Timmy. Your first order of business is to protect yourself. With firearms, because this is the US of A.

Do you have your AR, Timmy? What firearm do you have to protect yourself with?

I don't have an AR, I don't need one. I might would like one at some point in time, but I like M1s better.
What kind of gas mileage does your Abrams tank get? :D

What led you to believe I own one?

You said you like M1s better! :D

M1 Abrams - Wikipedia

I am pretty sure he was talking about the M1 Garand ... Probably not the M1 Abrams, nor the M1 grenade.

You people need a sense of humor transplant!

You actually have to have the same type of background check run for gate access at military posts. At Army posts like Fort Hood, an MP checks your ID, registration, and insurance and records it on a form and passes it to a civilian guard at a computer who initiates the background check. Usually in 5-10 minutes, it comes back approved and they issue you a gate pass.

Well yeah ... They can check a database ... But I was talking about all the stuff on the ATF Form 4473.
Section 11 of Form 4473 has 15 questions ... And not all of the answers for those 15 questions are in a verifiable database.

Where some of the questions not covered by a database could be investigated ... Not in the 30 minutes required.

Such as?

Heads should roll for this ! All the branch’s have huge failure rates of crime reporting .
Uh-huh, the government is full of criminals that go unreported.

...and yet people like you still worship it and never stop crowing about making it bigger, more powerful and more expensive.:cool:

Heads should roll for this ! All the branch’s have huge failure rates of crime reporting .

...and yet people like you still worship it and never stop crowing about making it bigger, more powerful and more expensive.:cool:

People like me ?

Who’s the party that thinks the military walks on water?

People like me ?

LOL, both of the Washington Crime Families LOVE the military-industrial complex and are loathe to take anything from their cronies that run it.

If you think the Demopublicans are any different then you're a fool, they love wasting blood & treasure to kill foreigners and blow shit up just as much as the Republicrats do.

"War is the health of the state." -- Randolph Bourne

People like me ?

LOL, both of the Washington Crime Families LOVE the military-industrial complex and are loathe to take anything from their cronies that run it.

If you think the Demopublicans are any different then you're a fool, they love wasting blood & treasure to kill foreigners and blow shit up just as much as the Republicrats do.

"War is the health of the state." -- Randolph Bourne

This is true .

This story is barely getting any traction despite the outrageous behavior of the pentagon.

Like I said before, the military thinks civilians are all worms, and civilians think the military is all goons.

STFU Timmy. Your first order of business is to protect yourself. With firearms, because this is the US of A.

Do you have your AR, Timmy? What firearm do you have to protect yourself with?

I don't have an AR, I don't need one. I might would like one at some point in time, but I like M1s better.
Everyone needs their own assault carbine so as to be able to protect themselves from other assault carbines.

I prefer the Ruger 5.56 -- that's exactly the carbine that the Texas church shooter used. Excellent choice. It never jams. And if it does you can clear it immediately without a screwdriver and a hammer like you need with an AR.

Forum List

Back