The members who live in Russia, I have a request for you.

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I wonder if you could send us some videos of the medias ( News) from your home so that once and for all we can see that the media is not hiding the truth of the war in Ukraine.

Thank you in advance.

I wonder if you could send us some videos of the medias ( News) from your home so that once and for all we can see that the media is not hiding the truth of the war in Ukraine.

Thank you in advance.

Use the translate function in something like Chrome.

"

Zelensky signs law criminalizing cooperation with Russia"​

"President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky signed a law criminalizing cooperation with Russia. It is reported by RIA Novosti with reference to the first vice-speaker of the Rada Alexander Kornienko."

For example

Russian news videos have been banned by freedom-loving YouTube, and what's the point of you seeing them if you don't speak Russian? To see the picture? Here's a picture of what the ukrainian bandits did yesterday in the center of Donetsk. Was it shown on American TV channels?
https://idiod.video/35fx7p.mp4
https://idiod.video/9zzrpn.mp4
The moment of the rocket fall in Donetsk:
https://idiod.video/0tfcf0.mp4

Thank you in advance.
I saw a video of a Russian reporter doing interviews in Red Square. I don't know what she was saying but she held up a sign that said "Two Words" and was immediately taken away by two policemen in riot gear. Her friend stayed to talk to the reporter and within a minute she too was taken away.

LINK

The "Artyom" plant in Kiev is finished. Here were produced various types of air-to-air missiles etc.
The task is to bring the plant into a completely non-working state (so that nothing can be repaired and removed from conservation, etc.). For example, to disrupt all communications and electricity so that they cannot be restored in the conditions of hostilities.
Russia does not plan to bomb everything into moon landscape (as some countries use to do) and then leave and let NATO in the territory, so that they can restore it back. Most of all, it seems that the plan is to accept, at least, the main part of Ukraine into the union state in the near future.
In this context, it is necessary to bring the plant to a state, where the plant's employees at gunpoint will not be right now able to perform the tasks of deconservation, diagnostics and putting them on alert set by the nazis (because now there is no technical possibility).
By the way, the Russian command made a statement yesterday to employees of ukrainian military enterprises to keep them away from them.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Here is what is going on in Russian TV:

An interesting fact is that this bitch did it a few hours after the mass murder of civilians in Donetsk by ukrainian nazis. And what do you think, which of the events is widely covered by the most honest and independent information bodies in the world? You guessed it, the hypocritical nits didn't let you down!
I hope the corrupt whore gets what she fully deserve.

Russian news videos have been banned by freedom-loving YouTube, and what's the point of you seeing them if you don't speak Russian? To see the picture? Here's a picture of what the ukrainian bandits did yesterday in the center of Donetsk. Was it shown on American TV channels?
https://idiod.video/35fx7p.mp4
https://idiod.video/9zzrpn.mp4
The moment of the rocket fall in Donetsk:
https://idiod.video/0tfcf0.mp4
Does the Russian medias show really what going on in Ukraine that was my question and no i don't speak Russian.

An interesting fact is that this bitch did it a few hours after the mass murder of civilians in Donetsk by ukrainian nazis. And what do you think, which of the events is widely covered by the most honest and independent information bodies in the world? You guessed it, the hypocritical nits didn't let you down!
I hope the corrupt whore gets what she fully deserve.
Kill all dissenters! Spoken like a true Putinista. Russian troops are on the March and killing thousands of Ukrainian men, women and children for no reason. Russians are engaged in murder on a massive scale.

That woman was a hero. She was hero in attempting to bring the truth to the Russian people.

That woman was a hero. She was hero in attempting to bring the truth to the Russian people.
The whore (who has been living in Russia only since 2012 and originally from western Ukraine) fully supported the war against the nazis in Ukraine for just a few days before this action.
But apparently she was offered an offer "that she couldn't refuse." For example, numerous interviews in the West, with a good payment of more than 30 pieces of silver, maybe even a well-paid contract with memories of "How I fought against Evil in Mordor."
In general, a well-prepared provocation found its grateful viewers in the West. The people killed in Donbas are not worthy of such attention. and Assange's fate is also not interesting to the modern Western audience. Hypocritical idiots.

I saw a video of a Russian reporter doing interviews in Red Square. I don't know what she was saying but she held up a sign that said "Two Words" and was immediately taken away by two policemen in riot gear. Her friend stayed to talk to the reporter and within a minute she too was taken away.

LINK
It really looked staged to me, though why it would be is not clear.

Thank you in advance.
Actually, you can join Russian MoD channel in Telegram and read and watch their news in English.

SAVE_20220315_141653.jpg

The "powers" in the world all function in the same way. Hypocrisy is maintaining that one is appreciably superior to another.
It is impossible to seriously admire Putin.

Kill all dissenters! Spoken like a true Putinista. Russian troops are on the March and killing thousands of Ukrainian men, women and children for no reason. Russians are engaged in murder on a massive scale.

If Russians were set on killing they would have carpet bombed the Ukrainian army and be done with it in a few days. The main problem Russians face is insuring the safety of innocent people living in the areas of army deployment often held there against their will and used as a human shield.

I have a request for Russians. Go fix your own fucked up country and then worry about what our politicians are doing. The price for invading Ukraine is economic isolation and depression. Putin has doomed your children to die for him. Is it worth it?

Forum List

Back