The members who live in Russia, I have a request for you.

Does the Russian medias show really what going on in Ukraine that was my question and no i don't speak Russian.
Ringo showed you a slice of what's going on, did you take a look and most importantly did you believe that?
If you're not used to google translate here are the guys who speak English and say things that Russians could very well call the truth.

I have a request for Russians. Go fix your own fucked up country and then worry about what our politicians are doing. The price for invading Ukraine is economic isolation and depression. Putin has doomed your children to die for him. Is it worth it?
Don't worry about Russia, they will survive but american domination in the world is over.

If Russians were set on killing they would have carpet bombed the Ukrainian army and be done with it in a few days. The main problem Russians face is insuring the safety of innocent people living in the areas of army deployment often held there against their will and used as a human shield.
Oh yeah....We SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the russians really caring about innocent people via invading another country and arresting their own people who don't support it. WE SEEEEEEEEE it alright.

Are people tossing a coin or what in order to decide which information to believe? So far, it isn't apparent to this poster what the real facts and situation are.

Dalia You might like this couple's videos. Everyday working class in Russia faces the same corruption that everyday people around the world face but it sounds like even a little more so even in areas where low income is prevalent.

Thank you RodISHI for the link but the Russian don't have access to youtube, instagram and other social networks they can only follow what is happening on TV or by phone this what is said here in France

Here is what is going on in Russian TV:

Interesting, if there had been no preemptive strike and the ukrainian army had launched an offensive in the Donbas (they actually did not hide it much), would all these citizens, indignant at the war, have run to protest against the war? A rhetorical question.

Thank you RodISHI for the link but the Russian don't have access to youtube, instagram and other social networks they can only follow what is happening on TV or by phone this what is said here in France
No, they are lying to you. At least Youtube available

No, they are lying to you. At least Youtube available
A part of youtube, you did said yourself and You live under Putin boots, you have no right to express yourself freely, that’s why you’re here at an American forum, right?

CIA-MI6, true to what Kennedy was telling us (The Real Anthony Fauci), is manipulating the internet and has scrubbed the Military Pravda webpage that was functional yesterday. Howevver, we have already translated this entire biolab article (Conspiracy forum, Skye's thread).

Forum List

Back