The Melting Pot

What would America be like today if the europeans had not arrived here?
A beautiful land with no pollution, no crime, no prisons. A land that provided us with everything we needed. Like this and this is all we need.

1702220432483.png

is still melting

The American immigrant experience of assimilation over time and generations is still functioning as it always has. It is an honor to watch it unfold again and again.

Every region has their version of gumbo, stew, etc. its so awesome!!!

But its getting unAmerican fast at about 12 million new foreigners a year are ushered in by biden and with your approval
Since you know the numbers, are you willing to supply the number of new foreigners since 2010.

2023.....12 Million

Since you know the numbers, are you willing to supply the number of new foreigners since 2010.

2023.....12 Million
Thats a deep dive that I dont have time for

But including legal immigrants a recent report put foreign born residents at about 25%

Thats a deep dive that I dont have time for

But including legal immigrants a recent report put foreign born residents at about 25%
C'mon.....
You had time to find the 12 million number.
You can find the rest.

Go......

Not at all

I want America to remain American

The melting pot idea will not work when globalists flood the nation with more foreigners than we can meld without allowing them to change us instead of America changing them
If you hate the First Amendment, that's your problem.

But its getting unAmerican fast at about 12 million new foreigners a year are ushered in by biden and with your approval
Quote any post of mine EVER where I approve of illegal immigration, you lying sack of fucking shit.

there is another Unkotare on this site. The one who claims to teach wrestling (lol!) in El Paso but only to immigrants? Huh? What are these “schools”? Two secretive anti-American children discriminatory setups? What kind of immigrant needs to learn wrestling? Is this a priority for funding by deep state? $33T debt yet paying for wrestling coaches? Or $90K up in Boston to bring sandwhiches to the girls who forget lunch? Aye carumba!!!!!!!! ESL? How about English only then….why 2nd tier on our own tax dollars.

note: since El Paso was overran by the recent millions across the river……nary a peep outa “the teacher” down south?
What the hell are you talking about?

Unkotare may be a teacher as he claims

And if so he may very well be padding his retirement by babysitting the hoard of foreign kids clogging up our education system
Again, what the hell are you talking about?

Forum List

Back