The Media Matrix

Isn't this something along the lines of why this guy (previously in Congress' back pocket) now singin' the blues Mr B?

1665179882340.png

~S~

This thread as become extremely important, to those who really understand, that we are now, really, in WWIII.

And the enemy, is the global technocracy, versus all the small people of the world.

Soon, there is coming, more than likely, a cyber 911.

GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE​

Russian hackers suspected over cyber attack on US airports​

Mon, October 10, 2022 at 11:48 AM·1 min read

1665457528485.png

With the mysterious attack on the Nordstream gas pipeline?

It really would not surprise me it we do indeed see a "cyber 911," and a government imposed Internet 2.0. The Anglo-American western alliance is just looking for the excuse, they have already admitted it, and on the board, is the same guy that is one of the bureaucrats in charge of pushing war propaganda over at the Institute at the study of War? You remember, Gore's VP pick, Joe Lieberman? All of these folks want to destroy internet freedom, and they are also unnecessarily demonizing Russia. All of them also know about the Vault 7 CIA internet tools that could make all of this possible.

Joe Lieberman U..S. needs Internet kill switch like China​

US Government has prepared a "Patriot Act" for the Internet​

And really, this is the plan of the west, they aren't hiding it, they just need a cyber 911, blame it on the Russians, and then they will take everyone's internet rights away.

PM Jacinda Ardern calls internet freedom a “weapon of war” in most recent UN speech.​

When False Flags Go Virtual​

1665457806525.png

Last edited:
These are some interesting threads, relating to this topic, that, if you have found this thread interesting, I highly recommend.

Thanks go out to iceberg & flacaltenn

I will place links here to make them easier to find, since this thread is so short.

Corbett mentions>>>
the relationship of media and power is obvious, the end result of a population coerced to their whim , not always so.....

the basic tool is always the same, fear.......

people loose their sh*t......

~S~

I don't want you or anyone to misunderstand me in anyway. I, like many Americans, do see a need for federal law enforcement, federal investigative capacity, and international intelligence.

My main concern, like many Americans, has always been, when these bureaucracies have morphed into separate stake holder interests, more concerned about their own interests, larger global corporate interests, or manufacturing reasons for funding and mission creep. They should be agencies more concerned with serving the needs of the American polity.

Every other federal agency and bureaucracy is held to the strictest over-site, and administrative rules. However, because of how these types of agencies are cloaked in secrecy, they might be prone to skirt around laws that are intended to regulate and provide over-site for those taxpayers who pay the bills, and elect politicians to enact the will of the people. This is something we learned in political science and public administration at school;

1668979445186.png

I have been putting off viewing this episode which was released a week ago, because, much of the content, we have gone over in this thread, and we already know. However, he is great at using the Archives, and digging up clips that blow my mind. I still have great difficulty finding anything but broken and pay-walled links there. Just watching some of the video of Congressional Hearings of the Church Committee is worth the watch, IMO.

Much of this, you will already know, some of this, will be put into context, and make the events of the last six or seven years, and the controversies and divisions which they have generated in our society, make a lot more sense, IMO.

The CIA and the News Media 2.0​

Episode 432 - The CIA and the News Media 2.0

Corbett • 11/14/2022
"By now, Corbett Reporteers know all about the CIA's infiltration of the news media, from Wisner's Wurlitzer and the CIA's global propaganda network to the Church Committee revelations and the CIA whistleblowers of the 1980s. We were told that the CIA stopped all that (which is a lie, of course). But do you know how the CIA is manipulating the media today? Join James on today's important edition of The Corbett Report podcast as he exposes the incredibly brazen trick behind The CIA and the News Media 2.0."

My main concern, like many Americans, has always been, when these bureaucracies have morphed into separate stake holder interests, more concerned about their own interests, larger global corporate interests, or manufacturing reasons for funding and mission creep.
well it's clearly evident`, even to the untrained eye, that our alphabet oversight departments have become partisan tools Mr B

and while i'm not quite sure how this should be dealt with, i'm rather sure there are many who would seek to take advantage of it all.....

~S~

I don't want you or anyone to misunderstand me in anyway. I, like many Americans, do see a need for federal law enforcement, federal investigative capacity, and international intelligence.

My main concern, like many Americans, has always been, when these bureaucracies have morphed into separate stake holder interests, more concerned about their own interests, larger global corporate interests, or manufacturing reasons for funding and mission creep. They should be agencies more concerned with serving the needs of the American polity.

Every other federal agency and bureaucracy is held to the strictest over-site, and administrative rules. However, because of how these types of agencies are cloaked in secrecy, they might be prone to skirt around laws that are intended to regulate and provide over-site for those taxpayers who pay the bills, and elect politicians to enact the will of the people. This is something we learned in political science and public administration at school;

View attachment 728909

I have been putting off viewing this episode which was released a week ago, because, much of the content, we have gone over in this thread, and we already know. However, he is great at using the Archives, and digging up clips that blow my mind. I still have great difficulty finding anything but broken and pay-walled links there. Just watching some of the video of Congressional Hearings of the Church Committee is worth the watch, IMO.

Much of this, you will already know, some of this, will be put into context, and make the events of the last six or seven years, and the controversies and divisions which they have generated in our society, make a lot more sense, IMO.

Corbett • 11/14/2022
"By now, Corbett Reporteers know all about the CIA's infiltration of the news media, from Wisner's Wurlitzer and the CIA's global propaganda network to the Church Committee revelations and the CIA whistleblowers of the 1980s. We were told that the CIA stopped all that (which is a lie, of course). But do you know how the CIA is manipulating the media today? Join James on today's important edition of The Corbett Report podcast as he exposes the incredibly brazen trick behind The CIA and the News Media 2.0."

Agreed. USG intel agencies need to be eliminated. They are causing great harm, but we all know they are now much too powerful for any political leader to confront. In fact, our elected leaders fear them and do what they tell them to do.

The Church Committee from way back in 1975 exposed many of the wrongs committed by the CIA, FBI, and the others. Actions were taken to limit their power, but this was quickly ignored.

We now have a situation that may be irreparable.

Agreed. USG intel agencies need to be eliminated. They are causing great harm, but we all know they are now much too powerful for any political leader to confront. In fact, our elected leaders fear them and do what they tell them to do.

The Church Committee from way back in 1975 exposed many of the wrongs committed by the CIA, FBI, and the others. Actions were taken to limit their power, but this was quickly ignored.

We now have a situation that may be irreparable.
They would probably need to be replaced with something. Ideally, it would be nice to get rid of the whole concept of the nation state, and let families and communities rule, but, that is not how humans evolved. And it can be argued, that the most effective and best nation state, guaranteeing liberty and sovereignty of the small communities and families, has always been, the American Constitution. Humans are, by nature, selfish, greedy, secretive and deceptive creatures. The Constitution is a guarantee of natural rights, while protecting the people against the government, and protecting the government against governments of others.

So, while the individual states, and the national government exist, some sort of departments and agencies would have to exist, to counter the departments and agencies in other nations. It is when these agencies become political, and decide do have agendas that the people have not given them, that it becomes problematic.

IMO, when these types of entities were created, no one ever thought to make this type of over-site, and responsiveness to the elected representatives and the people, part of their very DNA, without which, they cannot function effectively, according to their mandate. It was wartime, and they just trusted in the good nature, and the better angles of their compatriots.

IOW, once these domestic agencies make contact with other similar agencies around the globe, and in other corporate organizations, with similar private intel agencies, the temptation to "go rogue," a state with in a the state, seems to be too great. Whether it is prosecuting Americans and citizen groups, under the excuse of the "red scare," or now, under the excuse of not adhering to the global & corporate ideals of ESG investing standards? It seems to be, in concert with its control over the media, more of an influence over the direction of American politics, than the electorate and the will of the voters, small farms, and small businesses and other populist forces.

View attachment 728909

Corbett • 11/14/2022

The cia and fbi need to be abolished for America to be a free country. Some of the stuff they do is legit,one of the operations the cia does thst not evil is looking out for oiur national security of threats from other country’s but those duties can be handeled by sheriffs and law enforcement around the country,it’s long overdue thst it’s fucking abolished.

View attachment 728909

Corbett • 11/14/2022

here is a little more on the CIA controlling the media.

Full uninterrupted documentary, and transcript.

The Media Matrix

Corbett • 07/18/2022
Media. It surrounds us. We live our lives in it and through it. We structure our lives around it. But it wasn't always this way. So how did we get here? And where is the media technology that increasingly governs our lives taking us? This is the story of The Media Matrix.

We are we hit with unbelievable shit from our government and media almost daily. The Twitter Files revealed the government is controlling our media and censoring speech. You’d think that would be a huge story, but the establishment media is ignoring it and attacking Matt Taibbi. No one in Congress dares to demand federal agencies be controlled.

Censorship is the rule of the day in the Land of the Free.

Media Matrix?

Just as in the book Farenheit 451, the role of a fireman was to burn books, the role of today's mainstream "journalist" is to prevent information from seeing the light of day.

It goes well beyond this though.

Your consciousness? Is different from the consciousness of say, your grandparents, who mostly just grew up with only a radio around.

And theirs? Was different from those who only had books to form the mass narratives.

And those that grew up with Smart Phones? This latest generation? Your statement to them? When they read the statement you wrote about "burning books?" They won't even believe that "news," or journalists are controlled, their entire reality has been manufactured, but how would they ever even know? They will not understand why "book burning," should even matter. :laugh:

1673034733780.png

We are we hit with unbelievable shit from our government and media almost daily. The Twitter Files revealed the government is controlling our media and censoring speech. You’d think that would be a huge story, but the establishment media is ignoring it and attacking Matt Taibbi. No one in Congress dares to demand federal agencies be controlled.

Censorship is the rule of the day in the Land of the Free.
What amazes me is how every single leftist in this forum is perfectly fine with it.

....and these ignorant dolts call themselves liberal

IOW, if you don't watch the documentary, or read the books it is based on? You won't understand the point it is trying to make.

I still have on my bucket list, to read, Common Sense & Uncle Tom's Cabin. W/O those two books, there would not have been the Revolutionary War or the Civil War.

What amazes me is how every single leftist in this forum is perfectly fine with it.

....and these ignorant dolts call themselves liberal
They are the folks that still believe those late night talk shows are there for, "entertainment," purposes, and not brainwashing and propaganda purposes.

None of them realize that celebrities and Hollywood's first job, is indoctrination, and if it entertains and makes a profit? That is a nice side benefit too.

Forum List

Back