Chicago gangs reportedly plotting to shoot cops in response to teen's death

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Leaders from three Chicago gangs reportedly met last week to discuss plans to kill police officers in response to the officer-involved shooting death of 18-year-old Paul O’Neal.

The Chicago Sun-Times, citing an alert issued to Chicago officers, reported Monday that the meeting took place on Thursday between the gangs Vice Lords, Black Disciples and Four Corner Hustlers.

According to the paper, the Four Corner Hustlers have “provided guns” and pinpointed a “sniper in place.” However, authorities are still unsure where the alleged sniper spot is placed. The gang is also funneling weapons to the other two gangs.

go for it bitches, i hope you all die the most horrible deaths one can imagine!!! :up:

Leaders from three Chicago gangs reportedly met last week to discuss plans to kill police officers in response to the officer-involved shooting death of 18-year-old Paul O’Neal.

The Chicago Sun-Times, citing an alert issued to Chicago officers, reported Monday that the meeting took place on Thursday between the gangs Vice Lords, Black Disciples and Four Corner Hustlers.

According to the paper, the Four Corner Hustlers have “provided guns” and pinpointed a “sniper in place.” However, authorities are still unsure where the alleged sniper spot is placed. The gang is also funneling weapons to the other two gangs.

go for it bitches, i hope you all die the most horrible deaths one can imagine!!! :up:

If they do, Chicago shooting will finally make headlines.

How many have already died this year? A few thousand?

Good let them try, these idiots will either be shot dead or will spend the rest of their lives in prison with no possibility of parole

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If they do, Chicago shooting will finally make headlines.

How many have already died this year? A few thousand?
As long as it doesn't spill over into the yuppie areas then it won't make much news. Like Boston, this violence is well contained to one or two neighborhoods that you know not to go into

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back