The Mark of The Beast

No, he was falsely accused and imprisoned for depositing money in his own account is what I learned and he has been freed now. I do hope they set the record straight on what really happened because what they did to him was wrong. May God save you from such a day. This man has been through a terrible time. He was innocent.

He's a shyster who claims false academic credentials and preys on the weak-minded and fearful. It's sad that you fill your soul with this dreck, Jeri.
pillars, I think you are a nice person but I do not think you really look into some of these things before you decide what is true and what is not. Why not examine the facts for yourself? You are very intelligent, I'm sure you can see through what happened to him if you would look into the story. The man is a Christian with an impeccable history - why would he suddenly turn into a criminal? I'm telling you he was falsely accused. If you were falsely accused? I'd defend you too! It wouldn't matter to me what you believed. If you were falsely accused? I'd be more than willing to defend you!

I have examined the facts. The man is a fraud. His "degrees" are from non-accredited schools, rather than a single legitimate university. He preys on the faith of gullible people like you, while committing the same crime as Al Capone.

Not Income Tax Evasion - Structuring - That's How They Got Kent Hovind

I'm sorry that you are so taken in by these fearmongers and criminals. It's sad.

Phony Doctorates In The Church

"Dr. Dino," (Kent Hovind), spoke in many churches, always calling himself "Dr.," though his formal education past high school consisted of an undergraduate degree from an unaccredited Bible College, and a "doctorate" from a diploma mill run out of the modest home of a man named Lonnie Skinner. Since awarding Hovind's "doctorate," Skinner has named his business "Patriot Bible University," and relocated to a small but separate building. Unfortunately for Hovind, he used similar ethics in paying his taxes and is now in prison for tax evasion.

Phoney Doctorates In The Church - Religion - Nigeria
They have made false accusations against Dr. Hovind in order to try and destroy his reputation. He proved evolution was a lie and exposed it to such a degree they were desperate to discredit him, Guno. You should look into the many debates he had and how he won each one. That was their answer. Put him in prison. Because they could not stop him otherwise. Sad but true.

"Dr" Kent E. Hovind (born January 15, 1953) is an American Christian fundamentalist evangelist and tax protester. He is a controversial figure in theYoung Earth creationist movement and his ministry focuses on attempting to convince listeners to deny scientific theories including evolution, geophysics, and cosmology in favor of a literalist interpretation of the Genesis creation narrative found in the Bible. Hovind's views, which combine elements ofcreation science and conspiracy theory, are dismissed by the scientific community as fringe theory and pseudo-scholarship

Though he styles himself "Dr. Kent Hovind" or "Dr. Dino", Hovind's known degrees are all from unaccredited institutions.

In 1971, he graduated from East Peoria Community High School in East Peoria, Illinois. He entered the accredited Illinois Central College, then transferred to the unaccredited Midwestern Baptist College in 1972, attaining a Bachelor of Religious Education in 1974.[1] In 1988 and 1991 respectively, Hovind received a master's degree and doctorate in Christian Education throughcorrespondence from (also unaccredited) Patriot University in Colorado Springs, Colorado

the unaccredited mail order christian "Kollege" where the huckster hovid bought his doctorate

View attachment 51716

Chick tracts
The most widely distributed antievolution work, Big Daddy?,[85] was first published in 1972 and revised several times; it is one of the controversial Chick tracts, comic strips intended to convert people to fundamentalist Christianity.Material from Hovind was incorporated into the 2000 revision

Sentencing, appeals, and imprisonment (2007–present)
After the convictions, Hovind was incarcerated in the Escambia County Jail as a "danger to the community" and a flight risk. His wife would remain free until after the appeal.[136]

On January 19, 2007, Hovind was sentenced to ten years in prison with three years probation and ordered to pay the federal government restitution of over $600,000

Side note the christian pedophiles the Duggars are also friend with this con man
another Jeri socon crackpot thread

/end thread.

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

No, he was falsely accused and imprisoned for depositing money in his own account is what I learned and he has been freed now. I do hope they set the record straight on what really happened because what they did to him was wrong. May God save you from such a day. This man has been through a terrible time. He was innocent.

He's a shyster who claims false academic credentials and preys on the weak-minded and fearful. It's sad that you fill your soul with this dreck, Jeri.
pillars, I think you are a nice person but I do not think you really look into some of these things before you decide what is true and what is not. Why not examine the facts for yourself? You are very intelligent, I'm sure you can see through what happened to him if you would look into the story. The man is a Christian with an impeccable history - why would he suddenly turn into a criminal? I'm telling you he was falsely accused. If you were falsely accused? I'd defend you too! It wouldn't matter to me what you believed. If you were falsely accused? I'd be more than willing to defend you!

I have examined the facts. The man is a fraud. His "degrees" are from non-accredited schools, rather than a single legitimate university. He preys on the faith of gullible people like you, while committing the same crime as Al Capone.

I'm sorry that you are so taken in by these fearmongers and criminals. It's sad.

It was a false accusation and they wrongly imprisoned him. If you want to believe otherwise, pillars, I cannot stop you. It's your decision to believe him or not. I believe him.

They have made false accusations against Dr. Hovind in order to try and destroy his reputation. He proved evolution was a lie and exposed it to such a degree they were desperate to discredit him, Guno. You should look into the many debates he had and how he won each one. That was their answer. Put him in prison. Because they could not stop him otherwise. Sad but true.

Man, you really are gullible.

"Dr" Kent E. Hovind (born January 15, 1953) is an American Christian fundamentalist evangelist and tax protester. He is a controversial figure in theYoung Earth creationist movement and his ministry focuses on attempting to convince listeners to deny scientific theories including evolution, geophysics, and cosmology in favor of a literalist interpretation of the Genesis creation narrative found in the Bible. Hovind's views, which combine elements ofcreation science and conspiracy theory, are dismissed by the scientific community as fringe theory and pseudo-scholarship

Though he styles himself "Dr. Kent Hovind" or "Dr. Dino", Hovind's known degrees are all from unaccredited institutions.

In 1971, he graduated from East Peoria Community High School in East Peoria, Illinois. He entered the accredited Illinois Central College, then transferred to the unaccredited Midwestern Baptist College in 1972, attaining a Bachelor of Religious Education in 1974.[1] In 1988 and 1991 respectively, Hovind received a master's degree and doctorate in Christian Education throughcorrespondence from (also unaccredited) Patriot University in Colorado Springs, Colorado

the unaccredited mail order christian "Kollege" where the huckster hovid bought his doctorate

View attachment 51716

Chick tracts
The most widely distributed antievolution work, Big Daddy?,[85] was first published in 1972 and revised several times; it is one of the controversial Chick tracts, comic strips intended to convert people to fundamentalist Christianity.Material from Hovind was incorporated into the 2000 revision

Sentencing, appeals, and imprisonment (2007–present)
After the convictions, Hovind was incarcerated in the Escambia County Jail as a "danger to the community" and a flight risk. His wife would remain free until after the appeal.[136]

On January 19, 2007, Hovind was sentenced to ten years in prison with three years probation and ordered to pay the federal government restitution of over $600,000

Side note the christian pedophiles the Duggars are also friend with this con man
another Jeri socon crackpot thread

/end thread.

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

As I said, Dr. Hovind did an excellent presentation on this subject. Perhaps you should view the video before commenting on it?

It was a false accusation and they wrongly imprisoned him. If you want to believe otherwise, pillars, I cannot stop you. It's your decision to believe him or not. I believe him.

You believe a lot of crazy shit. Kent Hovind was convicted by a jury of his peers, who believed the government's case against him for tax evasion was credible.

You believe my faith is satanic and that I'm going to hell. You believe that tzurovka would burn you at the stake. You believe Kent Hovind is a genius. You believe the earth is 2000 years old.

Not much help for you, I'm afraid. I just wish they would isolate your particular strain of crazy to specific threads, though, so you would stop disrupting the conversations of people who aren't interested in the crap you believe in or the shysters you allow to dictate your dysfunctional worldview.

You call it gullible. I call it knowing a Christian such as Dr. Hovind and his reputation and knowing that he was wrongly accused and this is a smear campaign to discredit him. We'll have to agree to disagree about him, pillars.

You believe a lot of crazy shit. You believe my faith is satanic. You believe that tzurovka would burn you at the stake. You believe Kent Hovind is a genius. You believe the earth is 2000 years old.

Not much help for you, I'm afraid. I wish they would isolate your particular strain of crazy to specific threads, though, so you would stop disrupting the conversations of people who aren't interested in the crap you believe in.

Why are you looking for discussions with me then? Do you often seek out people who you believe to be crazy for dialogue? No, I believe you know I am telling you the truth about the occult and you are at present troubled by the news but to me? That is a sign that the LORD is working on your heart about the matter. Goodnight, pillars. I hope you have a nice evening!

You call it gullible. I call it knowing a Christian such as Dr. Hovind and his reputation and knowing that he was wrongly accused and this is a smear campaign to discredit him. We'll have to agree to disagree about him, pillars.

Stop smearing my religion, stop bearing false witness against me and my faith, and stay the hell off of my threads. I am not interested in your view of my beliefs. You live in a hell of your own creation, and your mind is ruled by Satan.

Lizard Lettering

Perhaps the mark of the Beast refers to a mindset or perspective on social interaction or ambition.

Maybe the mark of the Beast is a sign of spiritual paranoia, some kind of end-times angst about civilization profiteerism and greed, reflected in modern art films such as "The Last Tycoon" [1976] and "Celebrity" [1998].

One of my favorite modern American comic book super-villains is the Lizard (Marvel Comics), a scientist whose body was hideously transformed by a regeneration experiment, affording him extra-ordinary strength and agility but cursing him to an ugliness and ravenousness.

The Lizard (Marvel Comics) is a nice summary of spiritual contemplation of anti-social intelligence.

:afro:

Lizard (Comics)

The-Lizard-Comic-Book-Character.jpg

Forum List

Back