The Mark of The Beast

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Dr. Kent Hovind does a brilliant job of explaining Scripture concerning the Mark of the Beast, what Revelation Chapter 13 is about, he delves into the subject with great explanations of what we see happening today. What many of us appreciate about Dr. Hovind is how calmly he explains what is happening and the motive behind a One World Order. He is clear that microchip technology is a wonderful invention for tracking via GPS and other purposes and clarifies where the concern should be concerning such technology. This is a very well done video. In fact I believe it is the best teaching he has ever done! Enjoy!

A 2,000 year old book somehow matters. lol

Not to me, it doesn't.

I was reading a book last night, talked about various beliefs and when they were invented. Funny thing is how many were made up more than 1000 years after the supposed time of Jesus and now they're considered "gospel".

Superstitions for the weak and fearful.

Yes, it matters. God didn't inspire men to record the Bible for Him. He is the Word. He meant for you to have it and read it, Matthew. God loves you! That is the message of the Word of God. I hope you'll read it.

Not to me, it doesn't.

I was reading a book last night, talked about various beliefs and when they were invented. Funny thing is how many were made up more than 1000 years after the supposed time of Jesus and now they're considered "gospel".

You are still searching and that is good news because eventually you will get to the truth that God loves you. In the meantime, I believe God's best for you and pray He keep you safe from all harm. You are most precious to me, Luddly Neddite. I know that the LORD has a great plan for your life! Good night.

It's a typo. It meant to say the mark of the beats, so please don't buy any headphones. Otherwise you will be doomed to an eternity in hall.

Mark of the beast?

images

"Dr" Kent E. Hovind (born January 15, 1953) is an American Christian fundamentalist evangelist and tax protester. He is a controversial figure in theYoung Earth creationist movement and his ministry focuses on attempting to convince listeners to deny scientific theories including evolution, geophysics, and cosmology in favor of a literalist interpretation of the Genesis creation narrative found in the Bible. Hovind's views, which combine elements ofcreation science and conspiracy theory, are dismissed by the scientific community as fringe theory and pseudo-scholarship

Though he styles himself "Dr. Kent Hovind" or "Dr. Dino", Hovind's known degrees are all from unaccredited institutions.

In 1971, he graduated from East Peoria Community High School in East Peoria, Illinois. He entered the accredited Illinois Central College, then transferred to the unaccredited Midwestern Baptist College in 1972, attaining a Bachelor of Religious Education in 1974.[1] In 1988 and 1991 respectively, Hovind received a master's degree and doctorate in Christian Education throughcorrespondence from (also unaccredited) Patriot University in Colorado Springs, Colorado

the unaccredited mail order christian "Kollege" where the huckster hovid bought his doctorate

hoveid.jpg

Chick tracts
The most widely distributed antievolution work, Big Daddy?,[85] was first published in 1972 and revised several times; it is one of the controversial Chick tracts, comic strips intended to convert people to fundamentalist Christianity.Material from Hovind was incorporated into the 2000 revision

Sentencing, appeals, and imprisonment (2007–present)
After the convictions, Hovind was incarcerated in the Escambia County Jail as a "danger to the community" and a flight risk. His wife would remain free until after the appeal.[136]

On January 19, 2007, Hovind was sentenced to ten years in prison with three years probation and ordered to pay the federal government restitution of over $600,000

Side note the christian pedophiles the Duggars are also friend with this con man

Last edited:

Not to me, it doesn't.

You are still searching and that is good news because eventually you will get to the truth that God loves you. In the meantime, I believe God's best for you and pray He keep you safe from all harm. You are most precious to me, Luddly Neddite. I know that the LORD has a great plan for your life! Good night.

Searching?

No. It just happened to be a segment of a book of trivia I was reading.

I've been reading some rather dry 15th to 18th century history and I was in the odd for something light and inconsequential.

But it does strike me that almost all of the book and additions were written, by men, long after Jesus had died.

Phony Doctorates In The Church

"Dr. Dino," (Kent Hovind), spoke in many churches, always calling himself "Dr.," though his formal education past high school consisted of an undergraduate degree from an unaccredited Bible College, and a "doctorate" from a diploma mill run out of the modest home of a man named Lonnie Skinner. Since awarding Hovind's "doctorate," Skinner has named his business "Patriot Bible University," and relocated to a small but separate building. Unfortunately for Hovind, he used similar ethics in paying his taxes and is now in prison for tax evasion.

Phoney Doctorates In The Church - Religion - Nigeria

They had Jesus coins where no Islamic would be allowed to buy or sell without this mark of the beast. They also had SUN Coins and other coins which =666 in it’s collumns but also blatantly had it marked with the number 666.
Researchers believe the coins were used as currency during the Fatimid period by Christians seeking to evangelize Muslims. The recent find also proves during the Middle ages, in and about the area of Tiberius and the Sea of Galilee, only Christians could buy and sell goods.
Today Christians use the mark of death the cross (mark of the beast) and fish symbol in yellow page ads, signs, & trade papers, to symbolize buying and selling with other beast worshipers.
Did they take on the name? Jesuits, so yes.

The first Beast of Rev.13 has a mouth speaking haughtywords (Jesus). He sits in his high heaven saying ," I AM , God ." The second (tHE VATICAN CHURCH)causesall to worship this Beast, Paul is the False Prophet Peter who sets up his worship ESTABLISHING THIS CHURCH OF SATAN.

Fact: scripture about the time of these events, clearly show these events were to occur in that generation, even specifically mentioning that, like in: (I John 2:18, Rev 1:1,3,9,19, Rev 3:11,
Rev 22:6,7,10,12,Matthew 24:31-34?)
So the beast is not to come, John of Patmos said the anti anointed was already there in his day.

(2 Corinthians 4:4)& even preachers tell you that Satan is the god & Rule of this world=Pope & Vatican claims.
Dan 9:26- And after the sixty-two weeks, an annointed one will be cut off, the people of a RULER THAT SHALL COME shall destroy the city and the sanctuary, -that leads to this rime period-where an annointed priest, High Priest Onias III, who was assasinated (cut off) in 171 BCE. In 168 BCE, the middle of the next "week" of years (171-165 BCE), ruler Antiochus IV (who had Onias killed) pillaged Jerusalem. Antiochus IV matches the "ruler to come", and Daniel coninues to refer to his deeds in the middle of the week: - 9:27- They (Romans) did cause the sacrifice to cease. Once again this matches what the Roman Army did in 70 A.D., so the destruction of Jerusalem in 70ad occurred after Michael left according to Rev 12, just as in Daniels time. So this will not occur in our time, it was fulfilled.
example: by combining Luke 21:24 & Romans 11:25 by history of that era, shows that Revelation 11:1-3 occurred in aprox 70ad.
Now read the events that already occured:
REV 13:3 One of it's (3)heads seemed to have a mortal wound (gashes of thorns), but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth followed the beast with wonder. (This describes Jesus)
13:11 Then I saw another beast which rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb (has to be Jesus as required to keep even standard to place him as lamb) and it spoke like "a dragon" a Dagon-Death Cult Worshiper (Horns=Powers, so this is the DUALITY of the formed Church by it's religious and political authority)
13:12 Paul(Apollonias)/peter/or the church makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast (Jesus), whose mortal wound was healed.
13:13 It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men; (note to this day the church goes into the holy Sepulchre during Easter orocession and lights a candle with a bic lighter but comes out saying Jesus sent the flame to light it down from heaven.)=fullfilled.

13:14 and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them to make an image for the beast.
*Hello how many images of Mithra on the cross or Baby Horus statues do you need to realize it's been fulfilled by the many Jesus idols on the cross (mark of death=beast)?

13:15 and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak (Apparitions? Or a clue that they made the beast a living character even claiming "the word" was from him/ even though the word was borrowed by both Hebrew scripture and Babylonian Cultism, which makes the Books the Knowledge of both Good & Evil worshiping Life/Death in a twisted bizzarre form.

and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. (those who weren't Christians were slain-Crusades, Inquisition, Poland Massacre etc.)

Revelation 13:17 and that no man should be able to buy or to sell (Today it's called boycott, back then people were ostracized from barter or being part in their community & I already discussed the coins they forced people to use.

Also figuring into this prophecy is: The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or renting real estate to Jews. In 1939 a Nazi decree mandated the sale of Jewish real estate. The people who carry the number of Baal Jesus'=666 name in this incident are called 'Catholics'=666 in ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names in the Bible. Also
'AsVatican' (the Vatican)=666, therefore the people did carry the number of his name and restricted buying and selling over his mere name and image.

you know it is interesting that the fish symbol still adorns many food containers even today and in popular music it is sung are you a christian child...Meaning if you are you can be with me if you are not you cannot....So it still permeates are society even today.....In order for people to survive they had to accept this "mark" otherwise they and their family would either starve to death in the worst case scenario or they were forced to live apart which was why many jews ended up in ghettos away from the general population...

Dr. Kent Hovind does a brilliant job of explaining Scripture concerning the Mark of the Beast, what Revelation Chapter 13 is about, he delves into the subject with great explanations of what we see happening today. What many of us appreciate about Dr. Hovind is how calmly he explains what is happening and the motive behind a One World Order. He is clear that microchip technology is a wonderful invention for tracking via GPS and other purposes and clarifies where the concern should be concerning such technology. This is a very well done video. In fact I believe it is the best teaching he has ever done! Enjoy!

vicarius filii dei

Not to me, it doesn't.

Searching?

No. It just happened to be a segment of a book of trivia I was reading.

I've been reading some rather dry 15th to 18th century history and I was in the odd for something light and inconsequential.

But it does strike me that almost all of the book and additions were written, by men, long after Jesus had died.

I like some of the writings from that period, Luddly. I may have acquired the taste for it, I don't remember if I started off liking the style but I do now. There is something very pure about it that I find lacking in a lot of modern writing.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friend...hovind-has-finally-been-released-from-prison/

Kent Hovind is a fraud, too. A man convicted of tax fraud who served time in prison. Jeremiah, you fill your mind with delusions promulgated by people who take advantage of weak-minded and frightened old women.

Sad.
No, he was falsely accused and imprisoned for depositing money in his own account is what I learned and he has been freed now. I do hope they set the record straight on what really happened because what they did to him was wrong. May God save you from such a day. This man has been through a terrible time. He was innocent.

No, he was falsely accused and imprisoned for depositing money in his own account is what I learned and he has been freed now. I do hope they set the record straight on what really happened because what they did to him was wrong. May God save you from such a day. This man has been through a terrible time. He was innocent.

He's a shyster who claims false academic credentials and preys on the weak-minded and fearful. It's sad that you fill your soul with this dreck, Jeri.

you know it is interesting that the fish symbol still adorns many food containers even today and in popular music it is sung are you a christian child...Meaning if you are you can be with me if you are not you cannot....So it still permeates are society even today.....In order for people to survive they had to accept this "mark" otherwise they and their family would either starve to death in the worst case scenario or they were forced to live apart which was why many jews ended up in ghettos away from the general population...
What the Roman Catholic Church did to the Jews, Christians, non-Christians who they accused of witchcraft was horrific. Did you know they buried over 150,000 people alive who they accused of practicing witchcraft? It's true. 150,000 people buried alive by orders of the Vatican and they made sure to put the focus on a Salem Witch hunt which resulted in the deaths of 27 people and which was stopped thanks to a born again Christian - this is the truth that never seems to get told, Shimon. The Vatican is worth trillions and is able to pay for these favors to the media, governments, etc.

He's a shyster who claims false academic credentials and preys on the weak-minded and fearful. It's sad that you fill your soul with this dreck, Jeri.
pillars, I think you are a nice person but I do not think you really look into some of these things before you decide what is true and what is not. Why not examine the facts for yourself? You are very intelligent, I'm sure you can see through what happened to him if you would look into the story. The man is a Christian with an impeccable history - why would he suddenly turn into a criminal? I'm telling you he was falsely accused. If you were falsely accused? I'd defend you too! It wouldn't matter to me what you believed. If you were falsely accused? I'd be more than willing to defend you!

New Topics

Forum List

Back