The main TWO reasons for voting for Clinton....

As opposed to your constant never ending defense of it. Got it.
I can only tell you from a manufacturing middle class POV the Democrats aren't to blame as much as

1. Republicans
2. People who don't vote.

It's their fault not ours.

You people rewarded the GOP by not showing up in 2010 & 2014.

Republicans don't win midterms because people vote for them. They win because people don't show up to midterms.

You people? I vote. I just no longer vote for Democrats. I don't vote for Repulicans.

But, let's play your silly game. You people reward them for fucking people over and vote them back in. You choose not to hold them accountable at all. They have no repercussions. You're so team orientated you run cover for them and deflect, deflect, deflect. They don't have to change. When it's pointed out, you say some shit like the entire system is corrupt.
How has the GOP changed since bush left office?

Trump is the best person the GOP could run. That tells you what even Republicans feel about republicans. They suck

Why did the Dems and Obama continue Bush's policies?
They didn't. Remember the GOP obstructed any changes they tried to make? Of course you dont

Can you even identify them?

I can only tell you from a manufacturing middle class POV the Democrats aren't to blame as much as

1. Republicans
2. People who don't vote.

It's their fault not ours.

You people rewarded the GOP by not showing up in 2010 & 2014.

Republicans don't win midterms because people vote for them. They win because people don't show up to midterms.

You people? I vote. I just no longer vote for Democrats. I don't vote for Repulicans.

But, let's play your silly game. You people reward them for fucking people over and vote them back in. You choose not to hold them accountable at all. They have no repercussions. You're so team orientated you run cover for them and deflect, deflect, deflect. They don't have to change. When it's pointed out, you say some shit like the entire system is corrupt.

Trump is the best person the GOP could run. That tells you what even Republicans feel about republicans. They suck

They didn't. Remember the GOP obstructed any changes they tried to make? Of course you dont

Oh piss off! You have amnesia

Never liked Hillary all that much and probably never will,,,,,,BUT, there are 2 main reasons to vote for her (and most of us already know these):

1. She most certainly is NOT Trumpusconi, and

2. We need a sane Supreme Court now that the "wicked witch is dead"

(oh, and there is for me a third...Even as a kid, I never liked those circus clowns anyway.)

I understand your sentiment. I feel exactly the same except for one big difference:

Never liked Trump all that much and probably never will,,,,,,BUT, there are 2 main reasons to vote for him (and most of us already know these):

1. He most certainly is NOT the Hildabeast criminal, and

2. We need a sane Supreme Court

(oh, and there is for me a third...Even as a kid, I never liked those circus clowns anyway)

Never liked Hillary all that much and probably never will,,,,,,BUT, there are 2 main reasons to vote for her (and most of us already know these):

(oh, and there is for me a third...Even as a kid, I never liked those circus clowns anyway.)

I understand your sentiment. I feel exactly the same except for one big difference:

Never liked Trump all that much and probably never will,,,,,,BUT, there are 2 main reasons to vote for him (and most of us already know these):

(oh, and there is for me a third...Even as a kid, I never liked those circus clowns anyway)
We need to overturn citizens united.

Your "sane" court is a fascist court.

We need to overturn citizens united.

Your "sane" court is a fascist court.

Meh, you hate freedom and liberty and call them fascists? That's too funny.

Two reasons why NOT to vote for Hillary Clinton:

1. The Supreme Court

2. Illegal/refugee immigration

I can come up with much more however.

I'll take that as a no. Suit up.

g3.jpg

g3.jpg
Listen stupid. The GOP obstructed everything Obama wanted to try. All I need to show you is Mitch McConnell broke filabuster records obstructing. Don't play stupid. Do you think the GOP debate and house members would allow Obama to undo what bush did?

You clearly don't know what you are talking about or you're being intellectually dishonest asking stupid questions.

A lot of Bush's policies will be with us for years.

And are you saying you don't like Bush's policies? Should we end bush policies? Which ones?

g3.jpg
Listen stupid. The GOP obstructed everything Obama wanted to try. All I need to show you is Mitch McConnell broke filabuster records obstructing. Don't play stupid. Do you think the GOP debate and house members would allow Obama to undo what bush did?

You clearly don't know what you are talking about or you're being intellectually dishonest asking stupid questions.

And are you saying you don't like Bush's policies? Should we end bush policies? Which ones?

Identify the policies. I asked you this already. Either you can or you cannot. It appears you cannot.

g3.jpg

Identify the policies. I asked you this already. Either you can or you cannot. It appears you cannot.
I'm going to go back to 2009 and dig up everything Obama tried and everything Mitch McConnell filabustered? Fuck you! Proof the media aint liberal. Google Mitch McConnell record number of filabusters and you'll find hardly a peep.

How Republicans turned the unprecedented into the new normal

When they weren't filibustering people, the GOP was blocking legislation at more than twice the rate of any previous Congress. (The GOP Senate minority actually started that practice during the last two years of President Bush's tenure. As Republican Sen. Trent Lott put it in 2007, "The strategy of being obstructionist can work or fail. So far it's working for us.")

As even Robert Samuelson (yet again, no friend of Democrats) acknowledged, "From 2003 to 2006, when Republicans controlled the Senate, they filed cloture 130 times to break Democratic filibusters. Since 2007, when Democrats took charge, they've filed 257 cloture motions." The Republicans didn't merely eviscerate the old mark for cloture motions and filibusters after their descent into the minority in 2007. As Paul Krugman detailed in late 2009, the GOP's obstructionism has fundamentally altered how the Senate does—or more accurately, doesn't do—business:

Now stop talking to me. You are just too stupid. If you don't know now you know.

g3.jpg

You want me to go back and

GOP Obstruction Has Shattered Previous Record

Republicans in the Senate have filibustered more than 70 pieces of legislation (73) in the current session of Congress. Not all of these attempts have ended in success. Bills have passed. But the modern rate of obstructionism has been historic, far surpassing the previous record of 62 cloture votes.

Do you want me to go look up and see what all 73 pieces of legislation were? I won't, because if Democrats passed them you won't like them. Hence why we didn't get anything done. Mitch didn't like our ideas either.

When I saw the thread title, I made a little bet with myself that neither reason would be because of a Hillary Policy position.

And I was right.

When I saw the thread title, I made a little bet with myself that neither reason would be because of a Hillary Policy position.

So, promising to appoint SANE justices to the SCOTUS is not a policy position to advance one's platform???

Intelligent, well thought out.. as usual.

2 main reasons?

For many they are

1 Donald
2 Trump

If the Democrats are neoliberals and have demonstrated they are all about the elite and the money

Admit it, you got that bolded part above from one of your orifices. (or maybe from Sean Hannity?)

They have demonstrated they are all about the elite and the money. There is no hiding that.

Yes so much that the democrats want to raise taxes on the rich, want to properly regulate business and correct the big wage gap with the rich and everyone else. They also want to repeal citizens united and repair the damage it's done. That's just to name a few things that democrats want to do but republicans fight to the death to prevent.

So now after how many decades of you conservatives saying liberals and democrats hate the rich, now you're saying the opposite.

You people need to pick a lie and stick with it.

Typical Dim.

By a "sane SCOTUS," you mean one that will put an end to the Constitution once and for all?

The one reason to vote for Trump is if the criminal traitor Clinton is elected, the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights will be gone forever.

Forum List

Back