The main TWO reasons for voting for Clinton....

The one reason to vote for Trump is if the criminal traitor Clinton is elected, the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights will be gone forever.

Good thing you have lots of room under your bed to hide for the next 8 years.......(Bring lots of chips.)

If the Democrats are neoliberals and have demonstrated they are all about the elite and the money

Admit it, you got that bolded part above from one of your orifices. (or maybe from Sean Hannity?)

Admit it. You're an ignorant hypocrite. He's exactly right. The Democrats and Republicans do what's best for high money interests. Neither one is any better than the other in that regard. You just admitted you're backing the biggest Wall Street whore in the race and then crouch in the corner sucking your thumb in denial when called out on it.

The main TWO reasons for voting for Clinton...

1. to keep Trump out of office

2. to keep Trump out of office

When I saw the thread title, I made a little bet with myself that neither reason would be because of a Hillary Policy position.

So, promising to appoint SANE justices to the SCOTUS is not a policy position to advance one's platform???

When the only hint of "policy" is to suggest that your ideological enemy is for insanity, no.

Which coming from lefties who have spent literally LIFETIMES attacking the Old Guard reveals nothing so much as insane partisanship on their parts.

You, for example, agree with Trump on trade but plan to vote for the woman that is committed to maintaining the status quo, because MAYBE Trump might not keep his promise.
Hillary and all politicians aren't leaders, they are followers. Think about that. Politicians don't tell the public, "I'm for gays getting married so take it like it or not". Politicians say and do what their constituents tell them to do.

Republicans have been the free traders. Stop with the nonsense that it's the Democrats who own free trade. We went along because it was a done deal.

Should I blame Republicans for going along with the ACA? But look at how many Republican governors have taken the money. Oh they were forced to take it? They didn't put up much of a fight. Now before you say they did put up a fight, so did a lot of liberals on NAFTA. But once the government passed it, there isn't much one party or the other is going to do about NAFTA or the ACA other than go with it and try to make the best of it.

So don't tell me the Democrats won't fix trade. I say they will. Trump says he will too. Great. Now what do the Republicans say? From what I'm hearing is they are saying no to tariffs.

And don't blame the politicians when the people who want trade fixed won't even show up to the next midterms to vote out the politicians who obstruct. Watch and see.

None

Which coming from lefties who have spent literally LIFETIMES attacking the Old Guard reveals nothing so much as insane partisanship on their parts.

You, for example, agree with Trump on trade but plan to vote for the woman that is committed to maintaining the status quo, because MAYBE Trump might not keep his promise.
Only five Republicans voted against handing over their responsibility on trade deals and anything else that can be hidden inside of trade deals to the power hungry illegitimate occupant of the White House.
http://rickwells.us/only-five-repub...tyranny-only-one-is-a-presidential-candidate/

The rest love free trade. Better vote them out of office now.

The emerging GOP fissure on free trade

In 1993, for example, the highly controversial North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) passed the House with far more Republican than Democratic support, despite the energetic advocacy of then-President Bill Clinton. While Democrats voted102-156 against the agreement, Republicans voted 132-43 in favor. Republican members likewise turned out en masse to support the Dominican Republic-Central America Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA), which gained just 15 Democratic “yes” votes in the House, and, more recently, the Korea-US Free Trade Agreement, which only 21 Republicans opposed.

But 2014 survey data from the Pew Research Center suggests a growing fissure among conservatives on the issue of trade that casts doubt on trade advocates’ ability to count on continued unity in GOP support. This means, in turn, that advocates of open trade must rethink their strategy for how to pass pending major trade deals with countries in Europe and Asia, as well as how to pass legislation granting President Obama “trade promotion authority” to effectively negotiate these agreements.

Pew’s survey, which involved more than 10,000 adults nationwide, divides Americans into eight different “political typologies.” Among Republicans, Pew found a split between so-called “business conservatives,” whom Pew describes as “traditional small government Republicans,” and “steadfast conservatives,” who hold highly conservative positions on social issues such as immigration in adding to being critical of government. The major difference between these two groups of conservatives, Pew found, is that “steadfast conservatives,” unlike “business conservatives,” are also “critical of business and Wall Street.”

These differences especially play out on the issue of trade. While 68 percent of business conservatives say that free trade agreements are “good for the United States,” only 39 percent of steadfast conservatives agree. Moreover, Pew finds, these steadfast conservatives outnumber their business conservative sisters and brethren. Pew found that steadfast conservatives make up 15 percent of registered voters – versus 12 percent of registered voters who consider themselves business conservatives. Moreover, steadfast conservatives are more likely to be politically engaged than their business conservative counterparts.

3. We don't need to cut and gut infrastructure, science, r&d and education. Probably more important then 1.

Repeat after me, and perhaps you will learn:

Infrastructure is not a function of the federal government.

Science is not a function of the federal government.

R&D is not a function of the federal government.

Education is not a function of the federal government.
Does the Manhattan Project ring any bells for you ??

Uh, no one knew they were doing it either!

Hillary and all politicians aren't leaders, they are followers. Think about that. Politicians don't tell the public, "I'm for gays getting married so take it like it or not". Politicians say and do what their constituents tell them to do.

Republicans have been the free traders. Stop with the nonsense that it's the Democrats who own free trade. We went along because it was a done deal.

Should I blame Republicans for going along with the ACA? But look at how many Republican governors have taken the money. Oh they were forced to take it? They didn't put up much of a fight. Now before you say they did put up a fight, so did a lot of liberals on NAFTA. But once the government passed it, there isn't much one party or the other is going to do about NAFTA or the ACA other than go with it and try to make the best of it.

So don't tell me the Democrats won't fix trade. I say they will. Trump says he will too. Great. Now what do the Republicans say? From what I'm hearing is they are saying no to tariffs.

And don't blame the politicians when the people who want trade fixed won't even show up to the next midterms to vote out the politicians who obstruct. Watch and see.

None

Some politicians are leaders.

No one was talking about Trade and Immigration until Trump put those issues forward aggressively.

Done deal? Been a long time done deal and the dems have had plenty of chances to fix it.

If Trump wins, he will have a mandate for tariffs. Let someone like Trump speak out on Tarriffs and threaten to name name of who in congress is responsible for stopping them, and most of them will fold like bitches.

Regardless, my point stands.

So many liberals have spend decades attacking the Old Guard for and on so many issues, and now that the GOP is being lead by a rebel who is flipping the party on some of those very issues,

now they are citing the Old Guard not like the rebel as proof the rebel is bad....

Only five Republicans voted against handing over their responsibility on trade deals and anything else that can be hidden inside of trade deals to the power hungry illegitimate occupant of the White House.
Only Five Republicans Voted Against Obama's Trade Tyranny, Only One Is A Presidential Candidate | RickWells.US

YOu know damn well that is not the way it works.

3. We don't need to cut and gut infrastructure, science, r&d and education. Probably more important then 1.

You mean like your hero obama did? shrilary has no qualifications to be POTUS. None. She has provably sold her office for personal gain. That's a fact. She also has less security sense than my 10 year old daughter does.

None

Some politicians are leaders.

No one was talking about Trade and Immigration until Trump put those issues forward aggressively.

Done deal? Been a long time done deal and the dems have had plenty of chances to fix it.

If Trump wins, he will have a mandate for tariffs. Let someone like Trump speak out on Tarriffs and threaten to name name of who in congress is responsible for stopping them, and most of them will fold like bitches.

Regardless, my point stands.

So many liberals have spend decades attacking the Old Guard for and on so many issues, and now that the GOP is being lead by a rebel who is flipping the party on some of those very issues,

now they are citing the Old Guard not like the rebel as proof the rebel is bad....
You haven't flipped anything yet. And if you know Republican senators and house members will fight him, why vote for them?

Only Five Republicans Voted Against Obama's Trade Tyranny, Only One Is A Presidential Candidate | RickWells.US

YOu know damn well that is not the way it works.
We will see

Forum List

Back