The main TWO reasons for voting for Clinton....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Never liked Hillary all that much and probably never will,,,,,,BUT, there are 2 main reasons to vote for her (and most of us already know these):

1. She most certainly is NOT Trumpusconi, and

2. We need a sane Supreme Court now that the "wicked witch is dead"

(oh, and there is for me a third...Even as a kid, I never liked those circus clowns anyway.)

If the Democrats are neoliberals and have demonstrated they are all about the elite and the money........does it matter? There does not appear to be anything to gain as a society from the Democrats.

• Banned
If the Democrats are neoliberals and have demonstrated they are all about the elite and the money

Admit it, you got that bolded part above from one of your orifices. (or maybe from Sean Hannity?)

Never liked Hillary all that much and probably never will,,,,,,BUT, there are 2 main reasons to vote for her (and most of us already know these):

(oh, and there is for me a third...Even as a kid, I never liked those circus clowns anyway.)

Hitlery is in the backpocket of the global elites and she knows how ISIS is being fronted and where the money is coming from and did nothing to stop it. She purposely allowed Benghazi to happen so the "good al qaeda" could comer into possession of "surface to air" missile thus be able to wage a proxy war on Syria, a country that has never done anything to USA.INC. We have the numerous crimes that she committed while she was first lady and what she did when Bill "drop trou" was governor of Arkansas. The only place that female belongs is a jail cell. The Clintons, Bush crime family, the Rockefellers, etc, etc or a pox on humanity.

The biggest reason for voting for her? She has a vagina. What other qualifications does she need?

The biggest reason for voting for her? She has a vagina. What other qualifications does she need?
Indeed

hillvday-i6858.jpg

Hitlery is in the backpocket of the global elites and she knows how ISIS is being fronted and where the money is coming from and did nothing to stop it. She purposely allowed Benghazi to happen so the "good al qaeda" could comer into possession of "surface to air" missile thus be able to wage a proxy war on Syria, a country that has never done anything to USA.INC. We have the numerous crimes that she committed while she was first lady and what she did when Bill "drop trou" was governor of Arkansas. The only place that female belongs is a jail cell. The Clintons, Bush crime family, the Rockefellers, etc, etc or a pox on humanity.

true enough

3. We don't need to cut and gut infrastructure, science, r&d and education. Probably more important then 1.

Repeat after me, and perhaps you will learn:

Infrastructure is not a function of the federal government.

Science is not a function of the federal government.

R&D is not a function of the federal government.

Education is not a function of the federal government.

3. We don't need to cut and gut infrastructure, science, r&d and education. Probably more important then 1.

Repeat after me, and perhaps you will learn:

Infrastructure is not a function of the federal government.

Science is not a function of the federal government.

R&D is not a function of the federal government.

Education is not a function of the federal government.

Strictly speaking, Infrastructure can come under the building of post roads, science and R&D as a part of national defense, and the DoEd should be disbanded today.

If the Democrats are neoliberals and have demonstrated they are all about the elite and the money

Admit it, you got that bolded part above from one of your orifices. (or maybe from Sean Hannity?)

They have demonstrated they are all about the elite and the money. There is no hiding that.
Hey look Everyone someone who understands the entire system is corrupt.

They have demonstrated they are all about the elite and the money. There is no hiding that.
Hey look Everyone someone who understands the entire system is corrupt.

As opposed to your constant never ending defense of it. Got it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back