The mad rush to get a tan and spend money on beer....the caucasion dream

Mississippi Gov Walks Back Plans To Reopen Economy As Coronavirus Cases Spike
Gov. Tate Reeves was originally going to allow businesses to open again but paused the plans to reconsider them in light of the increase in cases.

White ppl, white ppl, white ppl who are begging for states to open....we just found out about this shit, in March...the seriousness of it anyways, in March, now two gotdamn months later.....white ppl, desperate to spend money, earn money and get a fuckin tan......is all in to get back to business....cause the main ppl dying from this shit....is negro's and latino's. Cause if Tom instead of Tyrone was dying from this shit in high numbers or Barbie instead of Shaniqua...Trump, these red state governors would give damn. But they don't...its all about making the dollars and getting some tan grove on.

If ever ever a lesson is to be learned here, its time finally, once and for all for people of color to understand, get the message, take notes.....in this America, nobody gives a damn about you and yo black/brown ass....but you. Its time you get off your ass and start voting in mf's that give a fuck about you. And that animist comes in all political colors....even the great Cumo and Ky's Beashear had their racial moments against us....stop pretending that all is well in white america cause nigga's can openly have ww.....in the back of that cold dark corner, lies a black nurse desperate to be tested, dead. ER rooms across the country sending black ppl home to die, Trump sending pork workers back to their coffins and strippin them of unemployment if they refuse, the trials go on and on and on and on.....

We are dying from a virus brought to this country by international traveling white folk, they get the ventilaters, we're sent home.

President Trump made it clear as a mother fucker. The people need to wash their hands after using the can. Have your people been doing that, or have you said "not my President ! Not going to tell me nutton. I do what I please!"
March of this year, not last year, not a in Jan. Feb...but March, you brain dead fuck, this moronic retard began taking this shit serious....He's the fuckin leader in this shit, unfortunately and all he has done since day one is play this shit down and lie about it....I'm sorry your white ass can't make money like you use to, I'm sorry your white ass can't go to the beach and tan, but brown ppl are 65% of the mf's dying in this country and YES, THAT ORANGE BITCH IS NOT A PRESIDENT, LET ALONE MINE AND FOR THE RECORD, BITCH....WE ALL WASH HANDS AFTER A BATHROOM MOVE, DO YOU?

So why are blacks dying like flies? Why did Mayor Lori have to close the liquor stores by 9PM?
They're dying you stoooopid fuck because its low wage minorities working in these hospitals cleaning up rooms, working in nursing homes, meat plants, groceiry stores, etc....while you white mothers sit at home playing the penny stock markets. So when they show up in the ER, its you white mf, that get the care and the ventilaters, not us.

....cause the main ppl dying from this shit....is negro's and latino's
I drove thru the "big city" about a month ago, where the black ppl dwell. I saw them all outside, mingling and their children playin in the abandoned properties like they always do before all this. I saw lower class adults hanging out in the parking lot of the liquor stores.

You have these problems because of the way black ppl live.
I would bet my last dollar, they did this shit under OBama, Bush and so on and never once shut down a fuckin planet because of it. And I would bet my last dollar, none of those bad people ever set foot in Europe or China....so next question, why the fuck they dying in high numbers? Answer that question or shut to fuck up and hide like you whores always do.

So why are blacks dying like flies? Why did Mayor Lori have to close the liquor stores by 9PM?

Most don't know how to put a mask on. And some who do, don't give a shit!
Put 'em on Chinese made respirators. England has a bunch of them I'm sure that they're willing to spare.
Most ppl are mostly white good ol boys and gals ppl not putting on mask....I have yet to see one person of color at these bs open up the country rallies, always ma and pa trailor trash cans

There is a REASON that Basketball and Taco American communities are disproportionately affected by this virus. It is the same reason that our nations emergency rooms are full of them. They eat like shit, live like shit, and engage in little to no preventative care.
They also serve you in resturants, take care of you in nursing homes, bag your groceries at the markets, work on food lines in factories, pick you produce in the fields and not one of them have traveled to Europe or China...so who the fuck is guilty of bringing it to this country, you sorry pile of dog shit?View attachment 331416View attachment 331419View attachment 331420View attachment 331421
They still live like roaches. End of.
It takes a roach to reconize another roach....or haven't you heard?

If there is a spike in cases during the lockdown, mentioning an end to the lockdown at some point in the future did not cause a spike in cases. The lockdown was a failure.

Most don't know how to put a mask on. And some who do, don't give a shit!
Put 'em on Chinese made respirators. England has a bunch of them I'm sure that they're willing to spare.
Most ppl are mostly white good ol boys and gals ppl not putting on mask....I have yet to see one person of color at these bs open up the country rallies, always ma and pa trailor trash cans
You see people who would fight for freedom. That's why.

If there is a spike in cases during the lockdown, mentioning an end to the lockdown at some point in the future did not cause a spike in cases. The lockdown was a failure.
Without the lockdown would we have more or less cases? You truly are a Covidiot are you not?

Without the lockdown would we have more or less cases? You truly are a Covidiot are you not?

No one really knows. A lot of areas without lockdowns have a lot fewer cases than those with Draconian style lockdowns.

Mississippi Gov Walks Back Plans To Reopen Economy As Coronavirus Cases Spike
Gov. Tate Reeves was originally going to allow businesses to open again but paused the plans to reconsider them in light of the increase in cases.

White ppl, white ppl, white ppl who are begging for states to open....we just found out about this shit, in March...the seriousness of it anyways, in March, now two gotdamn months later.....white ppl, desperate to spend money, earn money and get a fuckin tan......is all in to get back to business....cause the main ppl dying from this shit....is negro's and latino's. Cause if Tom instead of Tyrone was dying from this shit in high numbers or Barbie instead of Shaniqua...Trump, these red state governors would give damn. But they don't...its all about making the dollars and getting some tan grove on.

If ever ever a lesson is to be learned here, its time finally, once and for all for people of color to understand, get the message, take notes.....in this America, nobody gives a damn about you and yo black/brown ass....but you. Its time you get off your ass and start voting in mf's that give a fuck about you. And that animist comes in all political colors....even the great Cumo and Ky's Beashear had their racial moments against us....stop pretending that all is well in white america cause nigga's can openly have ww.....in the back of that cold dark corner, lies a black nurse desperate to be tested, dead. ER rooms across the country sending black ppl home to die, Trump sending pork workers back to their coffins and strippin them of unemployment if they refuse, the trials go on and on and on and on.....

We are dying from a virus brought to this country by international traveling white folk, they get the ventilaters, we're sent home.
Is there a doctor in the house ? And I don't mean for the coronavirus. Pheeew! This poor soul needs help, big time.

Image result for black person in straightjacket
1588604358922.jpeg

See the source image

Why is Mississippi having a spike in cases when they have been under lockdown? Clearly contemplating an end to confinement did not cause a contagion two weeks ago to have a diagnosed spike today. Logic is not your strong point.

There is a REASON that Basketball and Taco American communities are disproportionately affected by this virus. It is the same reason that our nations emergency rooms are full of them. They eat like shit, live like shit, and engage in little to no preventative care.
So no white ppl are in cemeteries, eh? No wonder yall all look like the walking fuckin dead.
Groids walk around lookin like they have hotdogs on their necks. Especially the sows. Fat as ticks on a dog's leg.
If we could find a way to power the Earth from Knee Grow ass fat our problems would be solved.
There is a reason why Lizzo is a black beauty icon.

No one really knows. A lot of areas without lockdowns have a lot fewer cases than those with Draconian style lockdowns.
There are more cases of Covid in NYC than there are in Fargo North Dakota and you don`t know why?

There are more cases of Covid in NYC than there are in Fargo North Dakota and you don`t know why?

The massive lockdowns in New York don't look like they've helped at all, looking at the results.

Why is Mississippi having a spike in cases when they have been under lockdown? Clearly contemplating an end to confinement did not cause a contagion two weeks ago to have a diagnosed spike today. Logic is not your strong point.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What gives you this shit is exposure, you don't get exposed you good.....

The massive lockdowns in New York don't look like they've helped at all, looking at the results.

Get the fuck outta here......we didn't learn about the SERIOUSNESS OF THIS SHIT UNTIL MARCH.....
Maybe you just weren't paying attention. Trump issued a travel from China ban in JANUARY. The news reported it then.
....and 40 thousand Chinese nationals still entered the fuckin country, you ass wipe....listen, if you are gonna record the fake fuckin news....REPORT ALL THE SHIT SAID, NOT JUST THE HAND PICKED BULLSHIT, ASS WIPE

If white wing Trump Nazi's want to keep giving the maniac credit for handling this pandemic, than fuck all of you. History will know better

Forum List

Back