The Lynch Mob

you left off sunshine....but did you do that cause she pretends to be a conservative?

Don't be silly. The babbling one applauds Sunshine's brand of racism.

I applaud anyone who proposes allowing the investigation to be completed, and not running around like a chicken with it's head cut off screaming "KILL THE WHITE DUDE! DEFENDING YOURSELF AGAINST A BLACK ATTACKER IS RACIST! RACE RIOT RACE RIOT RACE RIOT!"

Here are the people from this site who propose Zimmerman is guilty based upon his color, and who are okay with circumventing due process if it means he gets strung up:

Ravi -
GayBiker
Peach
Emma
Marcalt
Joeb131 - "Well, I'd just lie my ass off to the Judge and then convict the mother fucker....I'm the ends justify the means kind of guy.... We need to make an example of him." http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...ness-trayvon-was-beating-zimmerman-up-76.html

Care4all - "an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth, a life for a life...." http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...ness-trayvon-was-beating-zimmerman-up-76.html

More to come.

I'm sure you have actual quotes from these posters stating they consider Zimmerman guilty based on his race. Being as you are such a stickler for people not making assumptions about what other posters are thinking, and providing proof of statements claimed to be made.

Shhhh.... she's trying to rationalize her racism. I mean, it's really hard for her.

We KNOW there is death from a shooting; that usually means ARREST, not kid glove treatment. I do not know if Zimmerman is guilty of a crime, I do know HE was treated with kid gloves.

Yeah, cuz we all know that death threats are the epitome of loving kindness.

He's being hidden to keep him alive. They used to do that with horse thieves in the wild west, too...to prevent ignorant mobs from stringing them up before the justice of the peace could arrive.

It's no lie. There are a few hardcore haters who think that Zimmerman is guilty based upon his color. There's no evidence that points to Zimmerman being a murderer? Why then the cops must be crooked!

What is appalling is the way they continue to make things up...for example, Emma saying that Zimmerman has *changed his story*, after claiming he was attacked from behind. That's a lie. He never said he was attacked from behind. He said he was approached from behind. There's a difference, but it doesn't matter...it's all about fomenting hatred, feeding racial tension, and tar and feathering Zimmerman, regardless of the evidence or the facts...

I think Zimmerman is guilty because he's alive and the kid is dead. .

Now we know why you're not a judge, you fucking idiot.

Here are the people from this site who propose Zimmerman is guilty based upon his color, and who are okay with circumventing due process if it means he gets strung up:

Ravi -
GayBiker
Peach
Emma
Marcalt
Joeb131 - "Well, I'd just lie my ass off to the Judge and then convict the mother fucker....I'm the ends justify the means kind of guy.... We need to make an example of him." http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...ness-trayvon-was-beating-zimmerman-up-76.html

Care4all - "an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth, a life for a life...." http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...ness-trayvon-was-beating-zimmerman-up-76.html

More to come.

I'm sure you have actual quotes from these posters stating they consider Zimmerman guilty based on his race. Being as you are such a stickler for people not making assumptions about what other posters are thinking, and providing proof of statements claimed to be made.

Ravi's quote is in my siggy, thx.

I'll get the quotes by and by...

I'd want to see context for Ravi's quote (it seems like something that could have been said as a joke), but it's Ravi, so maybe I'll just accept it at face value. :tongue:

I brought this up because I'm pretty sure I've seen you ask people for quotes on more than one occasion where the poster either paraphrased or assumed a meaning from something you posted.

Ravi is big on making racist funnies...it's true. That way she gets to use all those really titillating racist phrases that she just doesn't get to hear enough otherwise.

damn white boy you sure are sweating ,this issue must be really getting to you.

It's no lie. There are a few hardcore haters who think that Zimmerman is guilty based upon his color. There's no evidence that points to Zimmerman being a murderer? Why then the cops must be crooked!

What is appalling is the way they continue to make things up...for example, Emma saying that Zimmerman has *changed his story*, after claiming he was attacked from behind. That's a lie. He never said he was attacked from behind. He said he was approached from behind. There's a difference, but it doesn't matter...it's all about fomenting hatred, feeding racial tension, and tar and feathering Zimmerman, regardless of the evidence or the facts...

I think Zimmerman is guilty because he's alive and the kid is dead. .

Now we know why you're not a judge, you fucking idiot.

Because I didn't go to law school?

Ummm, guy, Zimmerman will get charged and convicted by Republicans, because they won't want to give Obama this issue.

I think Zimmerman is guilty because he's alive and the kid is dead.

Because he has a history of using excessive force, so bad that he got fired as a bouncer from private illegal parties and he broke a woman's leg.

Beause his girlfriend got a restraining order against him.

because he called the police a lot of time over "suspicious" black folks which all turned out to be nothing.

Martin also has a 'history' that does not stand up to the claim of the 'innocent kid'. Neither his background, or Zimmerman's is relevant.

Clearly, you have not bothered to fact check the media claim about reporting 'suspicious' blacks. If you had, you would know that he reported blacks.... and whites.... and hispanics... all acting suspiciously. I have the transcripts of ALL his 911 calls from 2004 to date. They are freely available for anyone who bothers to find out for themselves instead of running with the media bullshit.

Because he has a history of using excessive force, so bad that he got fired as a bouncer from private illegal parties and he broke a woman's leg.

because he called the police a lot of time over "suspicious" black folks which all turned out to be nothing.

Martin also has a 'history' that does not stand up to the claim of the 'innocent kid'. Neither his background, or Zimmerman's is relevant.

Clearly, you have not bothered to fact check the media claim about reporting 'suspicious' blacks. If you had, you would know that he reported blacks.... and whites.... and hispanics... all acting suspiciously. I have the transcripts of ALL his 911 calls from 2004 to date. They are freely available for anyone who bothers to find out for themselves instead of running with the media bullshit.

Oh, yeah, Martin had a "Baggie". Yup. Kind of sounds like most of the 17 years old I hung with when I was that age.

Frankly, it's kind of obsessive to "have" all the 911 calls, isn't it? That's a lot of investment in this case.

fact is, Republicans in Florida will indict your boy so that the Feds don't.

Oh, yeah, Martin had a "Baggie". Yup. Kind of sounds like most of the 17 years old I hung with when I was that age.

Frankly, it's kind of obsessive to "have" all the 911 calls, isn't it? That's a lot of investment in this case.

fact is, Republicans in Florida will indict your boy so that the Feds don't.

Obsessive? To check the bullshit from the media? How odd. I suppose that another difference between us... I won't quote the media without having ascertained that their report is accurate... whereas you'll quote any old crap that supports your bullshit.

It wasn't even hard to find.... Sanford Police issued it... pdf.... all quite straight forward. Took me less than 10 minutes to find a variety of calls reporting blacks... hispanics... whites... all 'suspicious'. I find it useful to counter the stupid people who regurgitate bullshit... I can appreciate that that is very inconvenient for you... being one of the stupid.

None of those things indicates guilt in this case, and none of those things would be allowed as evidence in a court of law. I'm not even sure they're true.

Sorry, you get added to the list.

All of those things indicate he was a disaster waiting to happen. He was a violent, unpleasent person who was just looking for an excuse.

And he found one.

Two disasters waiting to happen, just happens they met.

Zimmerman has not been charged or prosecuted because of Mike Nifong. If there had never been a Duke Lacross case, Zimmerman would have been arrested by now.

In the Duke case, the popular opinion was the college boys were guilty. No need to bother with evidence, they were guilty because Victim Magnum was black and the boys were privilged whites. When the evidence showed that Magnum was lying, all the evidence was exculpatory and the whole thing ginned up by race baiters protecting this innocent young woman trying to make a living it was dismissed because popular opinion demanded guilt.

Nifong was fired and disbarred for following popular opinion instead of the truth. So far, the prosection in the Zimmerman case can't find a lawyer willing to put his or her own bar card on the line.

Zimmerman is guilty because he didn't lay there and take his beating like a good little white boy. Instead he went all cholo and shot his attacker.

What's the difference between Brian Stowe and George Zimmerman? Zimmerman had a gun.

You are correct KG, they are the USMB Lynch mob.

Although I'm not completely sure Peach should be on the list.

Peach is (now) randomly coming out with bursts of "gosh I guess we don't know" but initially she was one of those who was handing out torches, posting complete fabricated bullshit as fact, and claiming that this rumor or that rumor *proved* Zimmerman's guilt.

She's backtracking now, presumably because she sees that a reasonable person weighs the facts, or waits for the investigation to be completed and a decision to be made before shrieking "corruption!" and "they botched the investigation!"

She would have been a victim of "lyncher's remorse" but it doesn't negate the fact that she was still leading the mob.

Obsessive? To check the bullshit from the media? How odd. I suppose that another difference between us... I won't quote the media without having ascertained that their report is accurate... whereas you'll quote any old crap that supports your bullshit.

It wasn't even hard to find.... Sanford Police issued it... pdf.... all quite straight forward. Took me less than 10 minutes to find a variety of calls reporting blacks... hispanics... whites... all 'suspicious'. I find it useful to counter the stupid people who regurgitate bullshit... I can appreciate that that is very inconvenient for you... being one of the stupid.

Hey, your boy has such a great case his lawyers quit on him and he's fleeing the jurisdiction...

Wonder if he can arrange a low-speed chase.

Forum List

Back