The Lynch Mob

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Here are the people from this site who propose Zimmerman is guilty based upon his color, and who are okay with circumventing due process if it means he gets strung up:

Ravi -
GayBiker
Peach
Emma
Marcalt
Joeb131 - "Well, I'd just lie my ass off to the Judge and then convict the mother fucker....I'm the ends justify the means kind of guy.... We need to make an example of him." http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...ness-trayvon-was-beating-zimmerman-up-76.html

Care4all - "an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth, a life for a life...." http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...ness-trayvon-was-beating-zimmerman-up-76.html

More to come.

Last edited:
It's no lie. There are a few hardcore haters who think that Zimmerman is guilty based upon his color. There's no evidence that points to Zimmerman being a murderer? Why then the cops must be crooked!

What is appalling is the way they continue to make things up...for example, Emma saying that Zimmerman has *changed his story*, after claiming he was attacked from behind. That's a lie. He never said he was attacked from behind. He said he was approached from behind. There's a difference, but it doesn't matter...it's all about fomenting hatred, feeding racial tension, and tar and feathering Zimmerman, regardless of the evidence or the facts...

It's no lie. There are a few hardcore haters who think that Zimmerman is guilty based upon his color. There's no evidence that points to Zimmerman being a murderer? Why then the cops must be crooked!

What is appalling is the way they continue to make things up...for example, Emma saying that Zimmerman has *changed his story*, after claiming he was attacked from behind. That's a lie. He never said he was attacked from behind. He said he was approached from behind. There's a difference, but it doesn't matter...it's all about fomenting hatred, feeding racial tension, and tar and feathering Zimmerman, regardless of the evidence or the facts...

I think Zimmerman is guilty because he's alive and the kid is dead.

Because he has a history of using excessive force, so bad that he got fired as a bouncer from private illegal parties and he broke a woman's leg.

Beause his girlfriend got a restraining order against him.

because he called the police a lot of time over "suspicious" black folks which all turned out to be nothing.

Because he has a history of using excessive force, so bad that he got fired as a bouncer from private illegal parties and he broke a woman's leg.

because he called the police a lot of time over "suspicious" black folks which all turned out to be nothing.

Yep....he's guilty. If he acted in self-defense is the question, along with the question of why this law exists and if it will be changed. And the question of why black teens, while walking alone through a neighborhood they have a right to be in, are seen as suspects.

None of those things indicates guilt in this case, and none of those things would be allowed as evidence in a court of law. I'm not even sure they're true.

Sorry, you get added to the list.

None of those things indicates guilt in this case, and none of those things would be allowed as evidence in a court of law. I'm not even sure they're true.

Sorry, you get added to the list.

All of those things indicate he was a disaster waiting to happen. He was a violent, unpleasent person who was just looking for an excuse.

And he found one.

Yep....he's guilty. If he acted in self-defense is the question, along with the question of why this law exists and if it will be changed. And the question of why black teens, while walking alone through a neighborhood they have a right to be in, are seen as suspects.

Not as suspects, as suspicious.

Because it's a neighborhood that is being terrorized and targeted. And he didn't know he was black until after the kid started towards him.

Because it's a neighborhood that is being terrorized and targeted. And he didn't know he was black until after the kid started towards him.

seriously?

How many homicides happened in that neighborhood in the previous year?
How many rapes?
How many grand thefts?

A few burglaries and a little bit of vandalism is hardly being "terrorized".

seriously?

How many homicides happened in that neighborhood in the previous year?
How many rapes?
How many grand thefts?

A few burglaries and a little bit of vandalism is hardly being "terrorized".
Not to mention that she lied about Zimmerman not knowing he was black until "he started working towards him."

It's really a shame bitchgrl claims to be kosher as she is nothing of the sort.

Because we all know Ravi can read minds...

Please provide the proof he *knew* the kid was black before he identified him as black?

"New analysis of calls to police made by George Zimmerman, who shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, show a man who never offered up race as a descriptor of suspicious people in the neighborhood watch area until being prompted by a dispatcher. On the calls he made to Sanford, Fla., police he seems reluctant to take initiative in pursuing one suspicious man.
Since August 2011, Zimmerman has called in to a non-emergency police line seven times, according to documents released by the Sanford Police Department. Of those calls, five were made to report a “suspicious person.” In the audio released by Seminole County Sheriff’s Department, he describes the suspicious characters as black or African-American, though never mentioning race until after he was asked to describe the characters. These five calls all began similarly, with Zimmerman saying that he was calling as a result of past break-ins or robberies."

Trayvon Martin Shooter Zimmerman’s Audio Tapes Show Calm - ABC News

Here are the people from this site who propose Zimmerman is guilty based upon his color, and who are okay with circumventing due process if it means he gets strung up:

Ravi -
GayBiker
Peach
Emma
Marcalt
Joeb131 - "Well, I'd just lie my ass off to the Judge and then convict the mother fucker....I'm the ends justify the means kind of guy.... We need to make an example of him." http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...ness-trayvon-was-beating-zimmerman-up-76.html

Care4all - "an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth, a life for a life...." http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...ness-trayvon-was-beating-zimmerman-up-76.html

More to come.

I'm sure you have actual quotes from these posters stating they consider Zimmerman guilty based on his race. Being as you are such a stickler for people not making assumptions about what other posters are thinking, and providing proof of statements claimed to be made.

Ravi -
GayBiker
Peach
Emma
Marcalt

More to come.

I'm sure you have actual quotes from these posters stating they consider Zimmerman guilty based on his race. Being as you are such a stickler for people not making assumptions about what other posters are thinking, and providing proof of statements claimed to be made.

Shhhh.... she's trying to rationalize her racism. I mean, it's really hard for her.

the left needs him to be guilty !! it his becoming a major topic to advance class warfare and racial tension !!!

Ravi -
GayBiker
Peach
Emma
Marcalt

More to come.

Ravi's quote is in my siggy, thx.

I'll get the quotes by and by...

Forum List

Back