The Low-Information Voter: All They Know Is That They're Angry & Its All Obamas Fault

Then another older lady who's REALLY angry now, again, white, tells her "The black panthers is why I'm mad at Eric Holder." She's visibly livid on camera and ready to shout and Rachel asks her what about the Black Panthers, the lady replies "Voter Intimidation...not being prosecuted!" Rachel informs her that it was decided by the Bush Administration that there was nothing to prosecute the lone 2 New Black Panthers for. Then she cuts the camera back to where she was at the time, live, and then tells the audience that s he continued to question the woman, who got even more angry. Then told that she cut off the camera and had another very long convo with the lady who then calmed down. The lady told her that she's voting for Miller because Obama's not prosecuting the NBPs because they are black...so she's voting for Joe Miller.

This, folks, is the atmosphere that FOXNews has created. FOX LOVES the Low Information Voter.

WoW!!

*SMH*

Or maybe she cut the camera because she just lied. The Bush administration did not drop the case, the DOJ filed suit against the two men in Jan 2009 two weeks before Bush left office. When none of the defendants showed up to court in April/May, it was assumed the lawsuit would win, but the Obama admin led DOJ dismissed the suit.

Racheal Maddow is a lyng hack. She shovels bullshit to idiots like you who believe it.

John Fund: Black Panther Voter Intimidation Case Dropped - WSJ.com

New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

EXCLUSIVE: Career lawyers overruled on voting case - Washington Times

Then even after all that it was brought up again and yet again the Hussein admin shut it down:
Then the Washington Times reported on July 30 that six career lawyers at Justice who had recommended continuing to pursue the case were overruled by Associate Attorney General Thomas Perrelli—a top administration political appointee. One of the career attorneys, Appellate Chief Diana Flynn, had urged in an internal memo that a judgment be pressed against the defendants to "prevent the paramilitary style intimidation of voters" in the future.

Now who is the low-informed voter? :lol:

Word of advice. MarcAtl is incapable of being honest.

Anyone who doesn't agree with you Marc is uninformed??

Jeeeze. I guess unemployment isn't at 10% and the deficit isn't in the trillions??

I guess the Dem controlled Congress didn't pass the HC and stimulus bills then right?? In the case of HC a bill that the majority of Americans didn't want.

Who the hell do you think the uninformed voters are going to blame if not the Dems and the POTUS???

They sure had no trouble blaming the Reps and Bush in 2006 and 2008.

Oh wait. I forgot. They are all unimformed. Jeeze.

The average American is not informed but it is not FOX news that caused this, it is a combination of things, one of which is human nature.

Look at how people get their information today; through the newspaper, internet, radio, TV and word of mouth. Years ago the same process was involved without the internet, yet the people were not very well informed about all the issues then either. Today with the abundance of specialized shows built to appeal to certain spectrums of society certain information is censured by those shows because their audience is not interested in that information. If you are a conservative you watch Fox, if you are a liberal you watch CNN or something else. Your selection of radio broadcasts are also slanted and you will go to the internet sites that appeal to you.

Most people who work and have a life do not have the time to investigate candidates and must rely on the media to tell them who stands for what and what they did. Naturally they gravitate toward those shows they like. FOX news provides a counterpoint to the liberal media that is necessary. Oh, you say the media is not liberal? Just look at TV and you will see it. Opinionated newscasters abound. I always thought that the news media was supposed to be a neutral observer without opinions. That is a fallacy.

So I'm home now watching MSNBC, rewound my DVR to about 3 hours and luckily caught the better portion of Rachel Maddow's show. She's now in Alaska to interview Joe Miller and others.

Still watching, but just before this commercial break she asks some angry, clearly, RW voters some things and they start shouting out things like "Get rid of Eric Holder" She asks why are they against Eric Holder. One shouts back, "He's against guns." She asked the lady why? "What has Eric Holder specifically done that is against guns?" She responds with "he's voted down the line that are all anti-gun. Rachel then explains to her that Eric Holder has never had to vote on anything, he's not in Congress or in Senate. Some back and forth, with Rachel sincerely trying to figure what exactly do they have that tells them that Eric is "anti-gun." She ends up saying that she doesn't have all the facts on hand, but she just KNOWS he's anti gun.

Then a younger male, white, as well as the lady above, BTW, chimes in spewing the same nonsense. Again Rachel asks the young man, "What specifically has Eric done that is against the 2nd Amendment." He starts to flutter, then says, "Rachel, just Google Eric Holder and 2nd Amendment and Guns and you'll see all the ammo there." She responds, I will, but why are you currently so angry, what specically has he done that has you so angry....he says, he doesn't have all the facts on hand, but if she Googles it she will find it. And he was sincerely asking her to do so.

Then another older lady who's REALLY angry now, again, white, tells her "The black panthers is why I'm mad at Eric Holder." She's visibly livid on camera and ready to shout and Rachel asks her what about the Black Panthers, the lady replies "Voter Intimidation...not being prosecuted!" Rachel informs her that it was decided by the Bush Administration that there was nothing to prosecute the lone 2 New Black Panthers for. Then she cuts the camera back to where she was at the time, live, and then tells the audience that s he continued to question the woman, who got even more angry. Then told that she cut off the camera and had another very long convo with the lady who then calmed down. The lady told her that she's voting for Miller because Obama's not prosecuting the NBPs because they are black...so she's voting for Joe Miller.

This, folks, is the atmosphere that FOXNews has created. FOX LOVES the Low Information Voter.

WoW!!

*SMH*

Low information voters, huh?

Let's see. What percent of blacks voted for Obama in '08? Well into the 90s as I recall. Yeah, but I'm certain all those masses of blacks who've dropped out of high school over the decades, can't speak English, read or write very well, and think it's cool to walk around with their underwear hanging out of their pants all spent gobs of time studying the various issues and positions of the candidates. Well, it sure seems like something a huge mass of ignorant folks would do, doesn't it?

On the other hand, some might argue the only information those clowns needed was the fact that Barry is black. Is that low enough for you on the information scale?

So I'm home now watching MSNBC, rewound my DVR to about 3 hours and luckily caught the better portion of Rachel Maddow's show. She's now in Alaska to interview Joe Miller and others.

Still watching, but just before this commercial break she asks some angry, clearly, RW voters some things and they start shouting out things like "Get rid of Eric Holder" She asks why are they against Eric Holder. One shouts back, "He's against guns." She asked the lady why? "What has Eric Holder specifically done that is against guns?" She responds with "he's voted down the line that are all anti-gun. Rachel then explains to her that Eric Holder has never had to vote on anything, he's not in Congress or in Senate. Some back and forth, with Rachel sincerely trying to figure what exactly do they have that tells them that Eric is "anti-gun." She ends up saying that she doesn't have all the facts on hand, but she just KNOWS he's anti gun.

Then a younger male, white, as well as the lady above, BTW, chimes in spewing the same nonsense. Again Rachel asks the young man, "What specifically has Eric done that is against the 2nd Amendment." He starts to flutter, then says, "Rachel, just Google Eric Holder and 2nd Amendment and Guns and you'll see all the ammo there." She responds, I will, but why are you currently so angry, what specically has he done that has you so angry....he says, he doesn't have all the facts on hand, but if she Googles it she will find it. And he was sincerely asking her to do so.

WoW!!

*SMH*

So you are gonna sit here and tell us you had ALL the information on obama and you STILL voted for him? You are the idiot.

These people are panicked by economic and environmental ruination (there has been leaks/spills in Alaska of late), they have been jerked all over hell and back by the finest propaganda machine man ever created, they are preoccupied trying to stay afloat and cannot study on every issue like a PhD candidate........

Rachel Maddow has an abrasive style (at least when I watched her) and a calm conversation with any of these people about what concerns them most could have been had, Marc. Maddow made time and place choices that maximized their ignorance and fear.

Yanno, one criticism of the left is that we look down on "regular people". Ain't that more or less what you are doing?
No, this is not what I'm doing. A "regular person" doesn't just get livid with NOTHING factual or reasonable backing it up. If this is what a "regular person" in America is today. We got some MAJOR problems.

These people are drunk on FOXNews, and FOXNews has PURPOSELY fed them a steady diet of lies and propoganda. These people are people who already leaned a certain way, and what FNN has done is spread the sickness from those with absolutely no sense to those with a little bit of sense to those with some sense...all on the right.

I don't appreciate you suggesting that I outright have something against "regular people," the facts just doesn't bear that out.

Edit:
Oh, and to suggest that Rachel Maddow's interview style is somehow..."abrasive" I think that's near laughable. I'd like to know what and how you define abrasive, also, what examples do you have on her being such as well. You want to know whats abrasive, or who...Bill O'Reilly...that's abrasive if I ever seen it.

Provide a list of the alleged lies and propaganda that Fox News spreads.

Obama Rips Fox News Over Madrassa Story - News Story - WCVB Boston

I guess MarcATL is too much of a coward to admit Maddow was lying about Bush dropping the case against the Black Panthers.

Of course, that would also prove the whole premise of his OP is comepletely backwards.

Last edited:
Oh I see, voters haven't figured out that all the bad stuff is because of Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh and Fauxxxxxxxxnewsssssssssssssssss while everything good and pure is because of Bomamma

Hawk,

Why are you getting upset at me for pointing out the willful ignorance and stupidity of the low information voters of the right?

Last edited:
And we got Obama because "we're angry and it is all Bush's fault".

And an anti-American Marxist is what the willful ignorance and stupidity of the low information voters of the left gave us... coupled with some douchy moderates.

Last edited:
Hawk,

We are you getting upset at me for pointing out the willful ignorance and stupidity of the low information voters of the right?

You got called out, Maddow was LYING. Flat out LYING about Bush admin, in order to try to make the tea party people look dumb.

The whole premise of your OP is based on a FUCKING LIE.

And here you are spreading MSNBC shit as if its truth.

You are the only one who is proving himself to be willfully ignorant and stupid.

Did Rachel's questions show the ignorance of the low information voters or did they not?

These people are panicked by economic and environmental ruination (there has been leaks/spills in Alaska of late), they have been jerked all over hell and back by the finest propaganda machine man ever created, they are preoccupied trying to stay afloat and cannot study on every issue like a PhD candidate........

Rachel Maddow has an abrasive style (at least when I watched her) and a calm conversation with any of these people about what concerns them most could have been had, Marc. Maddow made time and place choices that maximized their ignorance and fear.

Yanno, one criticism of the left is that we look down on "regular people". Ain't that more or less what you are doing?
No, this is not what I'm doing. A "regular person" doesn't just get livid with NOTHING factual or reasonable backing it up. If this is what a "regular person" in America is today. We got some MAJOR problems.

These people are drunk on FOXNews, and FOXNews has PURPOSELY fed them a steady diet of lies and propoganda. These people are people who already leaned a certain way, and what FNN has done is spread the sickness from those with absolutely no sense to those with a little bit of sense to those with some sense...all on the right.

I don't appreciate you suggesting that I outright have something against "regular people," the facts just doesn't bear that out.

Edit:
Oh, and to suggest that Rachel Maddow's interview style is somehow..."abrasive" I think that's near laughable. I'd like to know what and how you define abrasive, also, what examples do you have on her being such as well. You want to know whats abrasive, or who...Bill O'Reilly...that's abrasive if I ever seen it.

Here's the thing: these people are 100% correct when they rage about what is happening to them. The Big Lie propaganda machine has fed them bullshit about how government caused their problems, and Big Business will make these problems all go away if only voters will push government away/disempower Washington. The average nurse, teacher or truck driver is not an economist and these people are not good at sifting information when in a panic because no human is.

It is unfair to complain that the Big Lie propaganda campaign has worked. Of course it has worked. What we need to be attacking instead are the rich bastards (and nations) responsibile for the Big Lie Machine, not our fellow Americans who have been seduced/bullied into buying it.

As for Rachel Maddow....the woman screams at the audience on her show, at least the few times I have watched it. Seems to me that all the newscasters are doing this now, to one degree or another (Anderson Cooper just gets all misty-eyed). Pardon me, but that is emotional manipulation, not news, and would/should make a real journalist cringe.

I miss Walter Chronkite, Marc.

Madeline, I don't think you have a clue of who or what Rachel Maddow is about. You're so off on her its not funny. If she "screams" at her audience as you put it, I think it would be rather easy for you to produce 3, 2 or at least 1 YouTube video evidencing this. In this day and age of media saturation its next to the easiest thing to do to produce such evidence to bolster your facts/arguments.

With that said, I disagree with you again, wholeheartedly about "these people." Again, you can't expect a SANE person to get so livid with NOTHING to back it up.

The questions in my OP were SPECIFIC to 2nd Amendment issues AND the faux voter intimidation issue...NONE of which has ANYTHING to do with THEM. Your argument began with "its real what's happening to THEM."

C'mon Madeline...tell me this isn't really you.

I was a low information voter, I didn't know $90,000 would get you food stamps. This fact alone and Obama's sellout of the anti war, anti drug war will keep me from making my first ever dem vote.

And don't give me the standard left wing hack comeback about Sean Hannity... Sean Hannity doesn't claim to a be a journalist. He is partisan and willfully admits it. Unlike Maddow and the rest who parade around pretending to be journalists for the uninformed left wing dupes.

Forum List

Back