The Low-Information Voter: All They Know Is That They're Angry & Its All Obamas Fault

So I'm home now watching MSNBC, rewound my DVR to about 3 hours and luckily caught the better portion of Rachel Maddow's show. She's now in Alaska to interview Joe Miller and others.

Still watching, but just before this commercial break she asks some angry, clearly, RW voters some things and they start shouting out things like "Get rid of Eric Holder" She asks why are they against Eric Holder. One shouts back, "He's against guns." She asked the lady why? "What has Eric Holder specifically done that is against guns?" She responds with "he's voted down the line that are all anti-gun. Rachel then explains to her that Eric Holder has never had to vote on anything, he's not in Congress or in Senate. Some back and forth, with Rachel sincerely trying to figure what exactly do they have that tells them that Eric is "anti-gun." She ends up saying that she doesn't have all the facts on hand, but she just KNOWS he's anti gun.

Then a younger male, white, as well as the lady above, BTW, chimes in spewing the same nonsense. Again Rachel asks the young man, "What specifically has Eric done that is against the 2nd Amendment." He starts to flutter, then says, "Rachel, just Google Eric Holder and 2nd Amendment and Guns and you'll see all the ammo there." She responds, I will, but why are you currently so angry, what specically has he done that has you so angry....he says, he doesn't have all the facts on hand, but if she Googles it she will find it. And he was sincerely asking her to do so.

Then another older lady who's REALLY angry now, again, white, tells her "The black panthers is why I'm mad at Eric Holder." She's visibly livid on camera and ready to shout and Rachel asks her what about the Black Panthers, the lady replies "Voter Intimidation...not being prosecuted!" Rachel informs her that it was decided by the Bush Administration that there was nothing to prosecute the lone 2 New Black Panthers for. Then she cuts the camera back to where she was at the time, live, and then tells the audience that s he continued to question the woman, who got even more angry. Then told that she cut off the camera and had another very long convo with the lady who then calmed down. The lady told her that she's voting for Miller because Obama's not prosecuting the NBPs because they are black...so she's voting for Joe Miller.

This, folks, is the atmosphere that FOXNews has created. FOX LOVES the Low Information Voter.

WoW!!

*SMH*

Voters must be informed because according to obama and the democrats and the media
It's all Bushes fault. I guess most Americans did not fall for that snake oil charm this election.

A man enters a bar and orders a drink. The bar has a robot bartender.

The robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, and then asks him, "What's your IQ?"

The man replies "150" and the robot proceeds to make conversation about global warming factors, quantum physics and spirituality, biomimicry, environmental interconnectedness, string theory, nano-technology, and sexual proclivities.

The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool." He decides to test the robot.

He walks out of the bar, turns around, and comes back in for another drink. Again, the robot serves him the perfectly prepared drink and asks him, "What's your IQ?"

The man responds, "about a 100." Immediately the robot starts talking, but this time, about football, NASCAR, baseball, supermodels, favourite fast foods, guns, and women's breasts.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give the robot one more test. He heads out and returns, the robot serves him and asks, "What's your IQ?"

The man replies, "Er, 50, I think."

And the robot says... real slowly... "So............... ya gonna.... vote... for... the..... Liberals again?"

A man enters a bar and orders a drink. The bar has a robot bartender.

The robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, and then asks him, "What's your IQ?"

The man replies "150" and the robot proceeds to make conversation about global warming factors, quantum physics and spirituality, biomimicry, environmental interconnectedness, string theory, nano-technology, and sexual proclivities.

The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool." He decides to test the robot.

He walks out of the bar, turns around, and comes back in for another drink. Again, the robot serves him the perfectly prepared drink and asks him, "What's your IQ?"

The man responds, "about a 100." Immediately the robot starts talking, but this time, about football, NASCAR, baseball, supermodels, favourite fast foods, guns, and women's breasts.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give the robot one more test. He heads out and returns, the robot serves him and asks, "What's your IQ?"

The man replies, "Er, 50, I think."

And the robot says... real slowly... "So............... ya gonna.... vote... for... the..... Liberals again?"

And the robot says... real slowly... "So............... ya gonna.... vote... for... the..... Liberals again?

:clap2: :lol:
Maybe it sounded slow to the man because he was becomuinng drunk three mixed drinks :lol:

Last edited:
So I'm home now watching MSNBC, rewound my DVR to about 3 hours and luckily caught the better portion of Rachel Maddow's show. She's now in Alaska to interview Joe Miller and others.

Still watching, but just before this commercial break she asks some angry, clearly, RW voters some things and they start shouting out things like "Get rid of Eric Holder" She asks why are they against Eric Holder. One shouts back, "He's against guns." She asked the lady why? "What has Eric Holder specifically done that is against guns?" She responds with "he's voted down the line that are all anti-gun. Rachel then explains to her that Eric Holder has never had to vote on anything, he's not in Congress or in Senate. Some back and forth, with Rachel sincerely trying to figure what exactly do they have that tells them that Eric is "anti-gun." She ends up saying that she doesn't have all the facts on hand, but she just KNOWS he's anti gun.

Then a younger male, white, as well as the lady above, BTW, chimes in spewing the same nonsense. Again Rachel asks the young man, "What specifically has Eric done that is against the 2nd Amendment." He starts to flutter, then says, "Rachel, just Google Eric Holder and 2nd Amendment and Guns and you'll see all the ammo there." She responds, I will, but why are you currently so angry, what specically has he done that has you so angry....he says, he doesn't have all the facts on hand, but if she Googles it she will find it. And he was sincerely asking her to do so.

Then another older lady who's REALLY angry now, again, white, tells her "The black panthers is why I'm mad at Eric Holder." She's visibly livid on camera and ready to shout and Rachel asks her what about the Black Panthers, the lady replies "Voter Intimidation...not being prosecuted!" Rachel informs her that it was decided by the Bush Administration that there was nothing to prosecute the lone 2 New Black Panthers for. Then she cuts the camera back to where she was at the time, live, and then tells the audience that s he continued to question the woman, who got even more angry. Then told that she cut off the camera and had another very long convo with the lady who then calmed down. The lady told her that she's voting for Miller because Obama's not prosecuting the NBPs because they are black...so she's voting for Joe Miller.

This, folks, is the atmosphere that FOXNews has created. FOX LOVES the Low Information Voter.

WoW!!

*SMH*

And I thought this was a thread about the 350 thousand black voters here in South Carolina who voted for Alvin Greene.

Talk about low-informed.

Or it's a reflection on Jim DeMint.

I love this low information voter crap...To hear Obama now say the reason the Dems took such a beating the other day has more to do with the fact that the voters were just too stupid to understand what the great King Obama has decided what he wants for his serfs.It has nothing to do with his policies and the way he has screwed up the economy but more to do with the little brains of the voters.

If it was all about policies, why did 2/3 of the Democrats in Congress who voted AGAINST the healthcare bill LOSE?

Why did most of the Democrats in Congress who voted AGAINST the stimulus LOSE?

Rachel Maddcow did get something right with this piece.

If people watch her, they come away with LOW information or NO information at all.:lol::cuckoo:

Now we have Michele Batshit going on and on about Obama's India trip being 200 million a day and his "entourage." A totally made-up story. Aside from that Presidents travel to meet world leaders, as a part of t heir job description.

We see where and how the low-information get their motivation and "leadership" from.

My God these people are stupid!
...'N, PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

cebina.jpg

Now we have Michele Batshit going on and on about Obama's India trip being 200 million a day and his "entourage." A totally made-up story. Aside from that Presidents travel to meet world leaders, as a part of t heir job description.

We see where and how the low-information get their motivation and "leadership" from.

cebina.jpg

Is that you and the little woman getting ready to go to church? Or is that the new breed of inbred democrats?

cebina.jpg

Is that you and the little woman getting ready to go to church? Or is that the new breed of inbred democrats?

I got money that says it's him and his womun. :lol:

These people are panicked by economic and environmental ruination (there has been leaks/spills in Alaska of late), they have been jerked all over hell and back by the finest propaganda machine man ever created, they are preoccupied trying to stay afloat and cannot study on every issue like a PhD candidate........

Rachel Maddow has an abrasive style (at least when I watched her) and a calm conversation with any of these people about what concerns them most could have been had, Marc. Maddow made time and place choices that maximized their ignorance and fear.

Yanno, one criticism of the left is that we look down on "regular people". Ain't that more or less what you are doing?
No, this is not what I'm doing. A "regular person" doesn't just get livid with NOTHING factual or reasonable backing it up. If this is what a "regular person" in America is today. We got some MAJOR problems.

These people are drunk on FOXNews, and FOXNews has PURPOSELY fed them a steady diet of lies and propoganda. These people are people who already leaned a certain way, and what FNN has done is spread the sickness from those with absolutely no sense to those with a little bit of sense to those with some sense...all on the right.

I don't appreciate you suggesting that I outright have something against "regular people," the facts just doesn't bear that out.

Edit:
Oh, and to suggest that Rachel Maddow's interview style is somehow..."abrasive" I think that's near laughable. I'd like to know what and how you define abrasive, also, what examples do you have on her being such as well. You want to know whats abrasive, or who...Bill O'Reilly...that's abrasive if I ever seen it.
The liberal media, nbc, abc, cbs, and cnn, lie 99.9% more than foxnews.
Yeah.....everyone's PICKIN'-on poor, lil', ignorant FAUX Noise....

crybaby-gop311.jpg

No, this is not what I'm doing. A "regular person" doesn't just get livid with NOTHING factual or reasonable backing it up. If this is what a "regular person" in America is today. We got some MAJOR problems.

These people are drunk on FOXNews, and FOXNews has PURPOSELY fed them a steady diet of lies and propoganda. These people are people who already leaned a certain way, and what FNN has done is spread the sickness from those with absolutely no sense to those with a little bit of sense to those with some sense...all on the right.

I don't appreciate you suggesting that I outright have something against "regular people," the facts just doesn't bear that out.

Edit:
Oh, and to suggest that Rachel Maddow's interview style is somehow..."abrasive" I think that's near laughable. I'd like to know what and how you define abrasive, also, what examples do you have on her being such as well. You want to know whats abrasive, or who...Bill O'Reilly...that's abrasive if I ever seen it.
The liberal media, nbc, abc, cbs, and cnn, lie 99.9% more than foxnews.
Yeah.....everyone's PICKIN'-on poor, lil', ignorant FAUX Noise....

crybaby-gop311.jpg

What's with the attack on someone getting emotional? Liberals do it to if not they never would protest bush.

Without a doubt...one of the dumbest threads in a while.....MSNBC is your source of news? Really? And you call OTHERS mis-informed? I'll refrain from saying anything at all about the fact that you base your useless thread on the ramblings of one of their finest anchor men...Rachel Madcow... did it used to be Richard? Who knows...

OK...so the woman from Alaska mis-spoke about Eric Holder...big deal. I bet if you asked her how many states there are in the U.S., she wouldn't say 57. But that's not an indication of a low information president, now is it?

And I don't think we EVER saw that mentioned on the Madcow's show...did we? No...I don't believe we did.

It cracks me up to see livid people rant about other livid people...I think you know who you are.

But why are you so livid? What is it about RW media outlets that gets you so angry? Their success? Their longevity? Their power? Their message? All of the above?

Here's a little secret...they are successfull, long running, powerful messengers only because they say the things that most Americans either A - already know or had considered or B- find the message more believable and trustworthy.

You see, if liberal radio or liberal TV was worth a shit and focused on policy rather than another way to blame Bush, there might be a few shows that could compete.

You don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about. I know that the right hates MSNBC because they call them on all their crap. All they do at Fox is lie. So shut up about how I don't get "real news". I get that, plus the truth on MSNBC.

Oh, and I am not livid. I'm just tired of all the lies. The right wing can never come out on top unless they lie. The truth won't work.

Ummmm...sorry Rinata...wasn't talking to you. But I'm not surprised that you inserted yourself in the conversation.

And as far as I'm concerned, you are a joke to admit that you get the truth from MSNBC. Seriously? At least watch CNN or a major network for some plausible facts. Talk about network bashing....MSNBC designed the plays for that game. So if they spend all their time focused on belittling the network that OWNS their pathetic asses, when do they have time to deliver REAL news? They don't WANT to be a news organization...because the REAL truth in the news is bad for them. They'd rather play the whistle blower game and look like 4th grade retards whining about the big bad meanies that take their milk money.

The right wing came out on top in a HUGE way on Tuesday and you can't handle that. So, I doubt that bullshit about you aren't livid.

If you're tired of all the lies, you should write your democratic congressman...or FORMER congressman, if that is the case, and bitch at them.

Without a doubt...one of the dumbest threads in a while.....MSNBC is your source of news? Really? And you call OTHERS mis-informed? I'll refrain from saying anything at all about the fact that you base your useless thread on the ramblings of one of their finest anchor men...Rachel Madcow... did it used to be Richard? Who knows...

OK...so the woman from Alaska mis-spoke about Eric Holder...big deal. I bet if you asked her how many states there are in the U.S., she wouldn't say 57. But that's not an indication of a low information president, now is it?

And I don't think we EVER saw that mentioned on the Madcow's show...did we? No...I don't believe we did.

It cracks me up to see livid people rant about other livid people...I think you know who you are.

But why are you so livid? What is it about RW media outlets that gets you so angry? Their success? Their longevity? Their power? Their message? All of the above?

Here's a little secret...they are successfull, long running, powerful messengers only because they say the things that most Americans either A - already know or had considered or B- find the message more believable and trustworthy.

You see, if liberal radio or liberal TV was worth a shit and focused on policy rather than another way to blame Bush, there might be a few shows that could compete.

You don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about. I know that the right hates MSNBC because they call them on all their crap. All they do at Fox is lie. So shut up about how I don't get "real news". I get that, plus the truth on MSNBC.

Oh, and I am not livid. I'm just tired of all the lies. The right wing can never come out on top unless they lie. The truth won't work.

Ummmm...sorry Rinata...wasn't talking to you. But I'm not surprised that you inserted yourself in the conversation.

And as far as I'm concerned, you are a joke to admit that you get the truth from MSNBC. Seriously? At least watch CNN or a major network for some plausible facts. Talk about network bashing....MSNBC designed the plays for that game. So if they spend all their time focused on belittling the network that OWNS their pathetic asses, when do they have time to deliver REAL news? They don't WANT to be a news organization...because the REAL truth in the news is bad for them. They'd rather play the whistle blower game and look like 4th grade retards whining about the big bad meanies that take their milk money.

The right wing came out on top in a HUGE way on Tuesday and you can't handle that. So, I doubt that bullshit about you aren't livid.

If you're tired of all the lies, you should write your democratic congressman...or FORMER congressman, if that is the case, and bitch at them.

You are talking about libs. I don't care if you're talking tio me or not. As for, "inserting myself into the conversation", we are not at a cocktail party!!

This crap about constantly picking apart where libs get their news is just another stupid right wing attempt to criticize us. It's really getting old. So you can stuff it. The right wingers wuldn't know the truth if it smacked them in their uninformed faces.

You are talking about libs. I don't care if you're talking tio me or not. As for, "inserting myself into the conversation", we are not at a cocktail party!!

This crap about constantly picking apart where libs get their news is just another stupid right wing attempt to criticize us. It's really getting old. So you can stuff it. The right wingers wuldn't know the truth if it smacked them in their uninformed faces.

cry us a fucking river babe. I bet the "bitchaboutFoxNews" thread outnumber the "bitch about liberal msnbc" by about a thousand to one. so stuff it.

PHOTO-21345-5041166P-20.jpg

Indeed son...........but you gotta give them credit for showing up every day despite being publically pwned!!!!!!!

Why don't you grow up?? If I wanted a comic book, I'd buy one. Why don't you just write your posts like a normal person?? I know you think your little comic books are cool but they are just annoying. What are you, 12 years old???

:cuckoo: WAHHHH!

Hey Malcolm Ex-Lax:

I love how Noonan rebuts the pathetic whining sniveling complaint of you cry-baby losers:

* * * * The biggest long-term loser: liberalism. If all pols are sleazoid crooks, then why would people want to give them more governmental power to order our lives? The implicit message of two generations of negative ads: Vote conservative, limit the reach of the thieves.

Peggy Noonan: Americans Vote for Maturity - WSJ.com

The PEOPLE got it right, dufus. They REJECTED the lies and imbecility of our tragically stupid President and his liberoidal Democratic hench-thugs.

The Poor Pathetic Moonbats.

They can't conceive of anyone having the independence of thought not to slobber up leftwing pablum.

Anyone who doesn't recognize that there are uninformed idiots who vote for BOTH parties is probably one of those uninformed idiots.

Forum List

Back