The Lord is mentioned in the Constitution

Look fuck wad who responds to who first? How many threads do you start that I post too?

You are barely worth the effort to educate you anymore.

When I want your type of an education I go down to the slums move along piss ant.

Luckily I do not need your permission to post here, dipstick.

I am STILL waiting for you to explain a few things...

WHAT does the fact that a standard date convention was used in the Constitution have to do with it's contents, meaning, or the mindset of the writers?

DOES the fact that atheists, Jews, Buddhists, etc. all use that same date convention, mean that they all actually believe in God?

WHY do you think God tells you to tell others to fuck off? Doesn't sound very God-like to me.

You are barely worth the effort to educate you anymore.

When I want your type of an education I go down to the slums move along piss ant.

WHAT does the fact that a standard date convention was used in the Constitution have to do with it's contents, meaning, or the mindset of the writers?

DOES the fact that atheists, Jews, Buddhists, etc. all use that same date convention, mean that they all actually believe in God?

WHY do you think God tells you to tell others to fuck off? Doesn't sound very God-like to me.
OH the broad shrink must have gotten his release paper from the psychiatric ward today now he thinks he can evaluate someone's mental state of mind. Why are you so needy for my attention? Why doesn't you go back to sucking obama's ass.

OH the broad shrink must have gotten his release paper from the psychiatric ward today now he thinks he can evaluate someone's mental state of mind. Why are you so needy for my attention? Why doesn't you go back to sucking obama's ass.

I don't have to give you a fucking thing bitch.
Now why are you so needy of attention? Why do you follow me around the board?

Please show me the board rule that states I am not allowed to post in any thread you start, or are involved in.

Please show me the board rule that states I am not allowed to post in any thread you start, or are involved in.
Why are you so needy? Why do you stalk me? Why do you come to a thread that I start when I don't go to your's? You know I hate your fucking guts It has been pointed out to you that you and I are both on the same side of the political isle. But you keep this childish bullshit going. Sorry that I have given you that butt hurt feeling. Now move along piss ant.

oh, jesus, he's gonna start crying

man up, little tommy
Dull? YOU are just beyond words...and MINE you aren't interested in...It's just WHOM you are a dullard, and a smartass.

~Go figure.

Delirium tremens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alcoholics Anonymous :

Dropped.jpg

icon14.gif

Why are you so needy? Why do you stalk me? Why do you come to a thread that I start when I don't go to your's? You know I hate your fucking guts It has been pointed out to you that you and I are both on the same side of the political isle. But you keep this childish bullshit going. Sorry that I have given you that butt hurt feeling. Now move along piss ant.

Please show me the board rule that states I am not allowed to post in any thread you start, or are involved in

Please show me the board rule that states I am not allowed to post in any thread you start, or are involved in

Why are you acting like a stalker? Why are you so needy? If I feared you I would have to remove my status on the board map.

Why are you acting like a stalker? Why are you so needy? If I feared you I would have to remove my status on the board map.

Any chance you'll actually address thread related questions instead of whining like a little girl that I dared to enter YOUR thread?

Forum List

Back