The Lord is mentioned in the Constitution

Fuck Allah he is not Jehovah Allah is a man made perversion Created by a child molester

The Allah the Muslims (NOT Muslins as you called them earlier), is indeed the Lord God Jehovah. They do not use that name (God himself said to Moses he had many names). You must also not realize that Jesus is considered a great prophet in Islam.

Pity you like to completely rip something you obviously know nothing about. Not overly surprising, coming from a narcissistic lying sack of whale sperm like yourself... but a pity none the less.

You have STILL failed to tell anyone the point of this thread, seeing that your ONLY contention is that 'the Lord' is mentioned in a DATE in the Constitution. All that proves, is that they used a particular calendar... the same one everyone else used at the time.

And what does the DATE address? And that particular calendar is in reference to what? Come on little mind you can do it.

Immaterial, just like you, little mind. The standard reference to date at the time, was the standard reference to date at the time. Using it was not in any way, shape or form related to the content of the document, it's purpose, or the meaning or thoughts of the writers.

Do Jews use the same calendar? Do atheists? Do Buddhists? Does using that calendar mean they all actually believe in the Christian God?

This thread is as pointless as you are.

For those who argue that God or the Lord is not mention in the Constitution well here you go.

Article. VII.

The Ratification of the Conventions of nine States, shall be sufficient for the Establishment of this Constitution between the States so ratifying the Same.

The Word, "the," being interlined between the seventh and eighth Lines of the first Page, the Word "Thirty" being partly written on an Erazure in the fifteenth Line of the first Page, The Words "is tried" being interlined between the thirty second and thirty third Lines of the first Page and the Word "the" being interlined between the forty third and forty fourth Lines of the second Page.

Attest William Jackson Secretary

done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independance of the United States of America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names,
Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

and?

And the KING died...guess what that means? HE was (GULP)...Mortal as anyone else...and he was also one who thought HE was better than everyone else backed by the Church Of England.

And Guess what the Founders did to thumb thier noses at the church?

*First Amendment*

In the cause of liberty as ALL humans by God's hand were free to choose...

Imagine that?

YOU aren't very good at this, are you?

Who said the King was immortal?

That first Amendment thing was brilliant.

ALL humans by God's hand were free, (except the slaves, women, the poor, the injuns....)

So...you HAVE disputed it all along in the thread as I posted the King was proven WRONG...YOU jumped to his defense.

And NOW you're denying it.

WHY?

Just BECAUSE I guess (I really don't know what the fuck you're talking about or what you are on)

I dispute your dispute. (just to dispute it cause it;s you)

I never liked Elvis. It's the Lizard King for me Buckaroo.

Conservative? Bigreb?

YOU guys are closer than you portray...

STOP the backbiting between yourselves?

:eusa_shifty::eusa_pray: Please?

I'd simply like to know what using the standard date reference in the Constitution has to do with anything. If he thinks it somehow proves intent, belief, mental state, religious overtones, etc. for the writers of the Constitution, then he is mistaken, or stupid.

Jews, Buddhists, atheists, all use that same calendar. That doesn't mean they all believe in God. They are simply using the same reference to date that everyone else is.

The thread, is pointless.

It doesn't specify which Lord they are referring to?
Their Lord was the almighty God, the immortal, the invisible, wise, wonderful counselor and the prince of peace. They began and ended their Continental Congress meetings with Christian prayers. Many separate churches, but the same spirit of belief in a Creator aka God.

And "the year of our Lord" is based on the Christian calender. It's a clue.

Yes I keep posting that. :badgrin:

and it's every bit as stupid every time you post it.

No but he is telling to say fuck you piss ant.

So, God talks to you? Tells you to tell others to fuck off?

Is there any further proof needed of Bigs mental instability???

Just like Patton I talk to God every fucking day.
But an idiot like you is just like that piss ant.

Difference between talking to God everyday, and saying he talks to you and tells you to tell people to Fuck off.

Their Lord was the almighty God, the immortal, the invisible, wise, wonderful counselor and the prince of peace. They began and ended their Continental Congress meetings with Christian prayers. Many separate churches, but the same spirit of belief in a Creator aka God.

And "the year of our Lord" is based on the Christian calender. It's a clue.

Yes I keep posting that. :badgrin:

and it's every bit as stupid every time you post it.

Are you still biting on that lead paint chip sandwich?

Last edited:
So, God talks to you? Tells you to tell others to fuck off?

Is there any further proof needed of Bigs mental instability???

Just like Patton I talk to God every fucking day.
But an idiot like you is just like that piss ant.

Difference between talking to God everyday, and saying he talks to you and tells you to tell people to Fuck off.

Why talk to someone who doesn't answer back? And no stupid not in words or sounds but action in what he does.

It doesn't specify which Lord they are referring to?

Idiot.

The Gregorian calendar, also called the Western calendar and the Christian calendar, is the internationally accepted civil calendar.[1][2][3] It was introduced by Pope Gregory XIII, after whom the calendar was named, by a decree signed on 24 February 1582; the decree, a papal bull, is known by its opening words, Inter gravissimas.[4] The reformed calendar was adopted later that year by a handful of countries, with other countries adopting it over the following centuries.

Gregorian calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back