The Lord is mentioned in the Constitution

Dull? YOU are just beyond words...and MINE you aren't interested in...It's just WHOM you are a dullard, and a smartass.

~Go figure.

Delirium tremens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alcoholics Anonymous :

Dropped.jpg

icon14.gif

and here i thought you were just a drunk.

i'm really sorry, tommy.

Stretching
Libtards stretch a lie all the time, sometimes the truth needs to be stated. Libs lie, a fact, clinton and obamaturd proved it.

Truth is the BANE of Statism/Statists.

THEY aren't *Liberals* in the classic sense. Give them a couple years? They'll change thier spots again as the PC climate and thier agenda move foward.

*Truth* never has to re-invent itself.

Any chance you'll actually address thread related questions instead of whining like a little girl that I dared to enter YOUR thread?

WHAT does the fact that a standard date convention was used in the Constitution have to do with it's contents, meaning, or the mindset of the writers?

DOES the fact that atheists, Jews, Buddhists, etc. all use that same date convention, mean that they all actually believe in God?

WHY do you think God tells you to tell others to fuck off? Doesn't sound very God-like to me.

Any chance you'll actually address thread related questions instead of whining like a little girl that I dared to enter YOUR thread?

WHAT does the fact that a standard date convention was used in the Constitution have to do with it's contents, meaning, or the mindset of the writers?

DOES the fact that atheists, Jews, Buddhists, etc. all use that same date convention, mean that they all actually believe in God?

WHY do you think God tells you to tell others to fuck off? Doesn't sound very God-like to me.

I thought not. Too much of a pussy to stand up to a few simple questions about the premise of a dumb ass thread.

I thought not. Too much of a pussy to stand up to a few simple questions about the premise of a dumb ass thread.

typical of the OP.

Id like to say I care,but I don't.
Good job a meaningless thread.

What this thread is too you is like what your opinion is to me. Go back too your village it's missing it's idiot.

As always, the more upset you get, the worse your grammar gets. Not only did you use the wrong 'too' (should have been 'to'), but you left out a couple commas as well.

Forum List

Back