The Liz Warren Model: White Man with 4% African DNA Registers His Business as Minority-Owned

Hey...if that is the system...work it. I was praying I had a Jew or a black in the woodpile when I did my 23 and me....alas...all white.

You all created the one-drop rule. If it was good enough to deny them rights then it is good enough to gain them rights, wouldn’t you agree?

Mixed Race America - Who Is Black? One Nation's Definition | Jefferson's Blood | FRONTLINE | PBS

There is no affiliation of people more focused in THIS century on race than modern day progressives.. The rest of us have common sense about "race claims"...

When you make policy for GROUP identities, you need to write it like a lawyer.. Not from the heart -- which is lacking in the majority of lawyers. (Hope theDoc doesn't drop in -- LOL)

And even worse, if you make law about folks "identifying" as a protected group, there's NO WAY to enforce it.. I could wake up tomorrow identifying as a woman and choose any bathroom I like and claim minority/woman status for doing biz with the Fed govt...

Speaking of common sense -- From the OP linked article...

And Taylor doesn’t stop there. He told HuffPost that he believes affirmative action, a set of laws that support minority groups that have been historically discriminated against, shouldn’t be focused on race and instead should take a look at socioeconomics because, in his words, we are all multiracial.

He even says he ‘feels sorry’ for Rachel Dolezal, the race faker and former National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) leader who was discovered to actually be white in 2015.

Exactly... I feel sorry for Dolezal as well.. Because she was just attempting to help... Actually, if Dolezal wanted to be "in" so badly -- she could have argued that the ORIGIN of the NAACP was a black/white MIX of activists all with the same goals... It just would have been more honest..

But times change and NOW IM2 is in charge and white folks just can not help at all.... :2up:

You all created the one-drop rule. If it was good enough to deny them rights then it is good enough to gain them rights, wouldn’t you agree?

Mixed Race America - Who Is Black? One Nation's Definition | Jefferson's Blood | FRONTLINE | PBS

There is no affiliation of people more focused in THIS century on race than modern day progressives.. The rest of us have common sense about "race claims"...

When you make policy for GROUP identities, you need to write it like a lawyer.. Not from the heart -- which is lacking in the majority of lawyers. (Hope theDoc doesn't drop in -- LOL)

And even worse, if you make law about folks "identifying" as a protected group, there's NO WAY to enforce it.. I could wake up tomorrow identifying as a woman and choose any bathroom I like and claim minority/woman status for doing biz with the Fed govt...

Bullshit. This is just a pure simple flat out lie.

Speaking of common sense -- From the OP linked article...

And Taylor doesn’t stop there. He told HuffPost that he believes affirmative action, a set of laws that support minority groups that have been historically discriminated against, shouldn’t be focused on race and instead should take a look at socioeconomics because, in his words, we are all multiracial.

He even says he ‘feels sorry’ for Rachel Dolezal, the race faker and former National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) leader who was discovered to actually be white in 2015.

Exactly... I feel sorry for Dolezal as well.. Because she was just attempting to help... Actually, if Dolezal wanted to be "in" so badly -- she could have argued that the ORIGIN of the NAACP was a black/white MIX of activists all with the same goals... It just would have been more honest..

But times change and NOW IM2 is in charge and white folks just can not help at all.... :2up:

Bullshit. Dolezal was a rarity whites like yourself use as an example to validate your racist whining about white victimhood. Whites have always been able to be members of the NAACP. Whites helped found the organization and since you claim to be Jewish, you should know that. Whites can and do help, whites like you are the problem.

Explain the lie... I've made absolutely true assertions.. GROUP rights are very fragile if they are not backed by SCIENCE, or RIGID legal definitions.... Is that a LIE????

Feel the pain of actually arguing like an adult....

Explain the lie... I've made absolutely true assertions.. GROUP rights are very fragile if they are not backed by SCIENCE, or RIGID legal definitions.... Is that a LIE????

Feel the pain of actually arguing like an adult....

Why don't you try that? Tell me when this country has ever operated a system that was not based on group rights.

Then when you are done with that, explain how a system based on individual rights, if implemented tomorrow, would erase the advantages whites have gained by the system of white racial special group protections.

New Topics

Forum List

Back