The Liz Warren Model: White Man with 4% African DNA Registers His Business as Minority-Owned

You all created the one-drop rule. If it was good enough to deny them rights then it is good enough to gain them rights, wouldn’t you agree?

Mixed Race America - Who Is Black? One Nation's Definition | Jefferson's Blood | FRONTLINE | PBS
Dims created the one drop rule.
Conservative white rightwingers created it.

Not by modern word usage.
You live in a fantasy bubble.

You should probably stop talking or doing anything else that proves just how stupid and ignorant you are

Conservatives today, are all about conserving the Enlightenment era principles of the Founding Fathers.

That is the reality of modern day "conservative white rightwingers" and if you think otherwise, YOU are the one living in the fantasy bubble.

You're a pretty cool person, what with the way that everything you believe is good and pure,and the way you fight against people who are basically so evul that they are orcs, aren't you?

This is the white male conservative model of thinking that if you claim you are black, you'll be given everything.

This person is not Conservative, is white and wanted to be black so badly:

Rachel Dolezal - Wikipedia

So it seem Progressives seem more likely to play that game than Conservatives...
She is mentally ill.

Yes, she is like most of society.

It is the same as a multitude of businesses putting ownership in the wifes name to get tax breaks. Even though, she doesn't even work there.
I personally know numerous people who did that. In fact, I would go further and say at minimum half of minority owned businesses are in fact NOT minority owned.

Good. FUCK THE SYSTEM. BRING IT DOWN.

It is the same as a multitude of businesses putting ownership in the wifes name to get tax breaks. Even though, she doesn't even work there.
I personally know numerous people who did that. In fact, I would go further and say at minimum half of minority owned businesses are in fact NOT minority owned.

Good. FUCK THE SYSTEM. BRING IT DOWN.
If you are referring to the unconstitutional affirmative action system - you bet.

You all created the one-drop rule. If it was good enough to deny them rights then it is good enough to gain them rights, wouldn’t you agree?

Mixed Race America - Who Is Black? One Nation's Definition | Jefferson's Blood | FRONTLINE | PBS

There is no affiliation of people more focused in THIS century on race than modern day progressives.. The rest of us have common sense about "race claims"...

When you make policy for GROUP identities, you need to write it like a lawyer.. Not from the heart -- which is lacking in the majority of lawyers. (Hope theDoc doesn't drop in -- LOL)

And even worse, if you make law about folks "identifying" as a protected group, there's NO WAY to enforce it.. I could wake up tomorrow identifying as a woman and choose any bathroom I like and claim minority/woman status for doing biz with the Fed govt...
That is a good point regarding "identify as"....it gets very murky. And impossible to enforce.

But keep in mind, conservatives focused on race when they set the rules defining what is black. Those rules took away rights or limited rights. Today there is still a racial focus from the right and it shows itself in the frequent iteration of contextless crime statistics and the false claims thst blacks are "given lots of free stuff" or that their success in college can't possibly be merit based (ignoring for example legacyvadmissions which largely benefit whites). While progressives DO tend to claim racism where it is likely other issues, conservatives tend to deny racism even is an issue any more or claim reverse racism when it is likely other issues.

It is complicated...but "identify as" creates a Pandora's box of problems.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Dims created the one drop rule.
Conservative white rightwingers created it.

Not by modern word usage.
You live in a fantasy bubble.

You should probably stop talking or doing anything else that proves just how stupid and ignorant you are

Conservatives today, are all about conserving the Enlightenment era principles of the Founding Fathers.

That is the reality of modern day "conservative white rightwingers" and if you think otherwise, YOU are the one living in the fantasy bubble.

You're a pretty cool person, what with the way that everything you believe is good and pure,and the way you fight against people who are basically so evul that they are orcs, aren't you?
The modern day conservative is as close to conservative as the progressive is to liberal. Not nuch.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Slavery, what else?

He doesn't get reparations as a descendant of slave owners, renters or otherwise.
Im as much the descendant of slaves as Lizzy is an Indian. I demand reparations
QaY0HKtrMeXchIBcVJnLljGoT5MMRlJ2IJc2oyup--8.png

Paying taxes is not slavery. Period.

you can also say if it was stupid then it's even moreso now due to us being "woke".

do we continue the idiocy or stop it? if you choose to continue it then to me, that's our issue. never learning from our mistakes of the past. only now we've compounded that by using those mistakes as justification for the "other" side doing them and more.

hell, now you don't even need that "drop" - you just need to identify as something/someone else and all good.

I think there is a difference between a black person talking about racism than a white liberal. Yet we get thrown into the progressive description when we are actually talking about how racism has affected us personally. When a person is so ignorant as to cite Rachael Dolezal in a real discussion about race, they cannot be taken seriously nor do they really want an honest discussion about the issue.

This is the white male conservative model of thinking that if you claim you are black, you'll be given everything.

So it seem Progressives seem more likely to play that game than Conservatives...
She is mentally ill.

Liberals are all suffering from a mental defect.

She is mentally ill.

Liberals are all suffering from a mental defect.

No, that would be conservatives. When a conservative idea works, let me know.

What black supremacist animals?

My bad...I forgot....only whites can be racist.....:rolleyes:

So when a black mob randomly beats a white person in Minnesota, that's not racism, that's Social Justice.......right IM2 ?

Guilty by skin color ....right IM2? (but YOU are not racist)
Dr. Martin Luther King would have schooled you.

It can be said for certain that you are not a Christian. You base your life on a preamble of hatred.
You believe you are heaven bound, but I say you are sadly mistaken.

Last edited:
What black supremacist animals?

My bad...I forgot....only whites can be racist.....:rolleyes:

So when a black mob randomly beats a white person in Minnesota, that's not racism, that's Social Justice.......right IM2 ?

Guilty by skin color ....right IM2? (but YOU are not racist)
Dr. Martin Luther King would have schooled you.

When a white scrub spends months and years ignoring the many was blacks get beat up by this system, you can go fuck yourself with the anecdotes you want to blow out of proportion to validate your racism.

Keep Dr. King out of your mouth. Because you are being judged by the content of your character son. Your character shows that you're a racist.

Now as to your sad claim of black supremacists, considering that whites like you are mad even as you have never faced racism, start thinking about how you would feel if you actually had. And no, you haven't faced racism. So when you have the character to be honest, come talk to me about black racists you sorry mf.

Forum List

Back