The liberal elite have initiated war

The car used in the attack is registered to the arrested scumbag?

He is the perp. Plenty of witnesses.

The car used in the attack is registered to the arrested scumbag?

He is the perp. Plenty of witnesses.
It sure does appear like it. Apparently there were different claims floating around like, he'd sold the car. Another one was he got disoriented and scared because they were throwing stuff at him and his car so he was trying to get away from them. There are videos of guys attacked by ANTIFA & BLM with bloodied gashes from bricks and sticks. Who knows I am sure it will all come out long term.

Something is amiss in this whole scenario. Here's a snapshot of the car as it was backing up. Notice the driver's shirt and then take a look at the reported mug shot and the shirt he is wearing. How did he get his shirt changed so quickly? It doesn't match up.
View attachment 143447
Who is James Alex Fields Jr., suspect in deadly Charlottesville car attack?
It's those damn lefties mang.
No it purely visual from the documentation currently online. The car driver has on a shirt with a white collar. The perp's shirt in the reported mugshot has a black collar.
It's all a conspiracy to make white supremacists look bad.
People who hate other people without actually knowing them make themselves look bad all the time they don't need extra help doing it.
Agreed.

I USED to be one of those people full of hate. Not really sure what the cause of it was but it was a really unhealthy & often violent lifestyle that led me to lashing out at people I didn't even know. Drugs & a bad childhood contributed to it but I'm sure they weren't the root cause.
Having said that those two categories are a sure sign of trouble ahead.
As far as the intolerance that comes out of the left a lot these days, I think there are different factors altogether

Forum List

Back