The driver IS A TERRORIST

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He should be charged as such & summarily executed in public within 24 hours of his conviction.

Let it be known America will not tolerate this bullshit.

Anyone that disagrees can kiss my ass.

Nope, capital punishment is wrong consistent with liberal narrative.

A. Killing babies is right.
B. Killing murderers is wrong. They need love, rehabilitation and stuff.

He should be charged as such & summarily executed in public within 24 hours of his conviction.

I'd rather kiss your ass than agree with you, because I believe terrorists should be questioned to find out if they have accomplices.

I'd rather kiss your ass than agree with you, because I believe terrorists should be questioned to find out if they have accomplices.

HA!.............Sure, but you can bet your ass this guy doesn't have any accomplices. He's a 20 year old wack job.

• Banned

HA!.............Sure, but you can bet your ass this guy doesn't have any accomplices. He's a 20 year old wack job.
And you seem eager to fall on the sword for him.
Charge, convict & execute.

Period

Period

HTF did you come to that conclusion (bolded).

• Banned

Period

HTF did you come to that conclusion (bolded).
Perhaps I missed the sarcasm in your first response.

Period
Oh my, you sure want to shut him up quick. Were you his associate?

Nope, capital punishment is wrong consistent with liberal narrative.

A. Killing babies is right.
B. Killing murderers is wrong. They need love, rehabilitation and stuff.
Life inside and constant sodomization will do just fine, thanks.

Period
Oh my, you sure want to shut him up quick. Were you his associate?
Go fuck yourself.

Just like 20-year-old Islamist wack-jobs. They never have accomplices, right?

Period
Agree and do the same to the other white terrorists participating in the attack

Period
Agree and do the same to the other white terrorists participating in the attack
There were no other terrorist acts. Just a bunch of leftie/rightie loons fighting.

Forum List

Back