The Liberal Advantage

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
It seems to me that the liberal population has an advantage over the conservative population. I say this because they have the power of the media, and use it very corruptively.

When you think about it, almost all the major news organizations are slanted to the left [I have almost failed to notice this, being fed the same BS since I knew what CNN was], and those that are right-wing are quickly condemned and disregarded as a credible news source. The New York Times, and every other major city Times can also be arguabley liberal, the only conservative news sources (other than the [condemned] television channels) are small-town newspapers (or otherwise ignored) and the internet. Internet sites are commonly disregarded as being false, as there are many bogus "facts" on the multimillion internet sites there are.

Other than the major of the news sources being leftist, it's also the stories they portray. It is not uncommon to hear about the US Forces killing 2 women and a child in a Mosque in Iraq. but do they tell you that the 2 women were using the child as a shield to shoot at the Americans from the Mosque, and if they hadn't returned fire more American boys would be killed (ironically causing another one-sided news story). And yet when John Kerry makes a phonecall he is portrayed as a hero for at least 5 weeks.

The majority of America as portrayed by the media (discussed above) is liberal. John Kerry is a liberal therefore he corresponds with all the leftists in California and everyone else. Remember, I'm basing this off of what the media has dished out to me. He has the "majority" of American endorsements because he has a lable on him that reads: DEMOCRAT, LIBERAL. I noticed no condemnations when Kerry flip-flopped right in the middle of a sentence during the recent town hall debate (the Patriot Act). And yet the second Bush fumbles with his words, the flames are flaming up on all TV stations.

Forum List

Back