This Is Bullshit!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by NATO AIR, Oct 17, 2004.

1. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    what kind of judge is this? who the hell made her a judge? how the hell did she make it this far?

how much money did it cost the government/city to imprison this parapalegic for 10 days with all the special care his ill health requires?

how the hell do you send a first time offender to jail for 10 days, when you could have easily gotten more out of him by sentencing him to a year of community service (or more?)?

this idiot judge, along with anyone else who had a part in this debacle, should be arrested and charged with manslaughter. i hope they go to prison for a long, long time where they get made someone's bitch

. :fu2: judge retchin, your ethics and lack of intelligence make me retch :puke3:

2. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    it is... my god, it must have cost the taxpayers thousands of dollars just to treat this guy while he was in jail for five days (out of ten).... and now he's dead because of their stupidity, so its gonna cost the taxpayers millions of dollars.... heinous violation of common sense.

and his family, who kept him alive and took care of him, all their hard work and love for twenty seven years, meaningless in the face of stupidity.

3. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    yea, damn, i feel for her and the family... i can't even imagine the depth of anger and disapointment.

4. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    A truly sad story here - I can't believe any judge would do such a thing. What was the point? I agree with you Nato, all the work for what? to have a judge sentence her Son basically to death. Unbelievable.

5. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +620
    Truly tragic. I have many questions.

First.....How did a quad. with round the clock care come into possession of pot in the first place?

6. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    probably a friend... hell, i'm thinking common sense as a cop right now, this would be one of those few people who DESERVE pot... i mean, how much pain and misery must there be in your life as a quad? these people deserve a little leeway...

7. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +620
    My second question would be...How was he ever caught with it?

8. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone who reads this story should be outraged !!

Far more serious criminals are given a simple slap on the wrist and sent their merry way. Yet as a first time offender of such a minor offense this man was sent to jail, this is a true crime. Even if the man was not handicapped it would still be out of line.

9. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    This is a disgrace. I hope this judge looses her job and the whole system gets their asses sued off!!!! For Petes sake,all this for pot?!!! I am not one to advocate pot use,or any kind of drug use,but this is beyond ridiculous. I wonder if an appeal could have been filed in a case like this-just to keep him out of jail. I wonder if it was all worth it to that dumbshit jugse now. I hope she thinks she served society well,cause that should have been her last case before filing for unemployment!!!

:whip3: :(

10. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    Maybe he and a friend were smoking it outside or something. I wondering the same thing myself. I agree with Nato, there are certain senarios where weed will improve the quality of life for someone who is sick, or suffering, who cares, let them have at it. Pot should be legal anyway IMHO.