The LIARS Keep on LYING - Kudlow Exposes Trump for the LIAR He Is

No one lies more than trump.
I asked you (and about 100 other liberals) to present ONE lie that Trump ever told. None of you ever did that.

In the meantime, I presented MANY lies of that pathological liar, Hillary Clinton. Actually the whole Democrat Party is one big lying entity. Everybody knows it, They are DONE. I can't wait to see that big red map in 2020. :biggrin:

And look at this censorship happening right here. More Democrat lying.

That last quarter you posted was mostly under Trump. So now you're saying his economy was failing?
The first quarter of any president is a reflection of the last president before him, you dummy. It's called lag time, Did you not go to school ?

If you go to Walmart you can only afford made in China.
Trump just raised the prices of goods, all China has to do is raises their prices....paid by the American people...oh and let's not raise their minimum wage because it will hurt businesses.
There are no raises of prices paid by the American people. You have no basis to say what you do.

As for the minimum wage raise, I've always been for it, including when I was a business owner.

Trump just raised the prices of goods, all China has to do is raises their prices....paid by the American people...oh and let's not raise their minimum wage because it will hurt businesses.
There are no raises of prices paid by the American people. You have no basis to say what you do.

As for the minimum wage raise, I've always been for it, including when I was a business owner.

Walmart says higher China tariffs will increase prices for U.S. shoppers - Reuters

And Walmart will spread the price increases out over all products and not just the Chinese ones, to avoid prices on any one thing going up too much.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Walmart says higher China tariffs will increase prices for U.S. shoppers - Reuters

And Walmart will spread the price increases out over all products and not just the Chinese ones, to avoid prices on any one thing going up too much.
No they won't, and you just flunked Microeconomics 101. Back to the books for you. :biggrin:

They already have dumbfuck, and it is standard procedure for them.

Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING.

Larry Kudlow just makes it more obvious.

Larry Kudlow contradicts President Trump on a critical aspect of the trade war

Trump, who has argued that trade wars are “good and easy to win,” suggested on Saturday that the U.S. was “collecting” tariffs from China.

Kudlow initially explained that China will suffer significant GDP losses as export markets are hit, while the impact to U.S. growth will be relatively insignificant, thanks to the “terrific” Trump economy.

But Fox host Chris Wallace pressed him on the issue.

“It’s not China that pays tariffs,” Wallace said. “It’s the American importers, the American companies that pay what, in effect, is a tax increase and oftentimes passes it on to U.S. consumers.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously stated, "Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING."

Those of US with a brain know Trump is a LIAR & his base love to be LIED to.

Go to the 6:30 mark of the video to hear the discussion on 'who pays' ................. LOFL ............... Trump = the LIAR .........

Put The Thunderbird Down.

You have been drinking too much Russian Collusion.

Didn't you parade around in your panties and tell us Russian Collusion was real?

Why should we believe you after that drunken binge?

It's like you were at a party, and The Big Event, The Mueller Report, YOUR SALVATION was revealed, and you were too drunk to realize it ended up being an Exoneration.

Fool

The Party Is Over & You Are The Drunk Still On The Lawn In The Morning

sleepingdrunk5-e1416778470995.jpg

No they won't, and you just flunked Microeconomics 101. Back to the books for you. :biggrin:

They already have dumbfuck, and it is standard procedure for them.

Some people wake up Angry after Binging on Russian Collusion for three years.
Quit doing that.

Is this you?

The Party Is Over & You Are The Drunk Still On The Lawn In The Morning
Drunk+people+passed+out+and+trapped+comp_c62baf_5339740.jpg

I asked you (and about 100 other liberals) to present ONE lie that Trump ever told. None of you ever did that.

In the meantime, I presented MANY lies of that pathological liar, Hillary Clinton. Actually the whole Democrat Party is one big lying entity. Everybody knows it, They are DONE. I can't wait to see that big red map in 2020. :biggrin:

He said no one from his campaign had contact with the Russians.

He ssid he knew more about ISIS than our generals.

So, you believed these?

Consumers Bore Cost for U.S. Tariffs on Washing Machines

That last quarter you posted was mostly under Trump. So now you're saying his economy was failing?
The first quarter of any president is a reflection of the last president before him, you dummy. It's called lag time, Did you not go to school ?
Funny chit coming from the same people that blame Obama for the effects of the Bush Recession

Kudlow has never been elected to anything in his life and he is hardly an economic expert. He does have the option to criticize the President of the United States but his feeble biased opinion doesn't turn the President into a liar no matter how the crazy incoherent left wishes it were so.

Kudlow has never been elected to anything in his life and he is hardly an economic expert. He does have the option to criticize the President of the United States but his feeble biased opinion doesn't turn the President into a liar no matter how the crazy incoherent left wishes it were so.

He is Trump’s handpicked subject matter expert

He said his father was born in Germany.

That's old since you were giving trump credit for the economy ever since his election day.

Said he'd show his taxes

Said he'd show his taxes
Good one. :113:

He also said he could compel Mexico to make a one time payment of up to $10 billion to pay for his wall.

Forum List

Back