The LIARS Keep on LYING - Kudlow Exposes Trump for the LIAR He Is

Look at the forum curmudgeon making up his own definitions about 4 quarters of sinking GDP growth. :lmao:

Dumbass, you mean like the 4 quarters which included Q2-2016? The quarter which grew at 2.3% -- which is equal to, or higher than, 1/3 of all of trump's quarters.
You don't get it, The definitions YOU are using, every day, are MADE UP by the people you got them from (often slanted liberal universities), and then you expect everyone to accept them). You don't realize what a laughingstock you are)

Just look are what you are denying > that a REDUCTION OF DGP growth is a failing economy. Of course that's what it is. And oh, you want look a little further at Obama's numbers ? OK. I'll play that game with you. Here's his last 6 quarters. An average GDP of 1.4%

united-states-gdp-growth.png
The definitions I use come from economists. While here you are, making up your own definitions, and you don't know shit. The worst you could say about that period is that growth slowed, but it was still positive growth, 3.4 million jobs were added, the unemployment rate dropped from 5.3% to 4.7%, and inflation remained low.

The definitions I use come from economists. While here you are, making up your own definitions, and you don't know shit. The worst you could say about that period is that growth slowed, but it was still positive growth, 3.4 million jobs were added, the unemployment rate dropped from 5.3% to 4.7%, and inflation remained low.

HA HA HA. As usual, lofty liberal expects us all to accept the words and definitions of HIS "economists" (often from liberal think tanks, universities or media). All the more reason to regard them as the pile of craps that they are.

As for me I'm not "making up" anything. I'm speaking English, and observing and reporting what occured during Obama's last months in office, His GDP SUNK, before (luckily) Trump came into office, and brought it back up again. All the more reason to re-elect Trump in 2020.

4 MORE YEARS :biggrin:

bRgO6.png

HA HA HA. As usual, lofty liberal expects us all to accept the words and definitions of HIS "economists" (often from liberal think tanks, universities or media). All the more reason to regard them as the pile of craps that they are.

As for me I'm not "making up" anything. I'm speaking English, and observing and reporting what occured during Obama's last months in office, His GDP SUNK, before (luckily) Trump came into office, and brought it back up again. All the more reason to re-elect Trump in 2020.

4 MORE YEARS :biggrin:

bRgO6.png
Great, if you're not making it up, quote an economist stating 2016 was a "failed economy"...

Great, if you're not making it up, quote an economist stating 2016 was a "failed economy"...
That's YOUR methodology. I'm a conservative. I play MY GAME, not yours.

Poor lost little liberal. They think they can have a set of rules and then dump them on everyone, and expect them to go along. Look fool, one doesn't need anything (including YOUR "economists") Some of your high-falutin "economists" might have been my students, when I was teaching economics at 4 colleges of the City University of New York, back in the 70s. :biggrin:

Obama's last year was an economic failure because after the recoil years, when he was on his own, his GDPs went continually DOWN. Duh !

You need an economist for that? Liberals are the worst insulters of intelligence.

which numbers are those?
The ones liberal OMISSION media hide from you, and which are shown every day on Fox News, and heard on conservative talk radio.

Like THESE :biggrin: >>>

Brought GDP growth up > from 1.8% to 4.2%

united-states-gdp-growth.png

2. Lowered unemployment from 4.8% to 3.7%

united-states-unemployment-rate.png

3. Lowest black unemployment EVER (5.7%)

4. Lowest Hispanic unemployment EVER (4.6%)

5. Highest Median income EVER ($61,372/year)

6. US homebuilding permits soar to highest level since 2007.

7. US manufacturing having best year since 2004

8. Welfare participation at 17 year low.

9. More Americans working than EVER before.

10. ISIS chased out of Raqqa and Mosul - much weakened

Donald J. Trump's Accomplishment's List | MAGA PILL

which numbers are those?
The ones liberal OMISSION media hide from you, and which are shown every day on Fox News, and heard on conservative talk radio.

It was a nice rebound, almost back to where it was in 2015...

upload_2019-5-22_16-38-30.png

been dropping since 2010

upload_2019-5-22_16-39-35.png

been dropping since 2011.

upload_2019-5-22_16-40-41.png

been dropping since 2011..

upload_2019-5-22_16-41-35.png

Poor lost little liberal. They think they can have a set of rules and then dump them on everyone, and expect them to go along. Look fool, one doesn't need anything (including YOUR "economists") Some of your high-falutin "economists" might have been my students, when I was teaching economics at 4 colleges of the City University of New York, back in the 70s. :biggrin:

Obama's last year was an economic failure because after the recoil years, when he was on his own, his GDPs went continually DOWN. Duh !

You need an economist for that? Liberals are the worst insulters of intelligence.
LOLOLOL

There ya go, admitting you're just making shit up. Thanks for proving I was right when I said that's what you do. :113:

LOLOLOL

There ya go, admitting you're just making shit up. Thanks for proving I was right when I said that's what you do. :113:
The only proving here is you proving how full of shit you are. I didn't make up Obama's bad numbers. They came from the govt (Bur

which numbers are those?

It was a nice rebound, almost back to where it was in 2015...

View attachment 261993

been dropping since 2010

View attachment 261994

been dropping since 2011.

View attachment 261995

been dropping since 2011..

View attachment 261996

LOLOLOL

The only proving here is you proving how full of shit you are. I didn't make up Obama's bad numbers. They came from the govt (Bur
Who said you made up the numbers? You're hallucinating again, gramps.

YOU did. You said I was making shit up. Well the only thing I did was post Obama's failing, sinking numbers, and I didn't make them up. They came from the government (Bureau of Economic Analysis)

You just don't want to confront reality, so you twist the truth into how you would like it to be. Obama was an economic FLUNK. Trump rescued us.

Poor liberals. Must be tough having to make things up, and run away from reality (2.3 > 1.9 > 1.8 > 1.8) :rolleyes:

YOU did. You said I was making shit up. Well the only thing I did was post Obama's failing, sinking numbers, and I didn't make them up. They came from the government (Bureau of Economic Analysis)

You just don't want to confront reality, so you twist the truth into how you would like it to be. Obama was an economic FLUNK. Trump rescued us.

Poor liberals. Must be tough having to make things up, and run away from reality (2.3 > 1.9 > 1.8 > 1.8) :rolleyes:
Dumbass, I said you're "making up your own definitions." Numbers are not definitions. And no, posting Obama's numbers is not all you did -- you defined them evidence of a "failing economy."

I challenged you to quote any economy defining 1.4% GDP growth as a "failing economy" and you couldn't. Which is all the proof I need that you made that up.

Dumbass, I said you're "making up your own definitions." Numbers are not definitions. And no, posting Obama's numbers is not all you did -- you defined them evidence of a "failing economy."

I challenged you to quote any economy defining 1.4% GDP growth as a "failing economy" and you couldn't. Which is all the proof I need that you made that up.
You said I was making shit up. And yeah, 2016 was a 'failing economy", Said it before. Say it again. 2.3 > 1.9 > 1.8 > 1.8 4 quarters of sinking, failing economy. Aka AWFUL.

And I told you, your challenges are nothing but liberal definitions, liberal perspectives, liberal spins, liberal twists...all irrelevant nonsense. The kind of deranged mentality that comes from years of CNN, MSMNC, PBS.

Funny how libs like to talk about Trump being a liar, and they voted for the number 1 liar of all time > Hillary. :rolleyes:

You said I was making shit up. And yeah, 2016 was a 'failing economy", Said it before. Say it again. 2.3 > 1.9 > 1.8 > 1.8 4 quarters of sinking, failing economy. Aka AWFUL.

And I told you, your challenges are nothing but liberal definitions, liberal perspectives, liberal spins, liberal twists...all irrelevant nonsense. The kind of deranged mentality that comes from years of CNN, MSMNC, PBS.
LOLOL

That last quarter you posted was mostly under Trump. So now you're saying his economy was failing?

Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING.

Larry Kudlow just makes it more obvious.

Larry Kudlow contradicts President Trump on a critical aspect of the trade war

Trump, who has argued that trade wars are “good and easy to win,” suggested on Saturday that the U.S. was “collecting” tariffs from China.

Kudlow initially explained that China will suffer significant GDP losses as export markets are hit, while the impact to U.S. growth will be relatively insignificant, thanks to the “terrific” Trump economy.

But Fox host Chris Wallace pressed him on the issue.

“It’s not China that pays tariffs,” Wallace said. “It’s the American importers, the American companies that pay what, in effect, is a tax increase and oftentimes passes it on to U.S. consumers.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously stated, "Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING."

Those of US with a brain know Trump is a LIAR & his base love to be LIED to.

Go to the 6:30 mark of the video to hear the discussion on 'who pays' ................. LOFL ............... Trump = the LIAR .........

NONSENSE! 4 negligent US presidents insanely gave China unrestricted access to our #1 largest and most valuable MARKET in the world, thereby doing immeasurable harm to our economy, and causing us to lose businesses and jobs by the millions.

Trump is slowly putting things back in order, and Trump haters and economic dum dums all over, are showing up to keep the wrong economics going. Do you like seeing 90% of WalMart's products bearing "Made in China" labels ?

If you go to Walmart you can only afford made in China.
Trump just raised the prices of goods, all China has to do is raises their prices....paid by the American people...oh and let's not raise their minimum wage because it will hurt businesses.

Forum List

Back