The Lefts War on Women, Vermont Edition

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Just call yourself female and sit in the women’s locker room watching the gals get naked and shower.
And the school will go after any female who doesn’t like it.

Two Vermont high school girls did what few of their peers have dared: When a biological boy who identifies as a transgender girl entered their locker room, they asked that student to leave.

The Randolph, Vermont-based Randolph Union High School told the community in a Sept. 23 email that it is “launching a harassment investigation” —apparently into the girls’ conduct rather than the 14-year-old trans-identify student’s behavior, parents suggested. The Daily Signal has chosen not to name these students due to their youth, though local outlets have reported some of their names.

Since then, The Daily Signal has spoken with a number of parents who are outraged that the school and Orange Southwest School District allowed such an incident to occur. These parents do not want biological boys in their daughters’ locker rooms, and they are bewildered as to why the school system apparently prioritizes the needs of students who identify as transgender over the needs of their daughters.

“The biological child was not changing and sat in the back and watched girls getting changed. That made girls feel uncomfortable, made girls feel violated and not protected.”

Last edited:
Just call yourself female and sit in the women’s locker room watching the gals get naked and shower.

Two Vermont high school girls did what few of their peers have dared: When a biological boy who identifies as a transgender girl entered their locker room, they asked that student to leave.

The Randolph, Vermont-based Randolph Union High School told the community in a Sept. 23 email that it is “launching a harassment investigation” —apparently into the girls’ conduct rather than the 14-year-old trans-identify student’s behavior, parents suggested. The Daily Signal has chosen not to name these students due to their youth, though local outlets have reported some of their names.

Since then, The Daily Signal has spoken with a number of parents who are outraged that the school and Orange Southwest School District allowed such an incident to occur. These parents do not want biological boys in their daughters’ locker rooms, and they are bewildered as to why the school system apparently prioritizes the needs of students who identify as transgender over the needs of their daughters.

“The biological child was not changing and sat in the back and watched girls getting changed. That made girls feel uncomfortable, made girls feel violated and not protected.”

Finally, finally, people are fed up with the trans stuff.

Ulta featured a misogynistic skinny dude wearing makeup being interviewed about what it "means to be a girl" and they got SLAUGHTERED. And they were right to be slaughtered. I wouldn't dare tell a man what it's like to be a boy, etc. But it's great for trans "women" to wax on and on forever about what it's like to "be a girl".

Nope.

You can tell us what it's like to WANNA be a girl but be in a boy's body. Sure, do that. But what it's like to be a girl? Nope.

I see no reference to the left in the article.

Where did the idea that the left has ANYTHING to do with this come from?

But other than your bizarre OP title claim regarding the left, I found the link an exceptionally thoughtful and well-written piece, and I see that the locker room in question is closed, so will no longer be used by biological males and females simultaneously.

If the biological male's threats prove to be actual/valid, I'm guessing s/he will be in serious trouble, though it sounds as though the primary issue here is this student's mental health.

Again, this has NOTHING to do with the left.

Thanks! :)

Transgenders are the top of the pity pole now. Only their comfort or discomfort matters.

I see no reference to the left in the article.

Where did the idea that the left has ANYTHING to do with this come from?

But other than your bizarre OP title claim regarding the left, I found the link an exceptionally thoughtful and well-written piece, and I see that the locker room in question is closed, so will no longer be used by biological males and females simultaneously.

If the biological male's threats prove to be actual/valid, I'm guessing s/he will be in serious trouble, though it sounds as though the primary issue here is this student's mental health.

Again, this has NOTHING to do with the left.

Thanks! :)
Why would I mention the Left in a story about a pro homosexual anti female event taking place in the State of VERMONT in a town that voted for SpongeBrain Poopy Pants 2:1?

Why would I mention the Left in a story about a pro homosexual anti female event taking place in the State of VERMONT in a town that voted for SpongeBrain Poopy Pants 2:1?
All you gotta know 'bout Vermont is, we've a lotta old lefty hippies in the statehouse that are usually at odds with us old rednecks Weatherdude

It's gonna be a bloody one in Nov.....

IMG_3552.JPG

~S~

Forum List

Back