The Left's Unlikely Alliance with Islam

Radical Islamics (RI) attack the US from...

There are no "Radical Islamics." There is no "Radical Islam." There is only Literal Islam.

OnlyOneIslam-C1-Kaaba.jpg

Radical Islamics want the US to go bankrupt...

They aren't "radical." They are orthodox Islamics.

OnlyOneIslam-L1-BurningBus.jpg

Radical Islamics wanted a foothold...

Why are you unable to refer to Muslims and Islam without an apologist's adjective stuck in front of it? How have you managed to remain so utterly ignorant of Islam that you think there are two different Islams? Are you really just that stupid? There is only one Islam.

OnlyOneIslam-F-PakiTerrorists.jpg

Radical Islamics hate Christians.

They aren't "Radical," and the hatred isn't reserved just for Christians. Islam is an equal-opportunity hate group. At its core, its political documents—the Quran and Hadith and Sira—teach arrogant disdain for all beliefs that are not Islamic supremacist totalitarianism: Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Baha'is, Confuscianists, Jains, Taoists, Druids, Wiccans, Gnostics, atheists, and agnostics all equally are lumped as inferiors, "infidels" who can be harassed, suppressed, taxed, persecuted, ridiculed, murdered, raped, tortured, dismembered, beheaded, and eradicated through genocide. That's Literal Islam.

OnlyOneIslam-D-GunHead.jpg

Last edited:
You reek hate, Rezonator, as does Lib.

You want change, you say. "All you have to do is elect Sharon Engle to the Senate - she wants to do away with Soc Security, unemployment insurance ( and benefits ), and just loves black UN helicopters but wants to outlaw all black uniforms for football teams since they are of the devil ( I am not joking - I wish I was ). //
In Ky, we have a candidate who wants to repeal laws that say you can't discriminate against blacks, and wants to limit those in wheelchairs to the first floor of buildings. // In Oregon, we have a house candidate who wants to do away with ALL public education ( K thru 12 plus college )."

You want to privatize belief, according to your interpretation of Christian scripture. The only reason you don't act like the jihadists is that you are too few in number, and the real mainstream of America would rise up and do away with you. You are not fooling anyone.

In two states, the governors are running on a platform which includes seceeding from the union.

Yep, change is coming. If the public elects these nutcases, they get what they deserve.

You reek hate, Rezonator

Hate? Here's HATE for you, you supercilious holier-than-thou piece of shit:

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.

More civilians were killed by Muslims in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland.

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years.

According to the book "Growth of the Muslim Population in Medieval India," an estimated 80 million Hindus were killed by invading Muslims between 1000 A.D. and 1500 A.D.

The web site Political Islam has compiled the best estimates it could find of deaths from Islamic jihad. It includes 120 million Africans, 60 million Christians, 10 million Buddhists, and approximately 270 million Jews.

And you sit there and lecture me about hate, while leaping to defend the most hateful, murderous, brutal, barbaric political and military movement in the history of the world?

FUCK YOU, you condescending pinworm.

Last edited:
Rezonator, you are one foolish worm. Christianity in the hands of fools like you have killed untold numbers of human beings for 2,000 years. Islam is not the religion for me. I am happy in my Christian denomination, but I am not fooled by delusions like the far right Christian wing of the Republican Party. How foolish to suggest our liberals are arm-in-arms with the jihadists, when in fact the hate language manifested by you here dovetails with the haters in Islam. For shame on you.

I think you are as foul a liar as bigreb or Jack Fate or daveman or Yurt or any of the far reactionaries that pretend to be Republican conservatives but are in fact enemies to all American ideals. However if you are neither Christian nor Republican, worm, then you don't have a dog in his hunt. So, nicely, talk a long walk and don't come back.

You reek hate, Rezonator

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.

More civilians were killed by Muslims in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland.

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years.

According to the book "Growth of the Muslim Population in Medieval India," an estimated 80 million Hindus were killed by invading Muslims between 1000 A.D. and 1500 A.D.

The web site Political Islam has compiled the best estimates it could find of deaths from Islamic jihad. It includes 120 million Africans, 60 million Christians, 10 million Buddhists, and approximately 270 million Jews.

And you sit there and lecture me about hate, while leaping to defend the most hateful, murderous, brutal, barbaric political and military movement in the history of the world?

You seem to be using the term Islamists and Islamic terroist interchangeably? In your mind, is there a difference?

You reek hate, Rezonator

You seem to be using the term Islamists and Islamic terroist interchangeably? In your mind, is there a difference?

What part of "there is only one Islam" are you struggling with? Did they find a second Quran inside the Ark? Oh, wait...

OnlyOneIslam-N1-Hijackers.jpg

This article hits the nail right on the head in my estimation. What do you think?

As we look around the world at the countries that practice Islam as a state religion, it is almost incomprehensible that the left should defend Islam so fervently. We don't have to look to the radicals in the Taliban or Hamas to see issues that most Americans would question. Sharia Law is practiced by most Islamic centric countries, and it is in almost direct opposition to the principles on which America was established and in direct contrast to the agenda of the left in America. What is important to realize is that Sharia Law isn't an outlier, practiced by radicals like al-Qaeda, but actually the mainstream core of jurisprudence in the Islamic world.

Rest of the OP here: American Thinker: The Left's Unlikely Alliance with Islam

How is this thread any different than one calling conservatives allies of the enemy?

What part of "there is only one Islam" are you struggling with? Did they find a second Quran inside the Ark? Oh, wait...

And the Aryan Brotherhood Church, and the FLDS with its vicious racisim, and those wack Baptists in Kansa who protest at the funerals of our service men and women are representative of American Christianity? There is only one kind of Judaism (better go talk to the Jews here)?

Or is it religion in general, Rezonator?

This article hits the nail right on the head in my estimation. What do you think?

As we look around the world at the countries that practice Islam as a state religion, it is almost incomprehensible that the left should defend Islam so fervently. We don't have to look to the radicals in the Taliban or Hamas to see issues that most Americans would question. Sharia Law is practiced by most Islamic centric countries, and it is in almost direct opposition to the principles on which America was established and in direct contrast to the agenda of the left in America. What is important to realize is that Sharia Law isn't an outlier, practiced by radicals like al-Qaeda, but actually the mainstream core of jurisprudence in the Islamic world.

You are some kinda stupid. I would say that the Christian Fundimentalists are far closer to Muslims clinging desperately to them as one of their only sources of fear which is the mothers milk of their pathetic MO.

You are some kinda stupid. I would say that the Christian Fundimentalists are far closer to Muslims clinging desperately to them as one of their only sources of fear which is the mothers milk of their pathetic MO.

Thanks. That tells me it's right on.

Thanks. That tells me it's right on.

No! Thank you! It is refreshing for one of you imposter republicans to crawl out from under your rock and admitt openly that the only way you can maintain a grip on your stolen property(The GOP) is a chicken shit agenda of scaring your stupid base.:clap2:

So, I take it your answer no. Islamic Terrorist and Islamics are one and the same. All 1.5 billion Muslims are terrorists? Just want to make sure we all understand where you stand.

So, I take it your answer no. Islamic Terrorist and Islamics are one and the same. All 1.5 billion Muslims are terrorists? Just want to make sure we all understand where you stand.

If and when I need someone to write my words for me, don't submit your résumé; you suck at it. So listen up, and listen up good, dimwit, 'cause I'm only going to say this one more time for you: I said, and I meant, "There is only ONE Islam."

Now, if you're actually so cretinously half-witted that you can't understand that, I know, with absolute certainty, that you don't have a chance in Hell of grasping what follows, or what it has to do with any of this, but there are intelligent people reading here, too, who will:

"When you are called (by the Muslim ruler) for fighting, go forth immediately." —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 4:52:79:Narrated Ibn 'Abbas

"Fight and slay the unbelievers wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)" —Quran 9:5

"I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.'" —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 4:52:196 Narrated Abu Huraira

"He who fights so that Allah's Word (Islam) should be superior, then he fights in Allah's cause." —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 1:3:125 Narrated Abu Musa

"I asked the Prophet [Muhammad], 'What is the best deed?' He replied, 'To believe in Allah and to fight for His Cause.'" —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 3:46:694 Narrated Abu Dhar

"And fight them till there is no more affliction (i.e. no more worshiping of others along with Allah)." —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 6:60:40 Narrated Nafi'

"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers." —Quran 3.151

"I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." —Quran 8:12

"Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know." —Quran 8:60

OnlyOneIslam-H-Fists.jpg

If and when I need someone to write my words for me, don't submit your résumé; you suck at it. So listen up, and listen up good, dimwit, 'cause I'm only going to say this one more time for you: I said, and I meant, "There is only ONE Islam."

Now, if you're actually so cretinously half-witted that you can't understand that, I know, with absolute certainty, that you don't have a chance in Hell of grasping what follows, or what it has to do with any of this, but there are intelligent people reading here, too, who will:

"When you are called (by the Muslim ruler) for fighting, go forth immediately." —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 4:52:79:Narrated Ibn 'Abbas

"Fight and slay the unbelievers wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)" —Quran 9:5

"I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.'" —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 4:52:196 Narrated Abu Huraira

"He who fights so that Allah's Word (Islam) should be superior, then he fights in Allah's cause." —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 1:3:125 Narrated Abu Musa

"I asked the Prophet [Muhammad], 'What is the best deed?' He replied, 'To believe in Allah and to fight for His Cause.'" —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 3:46:694 Narrated Abu Dhar

"And fight them till there is no more affliction (i.e. no more worshiping of others along with Allah)." —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 6:60:40 Narrated Nafi'

"I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." —Quran 8:12

"Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know." —Quran 8:60

OnlyOneIslam-H-Fists.jpg

Rezonator, you are (1) confused about just what Islam is and who are Islamists, (2) n the same way almost all Nazis claimed to be Christians. Your logic is fatally flawed. This tells me you are either ignorant, mentally feeble, or malignantly motivated.

I wonder if you are like Jack Fate, one of the jihadists pretending to be right-wing Christian extremists stirring up the conservative base. The Nazis and communists were very good at it. You aren't.

OnlyOneIslam-H-Fists.jpg

Rezonator, you are (1) confused about just what Islam is and who are Islamists, (2) n the same way almost all Nazis claimed to be Christians. Your logic is fatally flawed. This tells me you are either ignorant, mentally feeble, or malignantly motivated.

I wonder if you are like Jack Fate, one of the jihadists pretending to be right-wing Christian extremists stirring up the conservative base. The Nazis and communists were very good at it. You aren't.

Not everyone has it like Joseph Goebbels. Lotza pretenders..no contenders!:lol:

OnlyOneIslam-H-Fists.jpg

Not everyone has it like Joseph Goebbels. Lotza pretenders..no contenders!:lol:

Yea, like they are Streicher and Goebbels and Ribbentrop and the bully boys created yet once again, here in the land of the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.

What has my beloved Republican Party come to, but to be taken over by far right reactionaries who have no respect for the rule of law.

In order for Islamic terrorist to bring millions of Muslims into the fight, they must convince them that non-Muslims hate them and seek to destroy them. This is exactly what's happening here.

Posting in this thread is spreading Jihadist propaganda. Continue if you like, but I'm out of here.******

Forum List

Back